Message Boards

Topic : How Plastic Surgery Has Changed My Life

Number of Replies: 138
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, July 01, 2005, 04:57:56 pm
Author : dataimport
Has plastic surgery changed your life for the better, made it worse, or not changed it at all? Share your stories here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

November 22, 2005, 1:41 pm CST

dear dr. phil

GETTING /HAVING BREAST IMPLANTS IS JUST LIKE PLAYING RUSSIAN ROULETTE WITH YOUR PRECIOUS;PRICELESS HEALTH/LIFE. 

THEY ARE TOXIC TICKING TIME BOMBS INSIDE YOU. 

NO BREAST IMPLANT IS SAFE;ALL BREAST IMPLANTS ARE FULL OF SILICONE AND NEARLY 40; OTHER  KNOWN TOXIC CHEMICAL SUBSTANCES;THAT LEAK ,RUPTURE,BLEED;"BREATHE" 

THIS DEADLY COCKTAIL INTO YOUR BODY;IMMUNE SYSTEM OFTEN CAUSING 

SILICONE POISONING;SILICONE ASSOCIATED DISEASES. 

WHY JUST ASK ME;OR THE LITERALLY HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF WOMEN LIKE ME 

DEATHLY ILL FROM THESE DEADLY DEVICES. 

WE ARE PROOF OF THE UGLY TRUTH! 

YOU MOST LIKELY  WILL NOT SEE WOMEN LIKE US ON T.V 

BUT YOU SEE THESE SO CALLED GOOD DOCTORS HOOKING YOUNG GIRLS AND WOMEN UP WITH THESE UNSAFE TOXIC TICKING TIME BOMBS;ALSO KNOWN AS BREAST IMPLANTS; 

ENDAGERING THES YOUNG GIRLS AND WOMENS PRECIOUS;PRICELESS HEALTH/LIVES; 

LIKE LITERALLY HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF VICTIMS AREN'T ENOUGH?HOW MANY YOUNG GIRLS/WOMENS PRECIOUS;PRICELESS HEALTH/LIVES HAVE TO BE DESTROYED? 

AFTER THEY ARE ALL TRILLIONAIRES.? 

WELL SAD BUT TRUE 

THE CONTROLLED MEDIA PROMOTES THIS SURGERY THAT HAS AND CONTINUES DO DESTROY SO MANY WOMENS HEALTH AND LIVES;EVEN THEIR CHILDRENS! 

THE SAD TRUTH ITS ALL ABOUT THE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 

DOCTORS TAKE AN OATH " TO FIRST DO NO HARM"; 

THESE DOCTORS ARE DOING TREMENDOUS HARM;TO PUT IT MILDLY, 

BY NOT HAVING WOMEN LIKE ME ON;AFTERALL IT WOULDN'T SELL MANY 

BREAST IMPLANTS,NOW WOULD IT. 

THESE SO CALLED DOCTORS WILL ANSWER HIGHLY TO GOD; 

I THANK GOD THE WICKED WILL NOT GO UNPUNISHED! 

DR. PHIL WHY WON'T YOU LET WOMEN LIKE ME ON? 

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE; 

WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF;LOSING ! 

hmmmmmmm................................................................................................................................... 

in truth and love cindy; 

afterall life is all about love; 

not money 

November 22, 2005, 1:49 pm CST

some more what

Quote From: labelfree

if you are writing in response to my post. 

you have all the info you need,but heres a little more; 

the surgery can be financed ;as theses blood thirsty;money hungry butchers;are looking for more victims. 

LIKE I SAID/SAY 

WHAT HAPPENED TO US; 

COULD HAPPEN TO YOU TOO; 

SO DON'T SAY I DIDN'T TELL YOU SO; 

IF/WHEN YOU GET SICK AND SICKER;AND SO O 

WELL YOU GET THE POINT. 

IN TRUTH AND LOVE, 

cindy xoxo 

November 26, 2005, 11:53 am CST

toxic chemical substances in all breast implants

List of Chemicals in Silicone Gel & Envelope

•   1 Methyl Ethyl Ketone
  •   2 Cyclohexanone
  •   3 Isopropyl Alcohol
  •   4 Denatured Alcohol
  •   5 Acetone
  •   6 Urethane
  •   7 Polyvinyl Chloride (Liquid Vinyl) This ingredient was used in all medical devices         made at Edwards Lab, from tubing to gel.

•  8  Lacquer Thinner
  •  9  Ethyl Acetate
  • 10 Epoxy Rexin
  • 11 Epoxy Hardener-both 10 & 11 are chemically known as glycosides Ether of Bisphenol         A.

