Message Boards

Topic : I'm Pregnant!

Number of Replies: 560
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, June 30, 2005, 12:54:48 pm
Author : dataimport
Expecting? Share your pregnancy joys, concerns, questions and stories with us.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 23, 2005, 8:46 am CDT

Expecting

I love being pregnet but some of the down falls are the hot flashes, and i am in a threatened miscarriage. I am enjoying the wonderful experiece of my first child being on the way though.

July 23, 2005, 12:11 pm CDT

I'm Pregnant!

I love being pregnet but some of the down falls are the hot flashes, and i am in a threatened miscarriage. I am enjoying the wonderful experiece of my first child being on the way though.

Congrats on being pregnant!! I must confess that although my pregnancy hasn't been the easiest either, I am enjoying the experience.  When are you due?

July 23, 2005, 2:36 pm CDT

I'm Pregnant!

I am also pregnant with my second child. This pregnancy has been great so far, no morning sickness, just a healthy happy pregnancy. I will be 13 weeks along tomorrow. I currently have 2 due dates, one on Jan 28th and the other on Feb 4th. How are all of you feeling?

July 23, 2005, 4:24 pm CDT

stressful pregnancy

i am 23 weeks pregnant this week and so far ive had nothing but concerns in my pregnancy.i thought i was in early labor during the week. i was so worried.my blood pressure is up and down constantly and ive had more pains in my joints and neck than i care to complain about.had problems with my bloods in my last pregnancy too.i just hope the wost is over and that i can enjoy the rest of my pregnancy,cause other than all the problems its wonderful.kellyanne.ireland

July 24, 2005, 2:39 pm CDT

Pregnant over 35

Hi!  I'm pregnant too with my 2nd boy and I'm 35.  So far everything is going well but I'm still nervous about labor & delivery.  I'm about 24 weeks along and am due on November 13.

July 24, 2005, 9:52 pm CDT

Pregnant over 35

Hi! I'm pregnant too with my 2nd boy and I'm 35. So far everything is going well but I'm still nervous about labor & delivery. I'm about 24 weeks along and am due on November 13.

Hi, I'm pregnant too but this will be baby #4 and I am over 35 as well (turning 41 next month).

I had not planned this pregnancy at all (and in fact found out I was pregnant after my husband of 18 years and I decided to split for good) so it was quite a shock.

When the penny dropped and I had this pregnancy confirmed by the Doctor I was already 13 weeks along (I am now 15 weeks). I have had to undergo blood tests and nuchal scans to determine risk factors for downs syndrome etc (which turned out very well after 2 weeks of stressing about it) and I am over the moon about it all and can't wait for bubby's arrival (about 15th January).

I am hoping this one is a girl as I already have 3 boys (ages 7, 10 and 12) although I will be happy either way as long as it's a healthy bub.

Have a great day,

D.

July 25, 2005, 11:59 am CDT

I'm Pregnant!

how are all of you feeling? Does anyone have any names or anything picked? Bought anything for baby?

July 25, 2005, 3:21 pm CDT

congrats everyone

I am 30 weeks pregnant. It hasn't been easy for me either, I had morning sickness, but not throwing up, just really bad nausea. I had bladder, kidney and many yeast infections in my second trimester. Now I am suffering from Pubic Symphysis Disorder and am on one months bedrest until I can complete stretches with my physiotherapist.

This is our first baby, and it was somewhat of a surprise. It wasn't planned, but we kind of expected it when we finally found out. We didn't find out until I was about 3 months pregnant. The dr's didn't think I was pregnant, they thought I was having other health problems. So this baby has truly been a blessing in disguise.

We have been busily getting ready for the baby. We bought the crib, and bedding, and clothes, a beautiful gliding rocking chair (I highly suggest you all getting one) and other baby stuff. It's very exciting to think that we created this life. Anyone else feel as excited as I do???

Congrats to EVERYONE here! Bringing a new life into this world is the biggest gift from God! Bless all of you!

July 26, 2005, 12:46 am CDT

42 and pregnant

I am 42 and am 20 weeks pregnant with my 3rd baby.  My first is already 19 years old!!!  and my 2nd has just turned one.  It's been a long time between drinks for me.  My partner and I planned these babies, but unfortunately the stress got too much for him and we have separated.  We have recently discovered that he may have Aspergers Syndrome, and stress is his weakness.  When he gets stressed in any way, how whole personality changes and he gets nasty.  So here I am at 42 with almost 2 little ones to bring up alone!  Not quite the way I had planned, but I still consider myself very blessed in other ways.

Cheers

July 26, 2005, 5:49 am CDT

30 Weeks

Hi ladies thought I'd pop in and say Congratulations on your pregnancies! I am Rein, 23 years old mom to 4 Year old DS#1 and expecting DS#2 October 2nd. I look forward to getting to know you all!!!

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last