Message Boards

Topic : 09/28 Follow-Ups

Number of Replies: 17
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, September 21, 2007, 12:26:42 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Dr. Phil checks in with some of his most talked about guests. The first story had all the drama, intrigue and suspense of a Hollywood movie! Dr. Phil uncovered Jeffrey’s obsession with his wife, Jennifer.  He would follow her every move, lock her in the basement, tap her phones and take inappropriate photos of her. When we last saw them, Jeffrey was in jail, awaiting trial, and Jennifer went into hiding with their children. Don’t miss Jennifer’s update from her secret location! Next, what happened to Melinda, a 17-year-old with a rage problem who had her family terrified? Then, an update on the deafblind triplets, a mom who had a fear of germs, the guests from Dr. Phil’s House of Hatred, and the family who was attacked by a madman with a hatchet while they slept. Where are these guests now? Talk about the show here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

September 22, 2007, 3:47 pm CDT

is there light at the end of jennifer's tunnel?

I truly hope that Jenninfer is far away and hopefully getting adjusted to what a normal life should be!! As far as that moronic idiot of a husband if he is still in jail and he better be, I truly believe he is beyond any kind of help even coming from Dr. Phil.  I hope there is a judge out there who can see through this man and be very wise and cautious of any future decisions he may have about  HANNIBAL JEFFREY. I am curious about the outcome of everything that has gone on and at the same time I can pray for Jennifer that she and her kids are doing just fine and will turn out to be just fine.  I just may tune in..

September 22, 2007, 4:21 pm CDT

Jennifer & Jeffrey

I am definitely looking forward to the follow up show!  The Jennifer and Jeffrey saga was one of my favorites and I sincerely hope and pray Jennifer is doing well these days and is WITHOUT Jeffrey.  That is such a dangerous situation and I could really relate to it.  Looking forward to the other follow ups too, and thanks Dr. Phil for being so wonderful!

September 22, 2007, 5:54 pm CDT

this is big

that girl i hope they are doing good and he is in jail and hr needs psychathric help

September 22, 2007, 7:49 pm CDT

Jennifer was alone!

The show with Jennifer nearly made me stop watching the show because as much as Dr. Phil said that she had him in her corner, she still returned home alone with her husband hving arrived first and she drove by herself to her mom's with her kids. That whole thing seemed very sloppy to me.

September 23, 2007, 6:57 am CDT

Melinda

I listened very carefully to the story of Melinda.  I was wondering what happened to her.  I feel for her more than her she knows.  I was always in trouble at home and it always felt like my family was against me.  Please know that after you leave home things can be so much better.  I hope you are doing well and wish the best for you.

September 23, 2007, 1:05 pm CDT

SUZI THE RC CAR?

jUST curious as to what happened to the couple that was on the show in 2002, ASK DR.PHIL DAY. The rc car was like the other women in their life. Did the wife finally "get it and get a car also?

November 9, 2007, 5:22 pm CST

To Jennifer

Glad you are doing much better. On the video you were smiling and I could see a big weight had been lifted. I had an x-husband like that. I had moved the next city over and somehow he found me and keyed and screwed up my friends car and used a rubber mallot to his head then he ran off..........  I'm glad that your husband is in jail. Whenever he is let out, make sure the police contact the Dr. Phil show so they can contact the proper athorities to watch over you where ever you are now. I wouldn't have the police contact you directly just because somehow Jeffery could try to get your phone number or address from them. It's just safer to go thru Dr. Phil. Best of Luck and I'm sure you'll be fine. I'm very glad you are happy. You are a very brave, strong person and I'm glad you did the right thing. :o)

First | Prev | 2 | Next Page | Last Page