• 12 Amine
  • 13 Printing Ink
  • 14 Toluene
  • 15 Dichloromethan (Methylene Chloride) This breaks down in the body so blood         cannot carry oxygen; Metabolizes carbon monoxide poisoning. Causes CSN depression

• 16 Freon
  • 17 Silicone
  • 18 Flux
  • 19 Solder
  • 20 Metal Cleaning Acid
  • 21 Lofol (Formaldehyde)
  • 22 Talcum Powder
  • 23 Color Pigments as Release agents
  • 24 Oakite (Cleaning Solvent)
  • 25 Eastman 910 Glue (Cyanoacyrylates)
  • 26 Ethylene Oxide (ETO)
  • 27 Cabob Black
  • 28 Xylen
  • 29 Hexone
  • 30 Hexanone 2
  • 31 Thixon-OSN-2
  • 32 Antioxidant (Rubber)
  • 33 Acid Stearic
  • 34 Zinc Oxide
  • 35 Naptha (Rubber Solvent)
  • 36 Phenol
  • 37 Benzene-Known Carcinogen! KNOWN TO CAUSE IMMUNE DISEASE! KNOWN TO CAUSE IMMUNE DISEASE!

•  

This list was compiled by the
    Chemical Injury Information Network
    PO Box 301, White Sulphur Springs, MT 59645

November 28, 2005, 11:26 am CST

INFORMATION YOU /AND OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT BREAST IMPLANTS

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CHECK OUT THIS WEBSITE  

ALL KINDS OF INFORMATION AND SUPPORT; 

PLEASE KNOW ALTHOUGH ALOT OF SYMPTOMS ARE LISTED 

IN ASSOCIATION TO SILICONE POISONING;SILICONE ASSOCIATED DISEASES; 

FROM BREAST IMPLANTS;MANY ARE NOT. 

I ENCOURAGE AND URGE THOSE WHO HAVE,HAD OR ARE CONSIDERING GETTING THESE UNSAFE TOXIC TICKING TIMEBOMBS TO PLEASE CHECK OUT THE FOLLOWING WEBSITE 

LISTED BELOW,WHICH OFFERS YOUNG GIRLS AND WOMEN HOPE AND STRENGTH  

AMONG OTHER THINGS TO PLEASE ALSO CHECK OUT THE FOLLOWING WEBSITES; 

AS IT MAY JUST HELP,REACH,AND SAVE YOUR PRECIOUS;PRICELESS HEALTH;LIFE 

AND SO MANY OTHERS! MAYBE YOU OR SOMEONE,PEOPLE YOU KNOW! 

THE SILICONE HOLOCAUST 

BREAST IMPLANTS TRUTH OR DARE 

BREAST IMPLANTS THE HIDDEN PARTS 

THE NATIONAL  INSTITUTE OF CANCER SPELLS OUT RISKS OF BREAST IMPLANTS 

KACEY LONG 

( ONE OF MY MANY  SISTERS /FRIENDS WEBSITE;ALSO;JUST ONE OF LITERALLY HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS AND COUNTING  YOUNG GIRLS AND WOMEN SUFFERING SILICONE POISONING;SILICONE ASSOCIATED DISEASES FROM ALL BREAST IMPLANTS) 

IN THE KNOW ( CELEBRITY WEBSITE;) 

DR. FRANK  VASSEY;WHERE THERES SMOKE THERES FIRE 

DR. HENRY JENNYS SILLYCONES COMMENTS; 

DOCTOR HENRY JENNY IS THE INVENTOR OF THE SALINE IMPLANT! 

HE WAS PULLED OF LARRY KING LIVE JUST SECONDS BEFORE HE 

WAS GOING TO TELL AMERICA;OTHERS THE UGLY TRUTH ABOUT ALL BREAST IMPLANTS 

JUST ANOTHER PRIME EXAMPLE OF THE $$$$$$$$CONTROLLED MEDIA. 

JENNY JONES WEBSITE;HER BREAST IMPLANT STORY; 

IT IS BELIEVED SHE LOST HER SHOW BECAUSE OF TELLING THE PUBLIC THE TRUTH 

AGAIN ANOTHER PRIME EXAMPLE OF THE $$$$$$$$CONTROLLED MEDIA 

STEVIE NICKS AND MANY OTHER CELEBS HAVE BECOME VERY SICK FROM BREAST IMPLANTS ALSO. 

BREAST IMPLANT AWARENESS  

SISTERS OF SALINE;SOS 

EXPLANTTION.COM 

BREAST IMPLANT SURGERY HAS INCREASED BY WHOPPING PERCENTAGES; 

SADLY SILICONE POISONING;SILICONE ASSOCIATED DISEASES COUNTINUES TO RISE; 

BUT YOU DON'T HEAR ABOUT THOSE WHOPPING PERCENTAGES! 

FOR IT SADLY COUNTINUES TO BE A SILENT EPIDEMIC;CLEARLY MORE AWARENESS NEEDS TO BE MADE AS THIS CAN HAPPEN TO YOU OR ANYONE YOU KNOW! 

NO BREAST IMPLANT IS SAFE! NO BREAST IMPLANT IS SAFE! NO BREAST IMPLANT IS SAFE! 

I CAN PROVIDE YOU MANY,MANY MORE WEBSITES  AND SO MUCH MORE;  

THAT TELL AND SHOW THE PROOF OF THE TRUTH=  NO BREAST IMPLANT IS SAFE! 

I MYSELF AM DEATHLY ILL FROM BREAST IMPLANTS ( that i received as a birthday gift; 

sadly countless young girls and women receive these unseemingly dangerous;deadly devices 

as birthday;gradution gifts and gifts from others or to/for themselves; 

"SOME GIFT "ONE YOU MAY ALWAYS REMEMBER;NEVER FORGET;TOTALLY REGRET)! 

