Message Boards

Topic : 06/27 Follow-Ups

Number of Replies: 75
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Saturday, September 29, 2007, 09:31:39 am
Author : DrPhilBoard1
(Original Air Date: 10/05/07) Dr. Phil checks in with some of his most-talked-about guests. The first story had all the drama, intrigue and suspense of a Hollywood movie! Dr. Phil uncovered Jeffrey's obsession with his wife, Jennifer. He would follow her every move, lock her in the basement, tap her phones and take inappropriate photos of her. When we last saw them, Jeffrey was in jail, awaiting trial, and Jennifer went into hiding with their children. Don’t miss Jennifer’s update from her secret location! Next, what happened to Melinda a 17-year-old with a rage problem who had her family terrified? Then, get an update on the deafblind triplets, a mom who had a fear of germs, the guests from Dr. Phil’s House of Hatred, and the family who was attacked by a madman with a hatchet while they slept.  Where are these guests now? Join the discussion!

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

October 6, 2007, 12:04 pm CDT

10/05 Follow-Ups

I'm so glad that Jennifer is doing well with her children away from that psycho! I was very angry with him when I first saw them. Real men never abuse women, & women need to learn how to take charge & get away from abusers, & take the kids with them, if they have any.

October 6, 2007, 7:31 pm CDT

10/05 Follow-Ups

the show with the deaf/blind triplets brought tears to my eyes, and i was very happy to see them on the follow-up episode!!!

October 6, 2007, 8:26 pm CDT

these people are AMAZING

I was so pleased and happy for these families, my heart just ached with happiness and joy, to see such new strengths come from such sad and terrifying situations.  They all deserve a standing ovation.  Jennifer is safe and happy.  The gang from the house of hate, really all seem to be quite pleased with the new attitudes they have towards others.  And as far as the triplet family, my goodness they sure do deserve all the help they can get.  Those babies need a lot of support and Dr. Phil you really came through for them.  And Kim, you really inspired me on your challenges to (slowly) overcome your anxiety issues. Good luck in the future with all you do!! My goodness the family who moved back into their OLD--NEW HOME--wow and god bless you in your brand new start to live fear free.  Congratulations DR.Phil on these wonderful transformations with these families.

October 7, 2007, 5:32 am CDT

Jeffery

Im soo glad that jennifer was able to get away. Some women aren't so lucky. I think jeffery is sick, demented and hes twisted. I hope the next women who walks in his path runs for her life. I never seen a man who was as sick and twisted as jeffery when i saw him on the show. The only diffrence between jennifer and me if i was married to someone like that I would enjoy tormenting the hell out of him. Im a fighter and was in a abusive marriage but my ex husband soon relized that i fight back. I guess all the abuse and pain i been through as a child and growing up pays off. My husband today says Im like a man and I have to protect myself and defend myself when any person who wants to hurt me. Im loving and caring but seeing  jeffery on the show makes me see more women have to stand up to idiots like this cuz they want your control and life. I will never let another man control me and i hope more women will show that these abusive men like jeffery are nothing but cowards and little boys who need to grow up. Im soo happy for jennifer that she was able to get away and be away from that creep. I only hope this man stays far away and gets a clue and a life.

October 7, 2007, 4:56 pm CDT

im so happy for jennifer

hi jennifer, i just wanna say that you and your family will be in my prayers,till the next show update i guess,i wish you all the happiness,and i sincerely hope jeff gets the help he desperatly needs.

god bless

sincerly

michael

October 8, 2007, 4:36 am CDT

That quote

Quote From: evie_dee

I really hope that jennifer got the divorce from Jeffery and moved far, far away from Jeffry. Jennifer, I am praying for you. I pray that you and your children are now safe from this man. I pray that you are doing better, and have a new outlook on life. There are men out there that don't treat women the way that your husband did. You deserve a lot better. :)
Nicely said

October 8, 2007, 10:03 am CDT

10/05 Follow-Ups

Quote From: Candie

I was wondering if Dr. Phil will have a follow-up on last weeks show were that 38 year old woman was having an affair with that 17 year old boy? Dr. Phil asked the boy at the being of the show if his mom knew about the affair and he said NO. She does NOW. I was just wondering after the show what his mom had to say.
Is that the show where that boy was going to marry the woman in like a month or a couple of weeks or some ridiculas thing & his sisters were trying to talk him out of it?   I'd love to see what happened with them!  I'm not a violent person really but when it comes to kids I just cannot stand these people who ruin a kids life all because they want a boy toy or a babie doll!  I think that should be leagel grounds for his mother to slap the woman within an inch of her life. 

October 9, 2007, 10:40 am CDT

good show

I remembered most of these folks.  Jeffrey went to jail huh?  Wonder if that really helped....

The sweet germ freak Mom seems much better, and I had forgotten about her lost child, of course that would make you paranoid.  They seemed much happier. 

That little wild child 17 yr old seems to have turned a corner in her life, although I hope she has apologized suffiently to everyone and understands now there is NO excuse to talk to other people like that.  She got married?  Hope she bites her tongue A LOT. 

Who else?  The hate club folks, I didn't watch, they were all to silly to even pay attention to. 

On another note, Dr. Phil, I would sure like to see a show on GLUTON and the effects it seems to have on the human body and mind.  You are just the man for this job.  I use this great book called the Makers Diet, it's basically food from the Bible and how it was used, and or eaten, and I find nothing on gluton.  Is it manmade?  What the heck is Gluton?  thanks for listening!    Love, Luanne     

October 9, 2007, 10:48 am CDT

good show

oh wait!  the triplets!  how could I forget them!  good to see all the progress.  There was a time when families were told not to use home-made signs with children, deaf or not, but I think that was bad advice.  All familes need these simple communication tools, esp. with young babies.  The parents looked good, happier, less stressed out.  Nice to see, nice to know...thanks, Love, Luanne

October 9, 2007, 12:27 pm CDT

Thanks Dr. Phil for the update on Jennifer

Jennifer:

I am so happy you are safe and away from Jeffrey.  I wish you and your children the best

When I saw Jeffrey's mug shot I copied it and drew a jail cell around him.

You are a strong lady and will be fine.  I know its difficult not to bad mouth him in front of the kids, but in a way, they know what he's done to you.  They see a mommy more relaxed, not looking over her shoulder.

All the best, Jennifer.

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next | Last