Message Boards

Topic : 09/28 Follow-Ups

Number of Replies: 17
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, September 21, 2007, 12:26:42 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Dr. Phil checks in with some of his most talked about guests. The first story had all the drama, intrigue and suspense of a Hollywood movie! Dr. Phil uncovered Jeffrey’s obsession with his wife, Jennifer.  He would follow her every move, lock her in the basement, tap her phones and take inappropriate photos of her. When we last saw them, Jeffrey was in jail, awaiting trial, and Jennifer went into hiding with their children. Don’t miss Jennifer’s update from her secret location! Next, what happened to Melinda, a 17-year-old with a rage problem who had her family terrified? Then, an update on the deafblind triplets, a mom who had a fear of germs, the guests from Dr. Phil’s House of Hatred, and the family who was attacked by a madman with a hatchet while they slept. Where are these guests now? Talk about the show here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

September 22, 2007, 9:26 am CDT

can't wait to see this show

I can't wait to see this show.  I would like to know what happened to Jennifer and Jefferey.

September 22, 2007, 9:33 am CDT

Doctor Phil Show

Doctor Follow Phil/Robin/Ups. Doctor Phil I think that you are a great person in the world. But donot go to---

far or you wind losing your job. See you on Monday October 01st, 2007. Oh yeah it is fire prevention week---

so if I would you I would start on having Fire Drill at your house and also on Doctor Phill Show Stage 29.----

Sincerley Your. Russeljl Vlaanderen.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September 22, 2007, 9:44 am CDT

Can't wait to see this one

It is so interesting to see how the former guests are doing.  I wonder if Jeffery could be helped by therapy.  I'm so glad Jennifer is away from him.

September 22, 2007, 10:16 am CDT

Jeffrey and Jennifer

I was so glad to see that you'e doing a follow-up on this pair.   Out of all your programs, this man is

the scariest person I've seen.  During his on stage time with you, his eyes remained completely

blank of any emotion - there was simply no one home in his expression.  There was no fixing this, just

an effort to keep his family and relatives from harm from this man.  I certainly hope it's working, but

eventually he'll be freed, and I can't imagine he'll ever get over this  total obsession with her.  -  Karen

September 22, 2007, 10:24 am CDT

re: blind and deaf triplets

Dr . Phil,

In this case, why can't Dr's at least use new methods for audio visual for them?

Are their auditory and optic nerves underdeveloped  ( premature births) or damaged

reasons why not?

This case is too hard to imagine the futures for these girls, -- and the parents!

Ardis Ellen Stubl

aestubl@verizon.net

Winter Haven, Florida

September 22, 2007, 11:01 am CDT

Been wondering about Jeffrey and Jennifer

Since this program originally aired I have been curious as to the outcome of it all.  I am so hoping that Jennifer was able to finally sever the bounds of that leech.  He is just downright creepy and scary.  Too bad they have kids between them.  Because of the kids she will have to deal with him forever unless he moves on to another unfortunate female to lavish his obsession.

September 22, 2007, 11:23 am CDT

I'm anxious to hear about Jeffery and Jennifer.

I have wondered what happened with Jeffrey and Jennifer. I thought that was a scary situation. The deaf-blind tripletts show really touched my heart. This should be a good follow-up show!

September 22, 2007, 2:49 pm CDT

What ever happened to the gals on heroin????

Hi

Great start to the new season. I am a faithful veiwer from Canada, but am wondering if we are going to see what happened to the sisters on Herion.

Please let us know.

Thanks

God Bless

September 22, 2007, 2:52 pm CDT

Anymore Dr Phil and Robin days?????

Are we going to see Dr Phil and Robin and family again. Loved that show.......Also what about a show on good kids, the ones who will go out of their way to take care of mom, or dad. Just a thought.

Warmest Regards again from Canada

September 22, 2007, 3:01 pm CDT

The Jennifer & Jerry saga

I do hope she is in a very secure home.  This guy is so obsessed with her, I wouldn't put it past him to hire a private decetive to find her and stalk her for the rest of his life.  He needs some kind of shock therapy to bring him to any sort of reality.  She has been on my mind since the first time she was on your program.  Keep her safe Dr. Phil!

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next | Last