ALSO REMEMBER I AM HERE TO HELP,LOVE,AND SERVE YOU IN ANY EVERY WAY I CAN 

ITS WHAT I DO IN MANY WAYS;EVERY DAY AS I REFUSE TO LIVE OR DIE FROM SILICONE POISONING,SILICONE ASSOCIATED DISEASES ALL IN VAIN;ALL FOR NOTHING! 

OK HERE IS THE WEBSITE I MENTIONED;BELOW; 

PLEASE CHECK OUT THE OTHERS I MENTIONED ABOVE TOO! 

IN TRUTH AND LOVE CINDY  

P.S. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND THE MANY,MANY,MANY OTHERS SUFFERING SO SEVERELY!  

MUCH PRAYER IS NEEDED AND PRAYER IS POWERFUL!  

SILICONE SENSITIVITY AWARENESS MINISTRY 

"But the Lord said to Samuel, 'Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him; for the Lord sees not as people see; people look on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.'"
    THE SILICONE SENSITIVITY AWARENESS MINISTRY "SSAM" PROJECT
    Rev. Dona J. Behmer, Director
    2056 Hwy 154 Sp.#9, Santa Ynez, CA 93460
    805-570-2297 or 805-686-3098
    E-mail: pstrdna@msn.com 

Return to the:
    The Silicone Sensitivity Awareness Ministry Project Home Page 

The Director's Story 

I was 27 when I found the first painful lump in my breast. The doctors said I had fibrocystic breast disease, which meant that the tumors and cysts in my breasts were benign. This seemed to be great news, however, by the time I was 29, both my breasts were completely filled with cysts and tumors and the pain had become almost unbearable. I was stunned to learn that the only cure (at that time) was surgery. The price to pay for pain relief was a bi-lateral mastectomy. However, my shock and grief soon turned to relief and joy, when my doctor suggested immediate reconstruction using silicone gel implants. Although the doctors admitted I would be their "guinea pig," (I would be the first woman they had ever done a mastectomy and reconstruction using implants in one surgery in that particular major hospital), I was assured that the surgery and the implants were "absolutely safe." I was thrilled. Not only would I have relief from my constant and excruciating pain, but I would "look great forever" in a bathing suit as well. The surgery went smooth and recovery was uneventful.
              In the years following surgery, I tried to ignore the constant pain in my hands and joints. As years passed, however, new symptoms continued to appear, but the doctors could find nothing wrong. I was always able to find some rationalization (usually stress and overwork). I wrote if off to my family history of arthritis and my occupation as a bookkeeper, where I sat in one place and used my hands a great deal. The severe chest pain was more frightening. After several trips to the doctor, and many EKGs, showed nothing wrong, again, I wrote it off to stress and overwork.
              By the time six years had passed, both breasts had become hard and painful. “No problem,” said my plastic surgeon. He explained that sometimes some extra scar tissue forms and he would just need to manually squeeze the scar and it would “loosen up.” Though the process was very painful, he assured me it would only need to be done once. After that, I could just take a large dose of vitamin E, on a regular basis (I still take vitamin E), to keep it from happening again. The process seemed to work. Though my breasts seemed unbelievably tender, at least they were soft again. I have since learned, that what had happened to me is called extra capsular contracture, and is only one of many possible complications that can happen to a woman with breast implants. I also found out, that if my implants were not leaking or ruptured before this manual breaking of the scar capsule, it was a pretty good guarantee that they were afterward. But once again, I went on my way and continued to blame my increasing number of symptoms and health problems on stress and overwork.
              Years later, when the “media hype” began, I chuckled at my husband’s suggestion that my implants might be the source of my increasing health problems. I was in Seminary by then, working full time and carrying a heavy over load of graduate level classes, as I worked on my Masters of Divinity Degree. I assured my husband, it was just “stress and overwork,” and I would slow down right after graduation. I was focused on the excitement that my dreams for a college education, “mid-life” career change and “Ordination” were about to become a reality.
              In 1992, while serving as a pastor in two rural churches in South Dakota, my health completely fell apart. I could no longer deny the reality of my failing health. I was hospitalized twice with excruciating and still unexplainable chest pain. Medical tests seemed endless. I was poked, prodded, pricked, scanned and x-rayed. No one could identify the cause of my problems. I am sure at least some members, of the congregations I was serving, believed what some doctors suggested. It was “stress and overwork” and I was suffering a mental break down and needed to see a counselor and get some rest. I was blessed to have a husband, family and friends who refused to accept this explanation. In fear and frustration, my family and doctors decided to return me to California for further medical tests and care.
              At first, doctors in California, were no more successful than those in South Dakota had been, in identifying the source of my problems. State of the art cardiac testing, at UCLA Medical Center, showed my heart problem did not explain all of my symptoms. It turns out that I do have a “mysterious” lesion and 60% narrowing in a critical place in my heart. Doctors, however, had no other explanation. Even I began to believe the doctors in South Dakota.... maybe I was having a mental breakdown. I decided that I must be really mentally ill. I was so mentally ill that I actually believed I was not mentally ill. (Now that is mentally ill..... ha!ha!) I finally made the decision to check myself into the psychiatric ward of the local hospital. I was sure I had to be seriously mentally ill, otherwise, why couldn't I remember things? Why was it so difficult to carry on a routine conversation? Why did I have such a difficult time understanding concepts, etc. After crying all night one more time, I woke up one morning ready to make the call to my doctor, to make the arrangements to have myself committed. That same morning, however, a dear friend called with an idea. She had a daughter who had had silicone breast implants. Her daughter only had them for a few weeks and then had them removed because she was so sick. Her daughter had never recovered from the surgery from having the implants put in. This was several months later and she told me her daughter was finally starting to feel better. Her daughter even