Message Boards

Topic : What's Working In My WLC

Number of Replies: 27382
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Monday, July 04, 2005, 02:12:37 pm
Author : dataimport
Share your tips and suggestions on what is working for you in your WLC such as exercise, foods, support, life changes, anything that you are doing differently or you know is a healthy life long change and IS WORKING! If you know of things that are NOT WORKING let's hear about them also and we will work on them together.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 25, 2005, 12:03 pm CDT

Woo Hoo!! We are back!!

Hey, finally we are back online!! I didn't think I would see any of you ever again!! I found it so hard not having the great support here everyday like I used to! I am so glad  I found you all again, let's hope all of our buddies will find their way back soon!

How is everybody doing? I am doing ok.  I lost 1 pound last week, I know it's not much, but I have been gaining weight like crazy for the past few months, and now to see that I lost a pound, its very exciting!

Also, I got a call and I won a free week at the gym!! Yippee, it's a women's only gym, so I hope I like it there, and then once I get bills caught up, I can save up to join the gym if I like it.

So glad I found this board again, I had a bunch saved in my favorites, now they are all gone, and I don't remember any of the boards except this one. Oh well, this one was my favorite!!

MODERATOR: I noticed in my profile that my birthday is wrong, and that it lists my username as my email address, how do I change them, I want to keep my old username.

July 25, 2005, 12:08 pm CDT

Lisa

Quote From: lisa_n_

Hey, finally we are back online!! I didn't think I would see any of you ever again!! I found it so hard not having the great support here everyday like I used to! I am so glad I found you all again, let's hope all of our buddies will find their way back soon!

How is everybody doing? I am doing ok. I lost 1 pound last week, I know it's not much, but I have been gaining weight like crazy for the past few months, and now to see that I lost a pound, its very exciting!

Also, I got a call and I won a free week at the gym!! Yippee, it's a women's only gym, so I hope I like it there, and then once I get bills caught up, I can save up to join the gym if I like it.

So glad I found this board again, I had a bunch saved in my favorites, now they are all gone, and I don't remember any of the boards except this one. Oh well, this one was my favorite!!

MODERATOR: I noticed in my profile that my birthday is wrong, and that it lists my username as my email address, how do I change them, I want to keep my old username.

The birthday bug is something we're working on.

Have you tried changing your email address in your profile?

What was your old user name and what seemed to be the problem when you tried using it?

July 25, 2005, 12:39 pm CDT

Hello!!!

My, this new message board was hard to find and now that I have found it I am even more confused than before! Glad to see many familiar names. Will write more later. I was doing very very well, then had a couple of bad days. A lot of internal thinking going on now. Glad to see you all again.

Anna Marie

July 25, 2005, 12:44 pm CDT

yippee!!

YESS!!!  I finally found my buddies!  It's me, Karen, kepeters.  Changed my username.  Hugs to all!

Karen

July 25, 2005, 1:13 pm CDT

Hi Karen! :)

Quote From: kuntrygal

YESS!!! I finally found my buddies! It's me, Karen, kepeters. Changed my username. Hugs to all!

Karen

Hi Karen! :)  I'm happy that you found us here.  Glad to see you again, my friend.  Take care! :) Bren

July 25, 2005, 1:15 pm CDT

Anna Marie

Anna Marie! :)  Hello!  I am happy to see that you found it here! :)  Take care! :) Bren

July 25, 2005, 2:35 pm CDT

Christie

Quote From: nsjmom

Today I am officially 30!! I am celebrating. In Utah where I live it is a holiday, big parades and everything. The whole state just wants to celebrate my birthday!

I am having cake today. I am allowing myself that. But I am having carrot cake! Somewhat healthy!

I will be off until tomorrow.

Christie

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how I wish I was 30 again :)  hope you have a great day celebrating, and yes enjoy your cake (((((((( Hugs )))))))))))))))

July 25, 2005, 2:38 pm CDT

Yesssssssssssssssssss Karen

Quote From: kuntrygal

YESS!!! I finally found my buddies! It's me, Karen, kepeters. Changed my username. Hugs to all!

Karen

Yippieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you found us :) welcome back my friend!!!!!!!!!!! 

July 25, 2005, 2:41 pm CDT

Hello Anna Marie

Quote From: ammitchell

My, this new message board was hard to find and now that I have found it I am even more confused than before! Glad to see many familiar names. Will write more later. I was doing very very well, then had a couple of bad days. A lot of internal thinking going on now. Glad to see you all again.

Anna Marie

It is good to see you again, I sent you an e-mail, did you get it o.k. ? I think we are all confused with the new board but I'm sure we will be able to figure it out in due time ....... RIGHT :)

July 25, 2005, 2:45 pm CDT

Lisa

Quote From: lisa_n_

Hey, finally we are back online!! I didn't think I would see any of you ever again!! I found it so hard not having the great support here everyday like I used to! I am so glad I found you all again, let's hope all of our buddies will find their way back soon!

How is everybody doing? I am doing ok. I lost 1 pound last week, I know it's not much, but I have been gaining weight like crazy for the past few months, and now to see that I lost a pound, its very exciting!

Welcome home buddy, I have been thinking about you :)  Congratulations on winning a free week at the gym ...... when are you going?  Also I have been talking to quite a few people who have said their birthdays are wrong .... mine is also.

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next | Last