Message Boards

Topic : How Plastic Surgery Has Changed My Life

Number of Replies: 138
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, July 01, 2005, 04:57:56 pm
Author : dataimport
Has plastic surgery changed your life for the better, made it worse, or not changed it at all? Share your stories here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

October 17, 2005, 10:13 am CDT

Hi....

Quote From: gretchie1

Looking forward to my upcoming surgery......not expecting a miracle......just want my pants to fit around the waist without the "muffin roll".......!!!! 

I had a tummy tuck after i lost a lot of weight.....and the more time that passes the better it actually looks!  If you wish you can ask me anything I dont mind...sometimes people do not want to know either.  There are rreally 2 types  major  hip to hip or mini

October 18, 2005, 7:31 am CDT

Dental Surgery

Dear Dr Phil,
My name is Robbie, and I live in Commerce Georgia and 13 years old.  My mother has bad teeth. She complains about her teeth hurting alot lately and takes ibuprophin, and my tylenol 3. We don't have enough money for dentist to get them fixed. She hasn't been to a dentist for over 10 years. Only twice, once to get one pulled and another time for a cap but can't afford to finish the work.  Dr Phil please help my mother smile again.
Your fan
Robbie

October 18, 2005, 10:35 pm CDT

Breast implants; mine have hardened--removal?

Has anyone had breast implants that hardened?  Did you have them removed and if so, what did they look like and are you sorry you had them removed?  Why, because of the way your breasts look now?  Did anyone have theirs removed, then new ones put in that didn't harden?  I am willing to have anyone write to me about my experience, too.  I will answer any questions and you can ask me anything.  Thanks!

October 18, 2005, 10:40 pm CDT

Tummy tuck msg. and photos

Quote From: girlygirlp

Hi all,  

I just wanted to share my story.  

I always wanted a tummy tuck.  My tummy was disasterous (you'll see pics below). 

ANyway, when I finally got the coarage to researcha tummy tuck, I was quoted an average of $18,000 for the tummy tuc procedure i wanted.  

I was heartbroken.  Wanting this procedure very bad, I decided to look into going south of the border for cosmetic surgery.  

I gound a plastic surgeon in Mexico who agreed to do my procedure for $5000.  He even included full body lipo, and a little fat injections to my belhind.  

Here are my pics: http://www.plasticsurgeryjourneys.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10006/1yearcomp_copy.jpg 

See why Im so happy?  

Plastic surgery outside the US is not for everyone.  For me it was a safe, and cost-saving alternative to PS in the US.   

If anyone wants to look into this, I did most of my research on www.plasticsurgeryjourneys.com 

If you want to have PS, don't get discouraged because of money, where there is a will there is a way! 

The photos look really good, except for the scar, but I guess that's what they have to do.  ??  My only problem is, how can we tell the before and after photos are of the same person, with the arms moved up and no part of the face showing?  Plus, anyone can photo shop any photo.  I would love to be able to trust this, but not sure if I can.  I think others will agree.  But, if it's you, your tummy looks great!

October 19, 2005, 4:13 am CDT

Hi...

Quote From: ladyhawk4

The photos look really good, except for the scar, but I guess that's what they have to do.  ??  My only problem is, how can we tell the before and after photos are of the same person, with the arms moved up and no part of the face showing?  Plus, anyone can photo shop any photo.  I would love to be able to trust this, but not sure if I can.  I think others will agree.  But, if it's you, your tummy looks great!

I dont even know how to look at those photos that you are speaking of actually because I am technically challenged on this darn computer trully and I geuss it kind of scares me to venture off and take a chance I know I just do not want to mess up computer some how and have my husband freak out on me  but as a person who has had major tummy tuck  hip to hip a few years back  as long as you exercise and do not gain weight the results get better and better I also walk daily. 

So from A  to B  I do look like a new woman  and over time the procedure  has gotten better and better and better...  

October 26, 2005, 11:17 am CDT

How Plastic Surgery Has Changed My Life

Quote From: ladybug53

You look amazing! I had my breasts done 2 years ago and love them. I've wanted a tummy tuck as well. I've had children and my stomach just has hanging skin now. That my next one in the new year. I hope my stomach gets as flat as yours. 