belonged to a support group for women who had problems with their breast implants and, it turns out, worked on the “hot line” for this group. My friend asked me if I would be willing to talk with her daughter about my health situation. When I agreed, she gave me her daughter’s number and I made the call. As I began to talk with this wonderful young woman about my symptoms, the most amazing thing happened. She actually began to describe my symptoms to me. I was stunned. How could this stranger possibly know about the tingling sensation in my left leg? How did she know that I had headaches, problems with my bladder and even about the pain in the center of my chest and in my upper back? How did she know that my hair was falling out and my eyes were hypersensitive to the sun? How did she know about my dry eyes and mouth? And on and on it went..... This incredible young woman then said the most wonderful and welcome words to me..... She said, “Your symptoms make sense!” She assured me that there were many other women out there who were suffering with the very same list of symptoms. Finally, someone believed that my physical symptoms made sense. I decided to delay my plans for psychiatric commitment...........
              In the Fall of 1993, I had truly reached an all time low. I had lost all ability to think and reason. I lived in constant pain. The decision to take my own life seemed so very logical. As I reflected on when (I already knew how) to carry out my plan, I was overwhelmed with thoughts of my precious granddaughter. She seemed to not even notice the changes in my life. She loved me unconditionally. As I thought of her, I thought about the rest of her life. Every time someone spoke of their grandmother, I could hear her reply, “Oh yes, I remember my Grammie, she killed herself when I four!” The decision to take my own life, which had seemed so logical just a few moments earlier, I knew was absolutely out of the question. I would not leave this legacy for my beautiful Princess. The next morning, I called a Christian counselor. As I look back, I realize that this was actually the beginning of my true healing. Not only is that beautiful Princess now a teenager but I now have 8 beautiful grandchildren (almost my own coed baseball team!). What wonder of life and love God has blessed me with. I shudder when I think of how close I came to missing the opportunity to revel in their love and all of their sweet faces and kisses and hugs. The future IS ALWAYS worth living.
              That Fall, at the recommendation of the daughter of my dear friend, I made an appointment to see and be examined by Dr. Eric Gershwin, at U.C. Davis in California. I am embarrassed to admit that, in spite of all of my overwhelming health problems, I still thought Dr. Gershwin, and his colleagues at U.C. Davis, were crazy when they told me that my silicone gel implants were my problem and recommended they be removed. I was fully disabled. I had lost most of my cognitive function (even spelling and writing my own name was a challenge). I was barely able to get around or to care for my own basic needs. I was so desperate..... I reluctantly agreed. After a long and unsuccessful fight to get my insurance company to pay for the much needed surgery (while my health continued to get worse each day), my husband and I were able to secure a personal loan and in May of 1994, I finally had surgery to remove my silicone gel breast implants.
              Dr. Gershwin and his colleagues were right. In spite of a breast MRI, which showed “apparently intact” breast implants, both implants were actually fully ruptured, and the silicone was spread well beyond the localized breast area. It was, in fact, spread throughout my whole system.
              It has been nine years since my implants were removed. Recovery has been slow to be sure, but I do get around much better. My hands and wrists are still a problem but I have learned ways to make the best of, and live with, this problem. I cry only occasionally (I still have some pretty rough days) and have even began to dream about returning to work as a parish minister some day. I am even able to play fun games with my grandchildren. Though my health clearly takes two steps forward and one step back, it does continue to improve. I am recovering.......
              Beyond my continuing physical recovery, however, something much more profound has happened to my life. I have discovered (or rather rediscovered) an incredible truth. I have discovered that, regardless of what else I may have lost or thought I lost, the only thing that really matters has not changed. JESUS CHRIST IS STILL ALIVE!! MY ETERNITY IS STILL GUARANTEED PAIN FREE!! I now realize that my hope rests totally upon this fact alone. My real hope is not, in any way, related to how well I do or do not get physically. I am sure that God loves me now as much as ever (even more than my precious granddaughter). Regardless of my physical or mental abilities (or lack thereof), I know I am a valuable servant of a Wondrous and Loving God who will give me whatever I need to be and do whatever is His will. There is no more marvelous sense of peace and joy to be known. I praise God not for my illness but for the revealed knowledge of His love I have come to know through it.
              Much evidence has surfaced about the use of silicone/saline breast implants. As time has passed, many women with silicone and saline breast implants (silicone bags filled with saline) have become sick. A frightening pattern has begun to develop. Many women are critically ill. Our illness is devastating our lives. Physical health is destroyed, our minds and memories are damaged. Our relationships with friends and families are strained to the limit. One husband described it as, “being married to the disease.” We face constant battles and skepticism from doctors, insurance companies and even from some family and friends. Hopefully, it will help to know you are not alone. There are others who are walking (or crawling as the case may be) the same path. If you would like more information about this problem or how to get in contact with others who suffer, please contact Rev. Dona Behmer at: pstrdna@msn.com
    Note: Rev. Dona J. Behmer is an ordained Presbyterian Minister and Member-at-large of the Presbytery of Santa Barbara. She is married with three children and eight grandchildren and has lived on the Central Coast of California on and off for almost 30 years. She is a graduate of Dubuque Theological Seminary in Dubuque, Iowa. Though currently on long term disability, she serves on a volunteer basis, as the Director of The Silicone Sensitivity Awareness Ministry Project. 

