Message Boards

Topic : 03/22 Anna’s Aftermath

Number of Replies: 298
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Monday, March 19, 2007, 05:20:36 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Nearly a month has passed since the burial of model and actress Anna Nicole Smith, and though she’s been laid to rest, the fighting and bitterness continue! Around water coolers across America, people have been talking about the alleged secret meeting between Howard K. Stern and Larry Birkhead – two of the men claiming to have fathered her daughter, Dannielynn. Exactly who is Dannielynn’s biological dad, and who will get custody of the baby? Then, Entertainment Tonight weekend host and correspondent, Kevin Frazier, reveals how his interview with Anna not only made him feel uncomfortable, but also caused an uproar after it aired! Plus, Howard K. Stern’s sister, Bonnie, joins Dr. Phil to set the record straight about Howard and Anna’s relationship. Tell us what you think!

Find out what happened on the show.

More March 2007 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

March 20, 2007, 3:40 am CDT

Tired of this

How long does it take to get a paternity test?  3-5 days.  How long has this been going on?  Too fricken long.

March 20, 2007, 9:26 am CDT

WHAT A SHAME!!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS ONE..... WILL ANYONE SAY ANYTHING DIFFERENT????  I think that every child deserves to know who their biological father is! I also think that these guys are milking the publicity for ALL it's worth! WHY make everything in this beautiful childs life public?? She's had a tramatic first year and doesn't even know it yet! She's gonna need counseling before she can even talk...... it's a shame!  IT JUST PROVES THAT WITH MORE MONEY, COMES MORE PROBLEMS!!  I wish the family the best of luck in doing the right thing for this precious little girl!! I have to add that I believe if ANYONE can help bring some stability to her emotional needs it's you Dr. Phil!!  P.S. TO THE GUYS..... FIGURE THIS OUT AND PUT IT TO REST, SO THAT HER MOTHER AND BROTHER MAY REST ALSO!! Jen

March 20, 2007, 10:16 am CDT

03/22 Anna’s Aftermath

I think the way this has been dealt with has been shameful. Let the poor woman rest in peace beside the son she loved in the place they were lain.

March 20, 2007, 4:35 pm CDT

who's the father

I FEEL THEY SHOULD TAKE A DNA TEST TO SEE WHO IS THE FATHER OF DANNYLYNN THE POOR BABY DOES NOT NEED THIS IN HER LIFE JUST A GREAT FATHER TO LOVE,CARE AND TO TEACH HER THINGS THAT A PARENT TEACHES THEIR CHILD TO BE COME A ADULT PS. I WAS AT THE SHOW AND I FEEL YOU MADE A COULD POINT ABOUT THE WHOLE SITUATION

March 20, 2007, 9:09 pm CDT

Give the familiy a break

Give the family a break.  Get the DNA testing done and then leave the family alone.  I think that we have heard enough on tv about this.  All these men are coming forward to say that they are the father.  Give me a break.  The only reason is because of the money.  If there wasn't any money, wonder how many would be stepping up to say that the baby is theirs.  Even guys that have more money than most are coming forward.  Come on, how much money do you need?  Greedy would be their name. 

Once they find out who the father is, then let that be the end and let them and everyone else move on with their lives.  And put a stop to all the crap on tv.  We have heard enough.  Everyone feels bad for Anna Nicole but if she wasn't on drugs so bad, then she would still be here to raise the baby.  It is very sad for the baby.  Her mom was so selfish and thought of herself and only herself.  Let's put an end to everything that is going on and let the child rest.

March 21, 2007, 6:27 am CDT

Does the baby grieve?

A baby was born and held the first moments of live by a grieving Mother who was adicted to drugs, had many issues with alcohol and people around her enabling more of it?  A nanny or Nurse was the person to mostly take care fo this baby but next to the real Mother is the female relative that most resembles and feels like her Mom?  I think it is possible the Baby could grive her mom, depending on how much she was actually cared for by her Mom but still?  I did not put weight into what Anna said on TV about her Mother because she did have her Mom in her life when she choose to but rejected her when she was doing drugs and abusing herself?

