Message Boards

Topic : 0h Middle Age Plus and We Got Real

Number of Replies: 1870
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Monday, July 04, 2005, 02:53:21 pm
Author : dataimport
This discussion board is for those that are following the program and are recovering.Attitudes of 100% Commitment, Accountability are always Welcomed.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 26, 2005, 10:56 am CDT

oh by the way

As you notice I've got my dog picture however I've kfcgirl 23 instead of chilly 501.....but it's me that's the only way I could get back on as I'm not being accepted as chilly501..........yeap, I understand I could go and creat another mailbox and use the chilly 501 heck I can hardly keep track of the mailboxes and user names/passwords I have now for everything.

Have a good day.

chilly

July 26, 2005, 12:00 pm CDT

Chilli

Summer is a very busy time for MM and her job and we usually do loose her posts most of the Summer but then she starts to report to us and keep us going thru the rest of the year.  As far as the Exercise board it is nice to use it as a journal for our exercise and not a chat board.  That way you can see your progress just in how your exercise is improving regularly.  Also it is a great place to get ideas for Intensional Exercise and to know you are not alone in your efforts. 

I also think it is great to keep recipes on the recipe message board too.  That way we can refer back to it and find them by topic quickly. 

This is only my opinion.  But I am all in favor of keeping the exercise board going!  See what the others think.  I can only check out the exercise board on the weekends so I get to see how my buddies are doing that week and I can apply that to my next weeks plan for exercise.  If I have something I found online or in a book I can post it there and I know other will see it.  When there is many posts each day those kinda things get lost or missed!

Your PalKIT

PS  Anyone that has emails for the others might want to send them an email and tell them that the boards are working again.  I did send Debbie an email, but someone else might want to contact her.  I did not have any of the others emails. 

Vicki glad you find your way in!  Took me days!

July 27, 2005, 7:24 am CDT

I'M HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Ladies, just enough time to log in and get to work.  It's really good to see you and be seen.  WE ARE ALL AMAZING!!!!!!

TTYS, Debbie

July 27, 2005, 9:55 am CDT

GOOD MORNING GET REALERS

WELCOME BACK YOU ALL! I SURE AM GLAD TO SEE YOU ALL HERE! HOW'S SUMMER TREATING YOU ALL! GOT ANY GOOD KEEP COOL OR KEEP KEWL HINTS FOR THE REST OF US!

I'M BUSY WITH BIBLE SCHOOL THIS WEEK BUT WILL BE RIGHT BACK ON THE SADDLE NEXT WEEK. THE POOL IS ABOUT ALL THE IE I'M GETTING THIS WEEK. IT'S SO HOT THAT  PORTION CONTROL IS PRETTY EASY!

I HOPE MORE OF OUR GET REAL FRIENDS FIND US HERE! IF YOU HAVE ANYBODY'S EMAIL ADDRESS DROP THEM A LINE AND TELL THEM WE ARE HERE!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY! TRY TO KEEP COOL SINCE I KNOW YOU ARE ALL KEWL ANYWAY!!!!

(((HUGS)))

BECKY

FROGHOP

July 27, 2005, 7:47 pm CDT

Hello Everyone!

Becky> I agree about the hot weather I did not want to eat breakfast when it got hot and only have a light lunch and a late dinner.  I found it very hard to have snacks so I got some that were frozen like my grapes and that helped me get thru eating 2 meals and 2 snacks.  I just could not force myself to eat breakfast.  Guess I fell back into an old habit.  Portions were not problem.  I found I did not want to eat a whole portion of anything but ICE and WATER. 

Debbie> I am glad you found us I had not heard from you and was not sure you got my email.  Glad you took the time to join us before work!  Hope things are working out for you! 

Vicki> The extreme hot weather has broken here with the temps being 15 to 20 degrees lower than the first of the week.  Hope it has cooled off for you and Becky!  Want to join Becky in her pool some night?  POOL PARTY!!!!  

Hope everyone is finding their way around the new format for Dr Phil.  Keep trying so you can teach us a few tricks!

KIT

July 28, 2005, 10:34 am CDT

GOOD MORNING GR'S

HEY KIT!!!

YOU KNOW YOU JUST GOTTA FIND A BREAKFAST YOU CAN CHOKE DOWN!!!LOL TRY A NANNER AND SOME CEREAL NO MILK!!!LOL

WELL I GOT SOME ERRANDS TO RUN!!! BE BACK LATER

BECKY

FROGHOP

July 28, 2005, 7:07 pm CDT

Becky

I know you are right.  I tried doing that and it did not work out well.  So I tried eating breakfast a little at a time and that just did not work out!  Even tried to drink breakfast but that did not work out.  The problem is gone now that the extreme heat is gone!  I am thankful for that problem to be over.

Hope you are having good luck with the craft project this week!

KIT

July 28, 2005, 7:38 pm CDT

BEAT THE HEAT

ROBYN AND AA HAVE BOTH BEEN BOTHERED BY THE HEAT TOO! I DIDN'T THINK ANYTHING WOULD EVER BOTHER AA'S APPITITE!!!

SHE HAS EAT HER HEAD OFF TODAY!! MY LITTLE AA IS BACK TO NORMAL AND HER 3 HR FEEDING SCHEDULE!!!LOL

BECK

July 29, 2005, 10:48 pm CDT

HELLO GR'S

I JUST WANTED TO DROP A FEW LINES AND LET YOU KNOW I WILL BE OUT OF TOWN FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS! I NEED A BREAK AFTER BIBLE SCHOOL! SO I AM GOING TO GO CLEAN MY SON'S HOUSE!!! HE JUST HAD HIS 37TH BD AND HIS HOUSE NEEDS SOME TLCLEANING!!!

THIS SHOULD MORE THAN MAKE UP FOR THE LACK OF IE I'VE HAD THE PAST FEW DAYS,,,IF YOU CALL TEACHING 60 KIDS LACK OF EXERCISE!!! LET YOU KNOW MONDAY HOW THIS WEEK HAS AFFECTED MY WEIGHT!!!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!! KEEP COOL!!!! DRINK PLENTY OF WATER!!!!! AND WATCH THOSE FOOD CHOICES AND  PORTIONS!!!! WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER!!

BECKKY

FROGHOP

July 31, 2005, 6:02 am CDT

Good morning all

It took me awhile to find this board but I've finally made it.

I've been to Toronto and returned home Monday night.  Shannon and I celebrated our 25th anniversary that day also.

Now that I am home I need to get very serious about working my program.

It was very hot in Toronto, but I didn't mind it, weather here in Nova Scotia, is nice.  Yesterday and today has been in the 70's, with light breeze off the ocean.  I sat on the back deck yesterday and got more tan which is something I haven't done since high school years.

While in Toronto I lived in my shorts and sleeveless tops, it feels so darn good to become liberated.  No more hiding in heavy clothes.

Becky hope you enjoy your few days housecleaning (yuk)

Palkit, Vicky, Deb, Shari, and all others, enjoy whats left of the weekend.  I'll try to be back later.

ttfn Love Barbara

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next | Last