Return to the:
    The Silicone Sensitivity Awareness Ministry Project Home Page

December 5, 2005, 7:16 pm CST

How Plastic Surgery Has Changed My Life

Quote From: crusadercc

NO BREAST IMPLANT IS SAFE 

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY POSTS HERE UNDER  CRUSADERCC AND CINDY007 

IN TRUTH AND LOVE 

CINDY 

JUST ONE OF LITERALLY HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF WOMEN DEATHLY ILL FROM BREAST IMPLANTS;SILICONE POISONING;SILICONE ASSOCIATED DISEASES 

I'M HERE BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT AND LOVE YOU; 

AFTERALL; IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU TOO. 

After researching about silicone breasts I made my decision to have my saline ones taken out and silicone put in. I love the way they look and feel. I have never had a problem. I have had saline implants for 10 years and silicone for 3. I do not have any health problems. My friend has had silicone for 20 years and has never experienced any problems. I am sure this is a unique situation to each individual. Some bodies are more sensitive then others. But before you go blaming the implants, think about your own health, for example do you exercise? eat right? have a low stress life? I think some symptoms can be related to other things.  

I am glad I had implants, I feel and look great!!!!! 

Zoey 

December 10, 2005, 12:08 pm CST

THE TRUTH IS NO BREAST IMPLANT IS SAFE!

Quote From: zzavo1

After researching about silicone breasts I made my decision to have my saline ones taken out and silicone put in. I love the way they look and feel. I have never had a problem. I have had saline implants for 10 years and silicone for 3. I do not have any health problems. My friend has had silicone for 20 years and has never experienced any problems. I am sure this is a unique situation to each individual. Some bodies are more sensitive then others. But before you go blaming the implants, think about your own health, for example do you exercise? eat right? have a low stress life? I think some symptoms can be related to other things.  

I am glad I had implants, I feel and look great!!!!! 

Zoey 

OFCOURSE YOU MAY LOOK AND FEEL GREAT JUST AS WE ALL ONCE DID. 

AND JUST AS WE ALL ONCE DID,YOU TOO CAN/WILL REGRET GETTING/HAVING  

BREAST IMPLANTS IF YOU TOO LOSE YOUR PRECIOUS,PRICELESS 

HEALTH/LIFE OVER A PAIR OF BOOBS THAT ARE NOTHING LESS THAN TOXIC TICKING TIMEBOMBS IN YOUR CHEST!  

SO I SEE YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO BLAME VICTIMS! 

DON'T BLAME VICTIMS!  YOU OBVIOUSLY CHOOSE TO BE IN DENIAL!  

YOU CHOOSE TO BLATANTLY IGNORANTLY BELIEVE THE  MANUFACTURERS,PLASTIC SURGEONS,AND EVEN THE FDA ,WHO HAVE EVERYTHING TO LOSE=$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, 

OVER ONE OF LITERALLY HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF WOMEN,AND COUNTING 

WHO HAS NOTHING TO LOSE AS HER/THEY HAVE LOST EVERYTHING 

HER/THEIR PRECIOUS/PRICELESS HEALTH FOREVER CHANGING THEIR LIVES! 

WHAT HAS HAPPENED AND CONTINUES TO HAPPEN 

TO LITERALLY HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF YOUNG GIRLS AND WOMEN 

COULD VERY WELL JUST AS EASILY HAPPEN TO YOU TOO. 

IINFACT YOU COULD BE SICK RIGHT NOW AND NOT EVEN REALIZE IT. 

RIGHT NOW YOUR IMPLANTS WHETHER RUPTURED OR NOT ARE INFACT LEAKING; 

VIA= 

BLEEDING,"BREATHING" NEARLY 40 KNOWN TOXIC CHEMICAL SUBSTANCES INTO 

YOUR BODY/IMMUNE SYSTEM INCLUDING SILICONE,HEAVY METALS,AND 

CARCINOGENS,AND MUCH MORE! 

LISTEN NO MATTER WHAT YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS CONVERSATION 

I AM HAVING WITH YOU RIGHT NOW, YOU WILL REMEMBER ME TELLING 

YOU THE TRUTH YOU NEED TO KNOW RIGHT NOW, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE! 

THE TRUTH THAT WILL SAVE YOUR PRECIOUS;PRICELESS HEALTH/LIFE 

IF YOU CHOOSE TO LISTEN TO IT,BEFORE ITS TOO LATE! 

