Message Boards

Topic : 09/28 The Jena Six

Number of Replies: 331
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Tuesday, September 25, 2007, 05:00:57 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
You've heard the news and read the headlines. Today on Dr. Phil, the families of the six black teens arrested and charged with the assault of a white teen in Jena, Louisiana last December face off. Was it a hate crime or prank? A matter of black and white, or simply right and wrong? Were the Jena Six's civil rights violated during the trials? The Reverends Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton have said the arrests and subsequent charges were racially motivated. Now it's Dr. Phil's turn. Share your thoughts, join the discussion.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

March 20, 2008, 3:21 am CDT

Late

I know im extremely late joinging this discussion BUT i had to add his! I am from Ireland and the show was only aired here yesterday! It is most definitely a thing of race!! We had a situation in Ireland a couple of years ago were 4 guys jumped on one guy outside a nightclub! He died from serious head injuries and unlike this case the boys were white and they got a slap on the wrist! 3 got off scott free and 1 got a suspended jail sentence to finish his education.

First | Prev | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | Next Page | Last Page