Message Boards

Topic : A Circle of Friends with Loving Support

Number of Replies: 50813
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, July 07, 2005, 08:18:46 am
Author : dataimport

This board is for anyone who desires friendship & Weight Loss Support utilizing Dr. Phil's 7 Keys to Success.

We strive to provide loving support without being judgmental to others.

We all understand that there are events in our lives that can have an effect on our emotional eating. You can discuss that here should you so desire.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 22, 2005, 2:20 pm CDT

HOORAY

We are back!

July 22, 2005, 2:26 pm CDT

ALL

This is going to take some adjusting to.  How about this - we have spell check here!!!

Too cool!

Hugs,

Sharon

July 22, 2005, 2:29 pm CDT

Im here!!!

This is very stange indeed!!!

July 22, 2005, 2:30 pm CDT

FUN!

I'm having too much fun playing here!  Hope everyone joins me soon.  I may just get real sad being here all alone!  LOL!

Hugs,

Sharon

July 22, 2005, 2:32 pm CDT

JOY

Glad you made it Joy!  Yippee!  This is great - different, but great!

Hugs,

Sharon

July 22, 2005, 2:34 pm CDT

JOY

I'm trying to get my little icon on here.  How'd you do that?

Hugs,

Sharon

July 22, 2005, 2:37 pm CDT

Trying something here

Trying to figure out the photo icon thing here.  Maybe this is it.

Sharon

July 22, 2005, 2:42 pm CDT

hey i cant seem

to get this thing working right, when i did a title it wouldnt let me back space!!! And i thought i had a picture added but it aint here!!!

July 22, 2005, 2:43 pm CDT

Need help?

For questions pertaining to our new system, just click the Need Help? link above, you'll find a link to our Help message board there. It's easier if we have all questions in one central location so all can benefit. :)

July 22, 2005, 2:43 pm CDT

There it is

I guess it appears in the little box, but it doesnt move!!!!!

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last