YES,YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS CONVERSATION,MY WORDS IN TRUTH AND 

LOVE, WARRANTED FEAR FOR YOU,YOUR HEALTH,YOUR LIFE 

I ONLY HOPE AND PRAY ITS ON A HEALTHY NOTE! 

I WOULD HATE TO HAVE TO SAY "I TOLD YOU SO"! 

SEE WE REGRET NOT ONLY GETTING BREAST IMPLANTS,BUT REGRET HAVING 

NO ONE TELLING AND SHOWING US THE UGLY TRUTH ABOUT THEM,FOR WE WOULD 

HAVE LISTENED, AS IT WOULD HAVE SAVED OUR PRECIOUS,PRICELESS HEALTH/LIVES! 

I AM ONE OF MANY WHO REFUSE TO LIVE OR DIE FROM THIS ALL IN VAIN. 

THATS WHY I AM HERE RIGHT NOW  TELLING AND SHOWING YOU THE UGLY TRUTH, 

AS I CARE ABOUT YOU AND LOVE YOU,I DO NOT WANT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE 

TO LOSE THEIR PRECIOUS,PRICELESS HEALTH/LIFE ALL SO UNNECESSARILY. 

EVERY DAY I HELP,LOVE,SERVE MANY YOUNG GIRLS AND WOMEN WHO HAVE,HAD, OR 

ARE CONSIDERING GETTING BREAST IMPLANTS, IN MANY,MANY WAYS. 

DO YOU KNOW THE VERY FEW WHO HAVE BREAST IMPLANTS OR HAVE GOTTEN IMPLANTS WHO HAVE NOT LISTENED TO ME ARE NOW SUFFERING PERMANANT IRREVERSIBLE DAMAGE FROM SILICONE POISONING! THINGS LIKE BRAIN DAMAGE,CANCER, 

LUPUS ETC...... AS I SAID I HELP,LOVE,SERVE,MANY EVERY DAY IN MANY WAYS,WOMEN 

DEATHLY ILL FROM SILICONE POISONING! I HAVE AND CONTINUE TO HEAR FROM ,MANY YOUNG GIRLS AND WOMENWOMEN YOUNGER THAN ME,THAT NOW HAVE PERMANANT BRAIN DAMAGE ETC....LIKE ME,AND HAVE ONLY HAD THEIR IMPLANTS IN LESS THAN 3 YEARS! MANY  COUNTLESSWOMEN ARE SICK AND DON'T EVEN REALIZE IT,UNTIL ITS TOO LATE,! NO BREAST IMPLANT IS SAFE ! I DO NOT WANT IT TO BE TOO LATE FOR YOU,TOO OR ANYONE ELSE!  SO DO NOT SAY " I  ONLY WISH SOMEONE WOULD HAVE TOLD ME THE TRUTH" BECAUSE YOU HAVE SOMEONE TELLING YOU THE TRUTH WHO CARES ABOUT YOU AND LOVES YOU!  

GETTING /HAVING BREAST IMPLANTS IS JUST LIKE PLAYING RUSSIAN ROULETTE 

WITH YOUR PRECIOUS;PRICELESS HEALTH/LIFE 

THEY ARE TOXIC TICKING TIMEBOMBS THEY RUPTURE,LEAK,BLEED,BREATHE 

NEARLY 40 KNOWN TOXIC CHEMICALS INTO YOUR BODY/IMMUNE SYSTEM 

HENCE SILICONE POISONING;SILICONE ASSOCIATED DISEASES! 

THE QUESTION IS HOW LUCKY DO YOU FEEL? 

THE ODDS ARE NOT IN YOUR FAVOR OR ANYONE ELSES. 

THE BIGGEST QUESTION IS ARE YOU WILLING TO GAMBLE ,TRADE/SACRIFICE, 

YOUR PRECIOUS;PRICELESS HEALTH;LIFE FOR A PAIR OF BOOBS! 

WHO THE HELL CARES HOW GREAT YOUR CHEST LOOKS WHEN YOU FEEL 500 

YEARS OLD! FEELING LIKE THE WORSE CASE OF THE FLU EVERY  SINGLE DAY,AND THATS PUTTING IT MILDLY,YOU ARE SO DEATHLY ILL,IN CONSTANT EXCRUCIATING UNMANAGEABLE PAIN,TOO WEAK TO GET UP ON YOUR OWN, MULTIPLE CHEMICAL SENSITIVITIES,INTOLERANT SENSITIVITY TO BOTH HEAT AND COLD,CHOKE ON YOUR FOOD ,SHAKE UNCONTROLLABY,HAVE TROUBLE WALKING,FALL DOWN,SEVERE RASHES,YOUR BONES,MUSCLES,SKIN,TISSUE,ORGANS,EVERYTHING HURTS EXCRUCIATINGLY,GET UNPREDICTABLE EPISODES THAT LAST MINUTES TO HOURS OF SEVERE COGNITIVE DIFFICULTIES; SLURRED SPEECH,VSION PROBLEMS,SEVERE MUSCLE SPASMS,PARALYSIS  AND MUCH,MUCH,MORE,AND LIKE THAT ISNT ENOUGH IMAGINE VERY EASILY AND OFTEN GETTING SO SICK ON TOP OF BEING SO DEATHLY ILL.AS YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM HAS AND CONTINUES TO ATTACK ITSELF IN MANY,MANY, WAYS THROUGH MANY ILLNESSES,CONDITIONS AND DISEASES ASSOCIATED WITH SILICONE POISONING! 