October 30, 2005, 5:51 pm CST

I need some more but I cant afford..xox

November 16, 2005, 10:17 am CST

how breast implants destroy health/lives

Hi There, 

My name is Cindy. 

I'm a Christian. I Love being a child of God! I'm a single mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters; 

Brooke;Erika;& Danielle. I Love being a Mother & their Mommy! 

I'm feeling sad,actually all kinds of emotions,because i keep seeing breast implants promoted and i fear for so many!because the media dangerously chooses to be biased ;choosing to show 

only one side of breast implant surgery;only offering controlled information.Whats dangerous 

about this is that so many young girls and womens precious;priceless health/lives have been 

and continue to be more so at risk,because of this. 

ITS PROMOTING BREAST IMPLANTS! Which Are NOT SAFE! I & LITERALLY HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF WOMEN 

ARE PROOF OF THE TRUTH,THAT NO BREAST IMPLANT IS SAFE! PROOF OF THE UGLY TRUTH ! 

WE ARE SUFFERING FROM SILICONE POISONING! AND THERE IS ALSO SCIENTIFIC AND MEDICAL PROOF TOO! GETTING BREAST IMPLANTS IS LIKE PLAYING RUSSIAN ROULETTE 

WITH YOUR PRECIOUS ;PRICELESS HEALTH/LIFE! yeah,maybe you won't get sick,but maybe you will.and theres nothing you can do ,once the damage is done.so the question is how lucky do you feel?how lucky do you feel?I FEAR FOR ALL THE YOUNG GIRLS AND WOMEN OUT THERE AS IT IS ON THE INCREASE! WELL NO WONDER ;YOU DON'T GET TO HEAR FROM AND SEE WOMEN LIKE ME ON TELEVISION;AFTERALL ITS BAD FOR BUSINESS! 

SEEMS THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT =$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ AT THE PRICE OF INNOCENT VICTIMS HEALTH/LIVES! BREAST IMPLANTS ARE ALL MADE UP OF SILICONE AND NEARLY 40 OTHER KNOWN TOXIC CHEMICAL SUBSTANCES,MIND YOU THAT ARE NOT MADE 

FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION,BREAST IMPLANTS LEAK RUPTURE;BLEED;"BREATHE" THESE 

TOXIC CHEMICALS INTO YOUR BLOOD STREAM;IMMUNE SYSTEM OFTEN CAUSING IRREVERSIBLE PERMANANT DAMAGAGE= SILICONE POISONING! 

WHO CARES HOW THE HELL YOU LOOK WHEN YOU FEEL 500! WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE THE FLU ALL THE TIME! WHEN YOU'RE SO SICK YOU'RE FORCED TO SPEND MOST OF YOUR TIME IN BED! YOU CAN'T OFTEN SEE,TALK,WALK! YOU'RE IN EXCRUCIATING PAIN UNMANAGEABLE BY MEDICATION,IT HURTS SO TREMNDOUSLY JUST FOR CLOTHING TO TOUCH YOUR BODY;SHEETS;PILLOWS;PEOPLE(i'll never stop hugging people or holding my children as much as it hurts me).WHO CARES HOW THE HELL YOU LOOK WHEN YOU HAVE THESE UNPREDICTABLE ATTACKS WHERE YOU FALL DOWN ALOT,OFTEN CHOKE ON YOUR FOOD,HAVE PERMANANT BRAIN DAMAGE;NEED HELP TO DO EVEN THE SIMPLEST OF TASKS. 

WHO THE HELL CARES HOW YOU LOOK WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'RE DYING. 

WHO THE HELL CARES HOW YOU LOOK WHEN YOURE NOT ABLE TO BE SUPER WOMAN OR SUPER MOMMY ANY MORE! WHO THE HELL CARES HOW YOU LOOK WHEN,YOU'VE HAD AND CONTINUE TO HAVE SO MANY SURGERIES YOU CANT COUNT,MORE AND MORE POSITIVE BLOOD WORK,MORE AND MORE ILLNESSES,DISEASES AND  CONDITIONS EVERY DAY IS SUCH A STRUGGLE TO REACH FOR YOUR MEDICATION,TRY TO GO THE BATHROOM BY YOURSELF,OR EAT WHEN YOU CAN BARELY MOVE BECAUSE YOU FEEL 500.WHO THE HELL CARES HOW YOU LOOK WHEN YOUR BONES,MUSCLES;SKIN;TISSUE,ORGANS,VIRTUALLY EVERY SINGLE PART OF YOUR BODY HURTS SO UNIMIGINABLE THAT THE CLOSET WAY TO DESCRIBE IT IS HELL! 

