Message Boards

Topic : 0h Middle Age Plus and We Got Real

Number of Replies: 1870
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Monday, July 04, 2005, 02:53:21 pm
Author : dataimport
This discussion board is for those that are following the program and are recovering.Attitudes of 100% Commitment, Accountability are always Welcomed.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 23, 2005, 3:26 pm CDT

WE ARE BACK WITH DR PHIL!!!!

HEY WONDERFUL WOMEN! I HOPE YOU FIND US REAL SOON! OUR CIRCLE OF SUPPORT IS KINDA TOOK A BEATIN LATELY!!! IT'S BEEN A REALLY HOT HOT SUMMER AND THAT HASNT BEEN ALL BAD FOR ME. MY APPITITE IS NOT WHAT IT USUALLY IS SO THAT'S HELPED A LOT! THE SWIMMING POOL HAS HELPED WITH THE I E TOO! THE BARBQUE GRILL HAS ALSO HELPED WITH GOOD FOOD CHOICES. SO SUMMER IS NOT A TOTAL WASHOUT EVEN THOUGH THE STORMS HAVE BEEN PLENTIFUL AROUND HERE!!!

WELL  I HOPE YOU ALL GET BACK HERE REAL SOON!!!

(((HUGS))))

BECKY

FROGHOP

July 24, 2005, 1:58 pm CDT

HI BECKY!

HEY, CUTIE!

AT LEAST THE TWO OF US ARE BACK, AND THERE WAS A POST FROM CHILLY ON PHIL TO THE 7TH.  HOPE YOU CAN JOIN US OVER THERE, TOO.

HOPE THE CHANGESTO THE BOARD WILL WORK SO WELL THAT WE WON'T HAVE TO BE WITHOUT OUR PHRIENDS FOR A LONG TIME!

I HEAR YOU AND PALKIT HAVE KEPT IN TOUCH.  HOW IS SHE DOING?  DID YOU TWO GET A CHANCE TO GET TOGETHER THIS SUMMER?

:) aNDIEPIE17

177/ 127.5/ 125

July 25, 2005, 6:21 am CDT

HEY ANDIE

IT'S GREAT TO SEE THAT YOU MADE IT BACK! DID YOU NOTICE THAT I HAD TO CREATE A NEW ME, THE 4, WELL KIT ISNT BEING RECOGNIZED BY DR PHIL EITHER. I'M NOT SURE IF SHE GOT IT WORKED OUT OVER THE WEEKEND OR NOT I HOPE SO. I HAVE REPORTED MY PROBLEM TO NO AVAIL. I WILL GO OVER TO THE 7TH POWER BOARD AND CHECK IN THERE TOO! I ALREADY CHECKED IN ON THE SUPPORTERS BOARD. HAVE A GREAT DAY!

(((HUGS)))

BECKY

FROGHOP

July 25, 2005, 4:15 pm CDT

Ok this is New

Well it will take some time to getting used to and maybe when I am off of dial up it will be better...

They have incorporated all the good things that a message board needs...so that will help..no more stumbling around and how to's

Good to see You Becky and You Andie....maybe the rest will show up at sometime....if they can figure it out...

Doing great, painted the house and been swimming 4 times a day...now I am back in Ca...and will be moving on Friday....so it will be a few more weeks before I am back at the board hot and heavy.

Shari

July 25, 2005, 6:25 pm CDT

hi shari

Quote From: sharim

Well it will take some time to getting used to and maybe when I am off of dial up it will be better...

They have incorporated all the good things that a message board needs...so that will help..no more stumbling around and how to's

Good to see You Becky and You Andie....maybe the rest will show up at sometime....if they can figure it out...

Doing great, painted the house and been swimming 4 times a day...now I am back in Ca...and will be moving on Friday....so it will be a few more weeks before I am back at the board hot and heavy.

Shari

have not heard from you a while hope your happply married adn still losing weight how teh gang and how is life?

-termitetim-

still learning to overcome mental hunger ;)

July 25, 2005, 6:35 pm CDT

HI TIM

Quote From: tim123

have not heard from you a while hope your happply married adn still losing weight how teh gang and how is life?

-termitetim-

still learning to overcome mental hunger ;)

IT SURE IS GREAT TO SEE YOU POSTING ON HERE!  HOPE YOU KEEP POSTING HERE!

AS FOR MENTAL HUNGER, HOPE YOU GET THAT SOLVED SO  YOU CAN PASS ALONG THE HOWTO!!!

I HAVE TO TREAT MYSELF TO 3 BITES OF SOMETHING GOOD EVERY NOW AND THEN. JUST TO FEEL LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN.

TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND PLEASE COME BACK HERE OFTEN!

BECKY

FROGHOP

July 25, 2005, 8:15 pm CDT

New Stuff

I is sure hoping this works...

Hi girls... new things can be fun ..at least I don't have to do the dreaded HMTL stuff...lol...

Hot hot hot..on the right foods... should be sweating off the pounds... but exercise down the tubes still with knee... but doing as much as I can and at least not gaining...

Just wanted to pop in and say hi and get the feel of this...

Take care all

Bless

Vicki

July 25, 2005, 8:16 pm CDT

Finally!

After a bunch of tries to get an email sent out to me under the old name and address I had to settle for this name.  I am sure it is frustrating to me but the rest will still know it is me!

YOUR PAL KIT

July 26, 2005, 5:16 am CDT

GOOD MORNING GET REALERS

I AM SOOOO GLAD TO SEE 2 MORE OF US HERE!!! YEAH KIT AND YEAH VICKI!!!! THIS IS ONLY BE NEW TO US FOR A FEW DAYS AND THEN IT WILL BE REGULAR!!!!

IT'S GONNA BE ANOTHER SCORCHER HERE TODAY! IT'S BEEN SO HOT I DON'T EVEN WANT TO EAT.  THIS IS WHEN THE FRUIT AND FRESH VEGGIES ARE JUST WHAT THE DR..ORDERED. CUCUMBERS IN VINEGAR SEEM TO BE A STAPLE IN MY LIFE THESE DAYS! AND YUMMY TOMATOES.

AS FOR EXERCISE....IT'S BEEN THE POOL. THE AC AT THE BODY SHOP LEAVES A LOT TO BE DESIRED! IT'S A GOOD THING I DID WEED PREVENTION FOR MY FLOWERS THIS YEAR BECAUSE IT'S WAY TO HOT AND THE MOSQUITO'S ARE WAY TO PLENTIFUL TO DO MUCH OUT THERE. IT IS REALLY NICE TO JUST STAND IN HERE IN THE AC AND LOOK OUT THE WINDOWS AT MY PRETTY FLOWERS BLOOMING THEIR HEADS OFF!  THE GALARDIA IS ESPECIALLY WELCOME THIS WEEK.

WELL, YOU WONDERFUL REALERS HAVE A GREAT DAY AND TRY TO STAY COOL! I KNOW YOU ARE ALL ALREADY KEWL!!!!

(((HUGS)))

BECKY

FROGHOP

July 26, 2005, 10:53 am CDT

Becky & Andie Pie & Pal Kit

okay now I'm totally confused.....what are you guys doing over here?????? Do we still have the Dr. Phil to the 7th Power board or are we using this one in place of it?????

Just seems like Dr. Phil to the 7th Power hasn't had much attendance throughout the summer and frankly I can't see continuing it if only 3 or 4 of us are going to occasionally go on there.  Something to think about. I was hoping to pick up more people to the Exercise board well we'll just have to see what happens. 

Has anybody heard or seen MM???? Did she drop out on us???? Last I knew she lost her cat and was having foot trouble??? Whatever came of that??

chilly

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last