ALL FROM A PAIR OF BOOBS,ALL FROM BREAST IMPLANTS! 

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? 

NO BREAST IMPLANT IS SAFE! NO BREAST IMPLANT IS SAFE!  NO BREAST IMPLANT IS SAFE! 

HERES  JUST A FEW WEBSITES THAT ALSO TELL AND SHOW THE TRUTH; 

NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF CANCER SPELLS OUT RISKS OF BREAST IMPLANTS 

SILCONE HOLOCAUST 

BREAST IMPLANTS THE HIDDEN PARTS 

BREAST IMPLANTS TRUTH OR DARE 

IN TRUTH AND LOVE 

cindy , 

christian, 

single mother/mommy of 3 beautiful girls 

deathly ill ;dying from silicone poisoning 

fighting the good fight in the name of truth and love! 

December 11, 2005, 10:11 am CST

Don't Understand

I don't understand why people just can't be happy with what they have.   There are many ways you can improve yourself,without going under the knife. 

Do you think that having bigger breasts makes who you are??  It doesn't. 

I'm 34 yrs old, and I don't have the worries of having too small of boobs or too big of boobs ....but if I did have small breasts, so be it.   I am a proud 40/d.  I don't need plastic surgery of any kind, and I am confident enough in myself, that when I get older, I am still going to look good.....because I will be healthy,and not putting these toxic things in my body. (No i do not suffer back pain, or discomfort) 

We all age and get older....no amount of surgery will change that.  I would rather age in the healthy way, and be proud of every age mark thats on me. 

If everyone would eat healthy, exercise, etc.....it will show on the outside.  Looking older can be just as sexy, and MORE sexy than someone who has fake body parts on them. 

I dont want to look plastic when Im 50 yrs old.   When Im 50 yrs old or 60, I do not want to look like a 21 yr old because all that does, is just look plain rediculous and it wouldnt be who I really am. 

I would rather be who I AM, than look fake!   Natural breasts, are much more attractive than fake breasts.   I think it looks rather odd to see nice,full breasts that stand straight out...because in reality, when you have full breasts, there will be a slight sag,that is normal. 

I am proud of my big boobs...and I know some will ask or say "You say that now, wait until you are older, they will be real saggy"   and I will say to that...I totally disagree with you because you know what?   My mother is 63 yrs old.....and she has big boobs, not overly big but big busted.  She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!  No plastic surgery of any kind....not hardly any wrinkles but she does have  a few...and that makes her gorgeous!   Her breasts dont sag down to her stomache. She eats healthy, is active.....and that is the BEST way to  look good!!!   I am glad I have my parents youthful genes, the natural way!!  I'm also glad they've instilled in me to be proud  of who I am and what I am....no matter the age, and Im glad I dont have this phobia of getting older, where I have to run out and get plastic surgey ,and be totally fake...and have to change what I look like. 

I am totally happy with what I look like...and when Im the beautiful age my parents are, I will STILL be happy with what I look like, and feel just as sexy as I do right now. 

People dont have to go out and put themselves in danger to look good.  Be happy with who u are, and what you look like...and look good the healthy way.  To each their own, and it is your own body to do with what you want and I certainly dont cut anyone down for doing it.   I just dont understand the addiction that some have. 

Being happy with yourself doesnt start with having to change something on your body. It starts from within.  If you're not  happy with yourself on the inside,no amount of plastic surgery is going to make it better. 

December 12, 2005, 1:47 pm CST

TRULY BLESSED

Quote From: mleef1971

I don't understand why people just can't be happy with what they have.   There are many ways you can improve yourself,without going under the knife. 

Do you think that having bigger breasts makes who you are??  It doesn't. 

I'm 34 yrs old, and I don't have the worries of having too small of boobs or too big of boobs ....but if I did have small breasts, so be it.   I am a proud 40/d.  I don't need plastic surgery of any kind, and I am confident enough in myself, that when I get older, I am still going to look good.....because I will be healthy,and not putting these toxic things in my body. (No i do not suffer back pain, or discomfort) 

We all age and get older....no amount of surgery will change that.  I would rather age in the healthy way, and be proud of every age mark thats on me. 

If everyone would eat healthy, exercise, etc.....it will show on the outside.  Looking older can be just as sexy, and MORE sexy than someone who has fake body parts on them. 

I dont want to look plastic when Im 50 yrs old.   When Im 50 yrs old or 60, I do not want to look like a 21 yr old because all that does, is just look plain rediculous and it wouldnt be who I really am. 

I would rather be who I AM, than look fake!   Natural breasts, are much more attractive than fake breasts.   I think it looks rather odd to see nice,full breasts that stand straight out...because in reality, when you have full breasts, there will be a slight sag,that is normal. 