I watched a few of the reality shows of Anna.  She was almsot always drugged, drunk or just a selfish, arrogant snot.  She did not show me that she herself was a good mother and absolutely she was not a good role model.  I am sure she still loved her son dearly though.

As her Mother still loved her with all the faults she had too? 

Is it 4 men now came forward to say they may be the real father?  well how unlikely is that in any case in America for so many children?  It is the Money and one of the supposed fathers is making a deal for money now to get out of the case?  Our legal system needs to get real about this baby?  A baby who lost her brother and Mother and is with a man who may not be the father and already has control manipulated under the assumption of 'protecting' Anna from greedy people?  I so doubt most of us really care if any of these men see any money which mostly came from a totally different family not related to any of them?  This baby could have found alot of comfort in being just held by her grandmother?  the one person which is the most likely to be like her real Mother?  no adult problems shoud have had any weight in this only what this baby may need.  the best scenero for the baby is that the courts make an immediate decision to find the real father!  If they cannot do this immediately they should hand the baby over to the Grandmother who is in reality the only for sure relative that has stood up to want to take care of her.  At least she did take a stand and put herself out there.  I really do not think that a baby should be in a such a harsh battle that is really over money.

coem on think about it>?  the Anna we seen was not a person who had her mental state in any kind of condition to let us make a sound judgement over who can judge where this baby should be?  She needs to be where she is best held with love by more than nurses and Nanny's and find a comfort in knowing as many people as possible who loves her?  the courts can take control of that money to ensure it is never the binding tie to this child?

I would love to see this case prove that children has rights at least close to equal to adults?

this case can and should wake a bunch od us up to how badly the system is at applying laws to a childs rights?  This child has a right to her family members dispite the adults mental crap?

She has so few family members left.   She needs to not have what media gave so far.

Who is the real father, is she an American, who really has a right to this money from a previous marrage and does the public see all the control drugs, alcohol, the media and now money has over a innocent little Baby's welfare and best interest?

this baby can change so many wrongs in our country regarding childrens rights.

We all can make ourselves more available to truth over drama regarding children?

I think this baby does grieve the loss of her Mommie and felt the grieving of her Mom over her brother and now must sense the trouble in the place she is cared for by only a potential father with nanny's and nurses while a real relative, the grandmother was not allowed to hold her, not even for her sake of potentially needing to feel that connection to her real Mom?

I truely hope it is recognized that all the money from the previous husband is held up in court so no one except the baby can benefit from it.  After all it sure is obvious that Anna did not, could not think with a sound clear mind to make rational decisions to agree to any partnerships with that money, legalize any documents regarding it for anhyone but a true relative to get or think for a minute: she did not have time to change her will to make sure her daughter was protected?

Leaving everything to her son did make sense even to exclude future children?   She did not have any to have a mind set to change it and even at that why would she consider her son would not take care fo the baby?  She also could not have realized she already signed rights to alot of that money in the bussiness deal with that man in a beusiness he made up to 'protect' her interests?  he is definately smart?

March 21, 2007, 6:34 am CDT

autopsy?

Does anyone happen to know when the results of the autopsy will be released (or have they been already?)  I would be interested to know what the toxicology report shows, if she had any drugs in her system, and if  she might have been poisoned?   It could have been a complication of Lupus/APS and could have had a stroke?   I wonder how the cause of death plays into who gets the $$ and the baby.

March 21, 2007, 8:40 am CDT

The Baby looks like Larry

I think he's the father.  But Howard K. has been taking care of the baby.  I am adopted.  So, I say let her stay with Howard K. 

Pearlhanna

March 21, 2007, 8:46 am CDT

03/22 Anna’s Aftermath

wow Dr Phil. to see humans fight over money this way really makes me give praise to god that he made me a wolf, money i need not, a pup to love well that would be a true gift from heaven.

March 21, 2007, 12:57 pm CDT

03/22 Anna’s Aftermath

I can't wait to watch this tomorrow, but I have one concern. I sounds like this is going to be a rehash of the same crap that we hear from ET all the time, very one sided and very pro Howard. It gets very old. It would be nice to hear the other side of the story from these people for once. Who do you think that Bonnie Stern will side with. Give me a break.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last