Message Boards

Topic : 06/12 On the Outs With In-Laws

Number of Replies: 603
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, February 24, 2006, 11:23:38 am
Author : DrPhilBoard1

(Original Air Date: 02/28/06) Manipulative, violent and diabolical. These are just some of the words Anna-Laura uses to describe her mother-in-law, Janice, who she says is destroying her marriage. Anna-Laura says Janice hates her so much, she’s taken a swing at her and even threatened to hire someone to kill her. Janice denies the accusations and says they’re all lies. Where does Morgan, Anna-Laura’s husband, stand on the issue? After not speaking for almost a year, Anna-Laura and Morgan face off with Janice in front of Dr. Phil. With their relationship on the rocks, can Anna-Laura and Morgan find a way to end this war with his mother and save their marriage? If your extended family is spiraling out of control, find out how to get your relationship to take a turn in the other direction. Join the discussion.

Find out what happened on the show.

More June 2006 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

January 7, 2007, 8:35 pm CST

Hungarian Mother in law

This is for the woman who tried to describe her Hungarian Mother in Law.  I know, it's impossible to convey the mind set of these Hungarian women in a way that others can duplicate.  I feel very sorry this happened to you.  I was whirling mentally and emotionally with mine.  They are completely money motivated and have no ethics, morals or religious indoctrination.  It helped me a lot to start doing research about Hungary on the net, did you know that country has the highest staistic of suicide of all other countries on the PLANET for over 100 years?  There are several book available on Ebay too. Reading, studying, increases your understanding and makes it all more confrontable.  Beyond that you have to handle them as a type of virus and keep a big distance between you, and them.  I wish you luck and an evolved understanding of what you have married into. Reading and surveying will bring you great relief.

The criminal mentality is a shock, and the hatred for Americans and anyone who is not Hungarian.  The families are TRIBES.

May 15, 2007, 11:18 am CDT

my daughters boyfriend is abusive and his mother fixes him up with her female emplyees

She has been so discuting in how she has raised her boys, I do not know how to get my daughter to stay away from this boy, he is a predator, and she is going to be very badly hurt by him.

May 15, 2007, 11:26 am CDT

i dont know what i can do without putting her in more danger

my daughter knows that her boyfriend does this, but she is nieve and vulnerable even after all she has already gone through. I plead with her as much as she will stand for, to come home and be safe, but this boy keeps calling her back after she has left. He has told her he does not love her, and he is having unprotected sexual relations with his mothers emplyees. I tried speaking to his mother in fact demanding she tell her son to stay away from my daughter and grandson due to his abuse, she said he is grown and if he wants to abuse her she lets it happen so what, what am i gonna do about it, I feel like I have no way to protect  my daughter and my grandson, can anyone give some sound advice PLEASE!!!!!

First | Prev | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | Next Page | Last Page