I am proud of my big boobs...and I know some will ask or say "You say that now, wait until you are older, they will be real saggy"   and I will say to that...I totally disagree with you because you know what?   My mother is 63 yrs old.....and she has big boobs, not overly big but big busted.  She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!  No plastic surgery of any kind....not hardly any wrinkles but she does have  a few...and that makes her gorgeous!   Her breasts dont sag down to her stomache. She eats healthy, is active.....and that is the BEST way to  look good!!!   I am glad I have my parents youthful genes, the natural way!!  I'm also glad they've instilled in me to be proud  of who I am and what I am....no matter the age, and Im glad I dont have this phobia of getting older, where I have to run out and get plastic surgey ,and be totally fake...and have to change what I look like. 

I am totally happy with what I look like...and when Im the beautiful age my parents are, I will STILL be happy with what I look like, and feel just as sexy as I do right now. 

People dont have to go out and put themselves in danger to look good.  Be happy with who u are, and what you look like...and look good the healthy way.  To each their own, and it is your own body to do with what you want and I certainly dont cut anyone down for doing it.   I just dont understand the addiction that some have. 

Being happy with yourself doesnt start with having to change something on your body. It starts from within.  If you're not  happy with yourself on the inside,no amount of plastic surgery is going to make it better. 

BEING OBSESSED WITH OUR LOOKS ;OURSELVES 

CAN BE AND IS HAZARDOUS TO OUR HEALTH/LIVES! 

obesity,eating disorders,plastic surgery,breast cancer, etc.......are becoming an obvious escalating ;epidemic etc...while sadly the ugly truth about breast implants;silicone poisoning;silicone associated diseases ,etc..continue to be a silent epidemic. 

just look at the world,girls/women of every single age are plaqued in every single way by these unrealistic body images ,boobs,etc... in every single way possible.there is no escaping it. yet,they don't show or tell the proof of the ugly truth,as the world is government and media ,controlled$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.telling and selling lies at the expense of  innocent victims;young girls and womens precious,priceless health/lives!   

let us all work together to make a difference,for the better! 

GOD CREATED US  ALL VERY  UNIQUE AND BEAUTIFUL! 

GOD CREATED PLASTIC SURGEONS TOO 

BUT GOD NEVER MEANT TOXIC CHEMICAL SUBSTANCES 

TO BE PLACED INSIDE ANY OF YOU! 

MAN MADE HARMFUL TOXIC TICKING TIMEBOMBS CLEVERLY CALLED BREAST IMPLANTS 

NO BREAST IMPLANT IS SAFE,GOD MADE US ALL DIFFERENT SIZES AND SHAPES! 

WHEN WE ARE BEAUTIFUL INSIDE IT SHOWS OUTSIDE 

PRIDE IS UGLY ! RUN FROM IT! 

when it comes down to it, 

looks fade;beauty fades,health even fades,tomorrow is promised to no one . 

control is only an illlusion.things happen.how we respond to things matters. 

what matters most of all is love .life is all about love ,not us. thank God true love never fades. 

i thank God;GOD is in control of it all.  

WE ARE NOTHING WITHOUT YOU GOD,YOUR LOVE 

THANKYOU FOR LOVING US AND HELPING US 

TO LOVE OTHERS MORE THAN OURSELVES! 

December 15, 2005, 3:08 am CST

Mleef

Its pretty easy to be judgmental when you aren't 50 something yet and haven't aged much.  I'm 40 and don't know if I'll undergo plastic surgery for age in the future.  Who knows.  I've undergone 2 plastic surgery procedures in 1995 and 1997 (nose & then chin) and love the results and would do it all over again.  I'm leery of people who have to constantly get the same area of their body done over and over again (there are issues there that go beyond a bump in the nose) but if someone wasn't born exactly symmetrical facially or has underdeveloped breasts who am I to say don't do that when it is their money?  I am a "B" cup and so happy with that but if I were an "A" or "AA" don't know how great that would be mentally.  People don't need SUVs or they don't need to get married or have children to get a sense of happiness but they do it anyway.  Everybodys sense of what is important to them is personal, get over your need to chime in with the pious act. 

December 15, 2005, 7:18 pm CST

feeling beautiful inside and out.

I had a breast job 8 years ago. I'm so glad that I did. You see, I had always been small, and when I mean small I mean training bra size. Well, after my first son was born, I lost that too. It was so bad that I'd wear a training bra, sports bra, didn't matter, and when I raised my arms up in the air, the bra would rise up too, rubbing across my nipples! Ouch!!! Plus, no clothes would fit right. And swimsuits, Forget it! The bakini tops would fall off or lower enough for people to see a nip or two. I feel like a beautiful person inside and out, I care so much for other people, I'm loyal, honest, hard working, funny and sweet. I've been married for over 12yrs. and still happy and in love. I went to a size of almost a C cup. So no, I'm not advertising. People can't even tell that they're fake! They just look natural. I figure this, God gave every man a penis, women are supposed to have breasts. If a man doesn't have a penis, they make him one, so why shouldn't I have them made? Why should I have to walk around boobless? Did they make me feel like more of a woman? of course not, but at the same time, why am I not allowed to look like a woman. why should i have the body of a little girl all my life? that's why i had them done. not so that other men would notice me, or that I would atuomatically feel sexy,  but because i am a woman, and i just wanted to look the part.

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next | Last