THANK GOD THERES A HEAVEN! 

I THANK GOD I DON'T HAVE TO SUFFER FROM SILICONE POISONING ALL IN VAIN(all for nothing). 

i help,love,serve many,many young girls and women every single day via the internet mostly, 

i'm fighting the good fight! 

I AM SO THANKFUL AND GRATEFUL TO GOD I HAVE A ROOF OVER MY HEAD,CLOTHES ON MY BACK,FOOD,MOST MEDICAL CARE,MEDICINE,I'M SO THANKFUL AND GRATEFUL TO GOD HE BLESSED ME WITH 3 BEAUTIFUL GIRLS,FRIENDS THAT LOVE AND SUPPORT ME,HELP ME TO HELP,LOVE AND SERVE OTHERS.I'M SO GRATEFUL AND THANKFUL TO GOD FOR HIM,FOR I WOULD HAVE OR BE NOTHING WITHOUTH HIM;HIS LOVE,HIM.I'M THANKFUL AND GRATEFUL FOR PRAYER,AND I ASK YOU TO PLEASE PRAY FOR ME,i'm on my way in a minute to the hospital for vascular surgery this time. 

I'M SO THANKFUL AND GRATEFUL TO/FOR GOD FOR WITH HIM ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.HE GIVES ME THE HOPE AND STRENGTH I NEED EACH DAY TO SURVIVE,WHEN I DO SEE HIM,I'LL BE HEALED ETERNALLY.BECAUSE OF HIM EACH DAY IS STILL FILLED WITH MUCH PEACE LOVE JOY LAUGHTER,EVERYTHING GOOD,I'M THANKFUL AND GRATEFUL FOR SPIRITUAL HEALTH.ALL IS WELL WITH MY SOUL. 

I AM STILL A SUPER WOMAN AND A SUPER MOMMY,ALL AND ONLY BECAUSE OF HIM;HIS LOVE; AMEN 

check out national institute of cancer spells out risks of breast implants 

the silicone holocaust 

breast implants truth or dare 

breast implants the hidden parts 

THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU ONE AND ALL 

November 22, 2005, 12:42 pm CST

no breast implant is safe

Quote From: ladybug53

Has anyone had breast implants that hardened?  Did you have them removed and if so, what did they look like and are you sorry you had them removed?  Why, because of the way your breasts look now?  Did anyone have theirs removed, then new ones put in that didn't harden?  I am willing to have anyone write to me about my experience, too.  I will answer any questions and you can ask me anything.  Thanks!

PLEASE READ ALL MY POSTS HERE AND CHECK OUT THE INFO /WEB SITES /LINKS 

BY CRUCADERCC AND CINDY007 

IN TRUTH AND LOVE, 

CINDY JUST ONE OF LITERALLY HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF WOMEN DEATHLY ILL  

BREAST IMPLANTS! 

November 22, 2005, 1:09 pm CST

NO BREAST IMPLANT IS SAFE

Quote From: danicol

You look amazing! I had my breasts done 2 years ago and love them. I've wanted a tummy tuck as well. I've had children and my stomach just has hanging skin now. That my next one in the new year. I hope my stomach gets as flat as yours. 

NO BREAST IMPLANT IS SAFE 

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY POSTS HERE UNDER  CRUSADERCC AND CINDY007 

IN TRUTH AND LOVE 

CINDY 

JUST ONE OF LITERALLY HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF WOMEN DEATHLY ILL FROM BREAST IMPLANTS;SILICONE POISONING;SILICONE ASSOCIATED DISEASES 

I'M HERE BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT AND LOVE YOU; 

AFTERALL; IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU TOO. 

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next | Last