Message Boards

Topic : 06/27 Follow-Ups

Number of Replies: 75
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Saturday, September 29, 2007, 09:31:39 am
Author : DrPhilBoard1
(Original Air Date: 10/05/07) Dr. Phil checks in with some of his most-talked-about guests. The first story had all the drama, intrigue and suspense of a Hollywood movie! Dr. Phil uncovered Jeffrey's obsession with his wife, Jennifer. He would follow her every move, lock her in the basement, tap her phones and take inappropriate photos of her. When we last saw them, Jeffrey was in jail, awaiting trial, and Jennifer went into hiding with their children. Don’t miss Jennifer’s update from her secret location! Next, what happened to Melinda a 17-year-old with a rage problem who had her family terrified? Then, get an update on the deafblind triplets, a mom who had a fear of germs, the guests from Dr. Phil’s House of Hatred, and the family who was attacked by a madman with a hatchet while they slept.  Where are these guests now? Join the discussion!

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

October 5, 2007, 1:27 pm CDT

10/05 Follow-Ups

Good for Kim! Anxiety is a very hard thing to deal with. Glad you stuck with it!

October 5, 2007, 1:30 pm CDT

10/05 Follow-Ups

Quote From: hpmx590

Doctor Follow Phil Ups. Where did I see this before? Maybe this year on Doctor House Phil. Or Doctor No--

w Phil Show on Doctor Phil Show. See you next week. Sincerley Your. Russell Vlaanderen.---------------------

Crack you up me-----Kristy

October 5, 2007, 1:33 pm CDT

10/05 Follow-Ups

Wonder why they all didnt go on the trip together? Congrats to the housemates who overcame thier fears!

October 5, 2007, 1:37 pm CDT

10/05 Follow-Ups

Mondays show looks exciting! Wonder why they want to get married again? If they think they could work things out I guess the question is why did they get a divorce? Hope they find a way to prove thier point to each other without all the drama!

October 5, 2007, 1:41 pm CDT

10/05 Follow-Ups

The deaf/blind triplet story is heart wrenching! I remember watching that show and have wondered about the marriage and the other child more than the triplets. Fabulous reviews! Dr. Phil you do great work! You have to sleep better than anyone on the planet!

October 5, 2007, 1:46 pm CDT

10/05 Follow-Ups

Glad to see they actually got to use the money we sent! We will continue to believe in your wonderful babies! Best of luck to you!

October 5, 2007, 1:53 pm CDT

Why does Dr. Phil always say...

...you were present at your own murder. You just didn't die.

It's so ungodly stupid and makes it WORSE. At your own murder? I would have nightmares for life if someone told me that. Do we have to be so melodramatic? Give me a break.

They were NOT at their own MURDERS. That doesn't even make sense and just makes Dr. Phil sound like a quack.

It's on of his many pschobabble phrases that needs to go.

October 5, 2007, 2:20 pm CDT

10/05 Follow-Ups

Quote From: kristy_kymom

Great question! Never saw an answer did I miss it or was there one?

Read it and find out!

October 5, 2007, 2:38 pm CDT

Update Show 10/05/07 What About John?

I was disappointed there wasn't an update on John, the extremely obese man who hated skinny people from the House of Hate. Did Dr. Phil make a difference in his life, did he choose to not participate any further? Still wondering.

October 5, 2007, 2:54 pm CDT

Love the followup

We really enjoyed today's show, always interested in how things work. So much better than yesterday's NOW britney Spears muck.

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next | Last