Message Boards

Topic : 06/09 Loving Dumb

Number of Replies: 294
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, March 31, 2006, 12:51:47 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
(Original Air Date: 04/05/06) Love -- It can be the best feeling in your life, or it can leave you scarred, wounded and completely baffled. When Jeannie first appeared on the show, she was surprised to learn what men really thought of her. She got a wake-up call from Dr. Phil, but has she put his advice to work and have things changed? Next, Hayley and Chad's romance started to sizzle after their trip to Love Smart Island. When Dr. Phil sends them on an adventure, what does Hayley learn about herself when it comes to relationships, and could you be making the same mistake? Then, Todd, one of Love Smart Island's popular bachelors, is back to face the reality of why he can't find the one. Will he change his game when he meets three new bachelorettes? Plus, find out why men dump women without an explanation, and see a special musical performance that will fill your heart with love. Tune in to find out if you're unlucky in love or if you’re just loving dumb. Join the discussion.

Find out what happened on the show.

More June 2006 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

January 5, 2007, 11:40 am CST

Todd vs Tasha

I totally disagree with Todd. Tasha is not responsible for what other people post toher site.  Not only that but I am so glad that there is a forum for women to disclose the terrible things that happened to them.  I wish I had heard about it sooner and I myself would have posted - more women need to help each other out instead of fighting with each other.

I wish I would had known about my ex's past.  Had I know that, I would not have continued a doomed relationship.

June 11, 2007, 10:30 pm CDT

Chad & Hayley

Quote From: lvacffeshp

I wonder if Chad and Hayley are still together?   Congratulations on your dieting success Jeannie!  I am happy for you!  (This is my opinion of dieting:  If you eat something bad, You should eat something good. Like if you eat cake then eat yogurt too.  Or if you eat ribs, then eat salad and not carbs.  Somehow they cancel each other out. If you eat cookies then drink diet pop.... laugh  it works for me.)   I wonder how Janet is doing?  If she is dating someone with those weird sandles......?  I don't like those kind of shoes either Janet... really....  and how is Noel?

Chad and Hayley didn't work out.  In fact, right after the second show they did not take the trip that the show gave to them and they never saw each other again.  He stated that he wanted to go back to his ex-fiancee to make things work.  Chad and his ex started dating again and they are now planning their wedding.  The two of them are very happy.  Chad stated that he was happy that he did the show and the both learned that the grass isn't greener on the other side. 

August 18, 2007, 3:35 pm CDT

Loving Dumb

Where did all the single ladies go?????????

Does anyone know if Dr. Phil is going to do this show again?????????

November 27, 2007, 4:07 pm CST

Brain injury....

Quote From: kohathi

Were you and I to have a conversation would I know about the injury unless you told the story? If not then maybe you should keep it to yourself and see what happens. At some point you may want him to know but certainly not right away. Even if it's obvious... keep quite about it. Talk about what DOES define you. Oh, and talk about him, get him to talk.

Sorry about the injury. It can be frustrating to have a problem that no one can see. My frontal-lobe injury was the result of a bicycle accident years ago. Broke the helmet but I didn't even lose consciousness. The problem was just recently diagnosed. Explains a lot.
 I too, am very sorry about the frontal lobe injury you've sustained.  Like I always say though; when life hands you a lemon, make lemonade.  In answer to your question....If you just looked at me , you probably wouldn't know anything had happened.  However, if we talk for a while it's almost impossible for it not to come up.   I mean, it's been such an enormous part of my life for eleven years.  And I'm very involved with our local, and state brain injry association.  You ask, what does define me?  I'm an excellent writer along with speaker, and truthfully, I love doing them both.

Oh, and by the way, I recently was on a date, and I tried to really make a point of asking questions about him, but invaribly, the brain injury came up.  I truly was not excessively talking about it, either.  We went out on about four dates, and then he told me he thinks we just should be friends; story of my life.  Excuse the sarcasm.  I know there's somebody out there for me, it's just a matter of finding him.  Please reply!

First | Prev | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | Next Page | Last Page