Message Boards

Topic : Is This Normal Social Discussion

Number of Replies: 6506
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, July 01, 2005, 05:19:11 pm
Author : dataimport
Friends from the Dr. Phil Is This Normal folder socialize and share their lives.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

August 3, 2005, 6:58 pm CDT

LOL!

Quote From: tapestry6o

"User Mode    Cranky! And she ain't liein!

August 3, 2005, 8:35 pm CDT

Geez

You'd be cranky too if it had taken you more than a week to get back on with your same name even if you hadn't lost access to your profile email address.

I'm just too stubborn to let other's "technical" problems stymie me.

And, I will stay cranky until Misty is no longer deformed by default. Of course, other "features" of the new system will certainly crop up and I'll then remain cranky. So, you're gonna have to get used to it, I fear.

August 3, 2005, 8:47 pm CDT

tapestry6o

You'd be cranky too if it had taken you more than a week to get back on with your same name even if you hadn't lost access to your profile email address.

I'm just too stubborn to let other's "technical" problems stymie me.

And, I will stay cranky until Misty is no longer deformed by default. Of course, other "features" of the new system will certainly crop up and I'll then remain cranky. So, you're gonna have to get used to it, I fear.

Worth a try:

Make copy of pic that is on your computer, crop and resize to 96X96.  Then go to "My Profile", then "Edit Photograph", and replace old pic with new one.

August 4, 2005, 5:36 pm CDT

Thanks, but that doesn't work for me

Quote From: DrPhilBoard4

Worth a try:

Make copy of pic that is on your computer, crop and resize to 96X96.  Then go to "My Profile", then "Edit Photograph", and replace old pic with new one.

I'd already cropped the bejeezes out of that photo and can't find the original. It's forcing us all to be squares that creates the distortion.

I changed my profile image. It showed up just fine. Then I posted on the Help page and my new image disappeared. I just can't believe the inventiveness of this glitch: Complain about our Photo Editor and we'll take away your photo! So there! hahahahaha

Everybody involved with the project of redesigning the boards should apply to Microsoft. They'd be welcomed with open arms and be given a raise, I bet. rofl rofl

August 4, 2005, 5:41 pm CDT

Kathy

I love your Bitsy progress stories. Keep 'em coming, please!

It's time for a joke, but just one or two at a time. I think this system would crash entirely if you posted more. ;)

August 4, 2005, 5:47 pm CDT

I didn't think it was possible

I'd already cropped the bejeezes out of that photo and can't find the original. It's forcing us all to be squares that creates the distortion.

I changed my profile image. It showed up just fine. Then I posted on the Help page and my new image disappeared. I just can't believe the inventiveness of this glitch: Complain about our Photo Editor and we'll take away your photo! So there! hahahahaha

Everybody involved with the project of redesigning the boards should apply to Microsoft. They'd be welcomed with open arms and be given a raise, I bet. rofl rofl

Now everybody's pics have disappeared for me. Earlier I could see all but mine.

Wouldn't it be nice if the problem stems from having no Reply (without quote) button!!!! This is just impossibly cumbersome, I think.

August 4, 2005, 5:51 pm CDT

Hey, Juss

Even though you're not back on, I hope you're lurking.

I found a gecko in my bathtub this morning. It was just the cutest little thing you ever did see. I caught it and took it outside.

*hug*

August 4, 2005, 5:53 pm CDT

Tap my sdear

See, here's the deal. In the message title thingy, you can not back space. So deal with it!!!!! I ain't afraid of you butt! GET OVER IT!!!!! We all get to hang, and there is nothing more priceless than that. This is ME. THEE person that loves you as much as I do Pattipoo, who by the way, did not seem it necessary to tell me in person, the spot on her lungs is nothing. Had to hear it from another sister. Is she mad at me?!  

August 4, 2005, 5:57 pm CDT

Tsap!@

Even though you're not back on, I hope you're lurking.

I found a gecko in my bathtub this morning. It was just the cutest little thing you ever did see. I caught it and took it outside.

*hug*

F@#$%!  I don't like not being able to backspace! Jeremy told me he ? (sp?) in his bedroom. He won't get rid of it cos he thinks it's cute. Do I have a son with some feelings?! It took a wk for him to be able to show me, and it is cute. I told him to leave it in there. 

August 4, 2005, 6:05 pm CDT

Deal with what?

Quote From: bluebird

See, here's the deal. In the message title thingy, you can not back space. So deal with it!!!!! I ain't afraid of you butt! GET OVER IT!!!!! We all get to hang, and there is nothing more priceless than that. This is ME. THEE person that loves you as much as I do Pattipoo, who by the way, did not seem it necessary to tell me in person, the spot on her lungs is nothing. Had to hear it from another sister. Is she mad at me?!  

Not being able to backspace is a common problem and is being dealt with, I believe. We'll see. Maybe you could try highlighting (as in Copy) the bad letter(s) and deleting it. I just tried that and it worked for me. And, backspacing works for me, too. Who knows.

Sorry Patti didn't call you. I doubt she's mad at you, just thinks you're psychic and takes you for granted, maybe.

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next | Last