Message Boards

Topic : 06/27 Follow-Ups

Number of Replies: 75
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Saturday, September 29, 2007, 09:31:39 am
Author : DrPhilBoard1
(Original Air Date: 10/05/07) Dr. Phil checks in with some of his most-talked-about guests. The first story had all the drama, intrigue and suspense of a Hollywood movie! Dr. Phil uncovered Jeffrey's obsession with his wife, Jennifer. He would follow her every move, lock her in the basement, tap her phones and take inappropriate photos of her. When we last saw them, Jeffrey was in jail, awaiting trial, and Jennifer went into hiding with their children. Don’t miss Jennifer’s update from her secret location! Next, what happened to Melinda a 17-year-old with a rage problem who had her family terrified? Then, get an update on the deafblind triplets, a mom who had a fear of germs, the guests from Dr. Phil’s House of Hatred, and the family who was attacked by a madman with a hatchet while they slept.  Where are these guests now? Join the discussion!

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

September 30, 2007, 11:22 am CDT

Jeffery and Jennifer

I really hope that jennifer got the divorce from Jeffery and moved far, far away from Jeffry. Jennifer, I am praying for you. I pray that you and your children are now safe from this man. I pray that you are doing better, and have a new outlook on life. There are men out there that don't treat women the way that your husband did. You deserve a lot better. :)

October 1, 2007, 11:43 am CDT

Hope the wacko does not find her

As long as this wacko man is obsessed with her she will always be looking over her shoulder. He is the type that feels that if he can't have her he is not going to be able to stand seeing her with anybody else. He only hope is that the wacko moves on to another poor unfortunate soul who happens to either feel sorry for him or fall for his charm. After he traps her in his web it is very difficult for her to escape. Because she has children with this sick man Jennifer is linked to him for life.

October 2, 2007, 1:32 pm CDT

10/05 Follow-Ups

They say that the best revenge is having & living a good life & this is the epitomy for Jennifer and what I wish for her. 

October 5, 2007, 3:37 am CDT

10/05 Follow-Ups

now THIS is what the Dr. Phil Show should always be about!  Helping people with real problems make their lives better!  Thanks Dr. Phil - please keep doing things like this, and leave the tabloid gossip nonsense on the supermarket shelf where it belongs!

October 5, 2007, 8:25 am CDT

i hope i get my wish

i hope i get dr phils help like i ben begging since nov 22 , 2006

October 5, 2007, 9:00 am CDT

10/05 Follow-Ups

Hopefully Jennifer has divorced Jefferey and has managed to stay away from him! I'll be really disapointed to see her back with him! Of course most women in that kinda of situation do go back! Jennifer deserves better! Jefferey is a big jerk that needs help and is never going to change!

October 5, 2007, 10:39 am CDT

A show that shouldn't be missed!

Now this is one show I wish I could watch, but a trip to take care of a parent pevents that. SO anxious to see what happened with Jeffrey, Jennifer and the innocent children! HOPEFULLY the intervention of Dr. Phil, his staff and other professionals has made a HUGE difference in the lives of everyone involved (but especially those kids).

Jeffrey was definitely ill, but Jennifer also had HUGE problems that didn't necessary have to do with Jeffrey being the cause. Hopefully other women watching the show will make positive changes in their lives before it is too late for them (or for their children who will drag lots of baggage into their future adult relationships).

THANK YOU, DR. PHIL, for the update. I'll have to check back later to see how the show turned out...

October 5, 2007, 10:44 am CDT

Briittney

I feel sorry for Brittney and her children for having  this  family  tragedy  scrutinized by the public.  I am disappointed  in  the  lost opportunity for Dr. Phil to  discuss how many families experience this daily and how they can seek assistance.  I am appalled at Gloria Alreid for her "grandstanding" and lack of awareness regarding how the Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) operates in Los Angeles County - and her very public referral (after this family has already been to court and the physical custody of the children has been determined) - The two attorneys were very direct and honest regarding the importance of complying with a judge's order. 

October 5, 2007, 10:48 am CDT

I think Jennifer had several failed attempts to leave

Quote From: lisluvsace00

Hopefully Jennifer has divorced Jefferey and has managed to stay away from him! I'll be really disapointed to see her back with him! Of course most women in that kinda of situation do go back! Jennifer deserves better! Jefferey is a big jerk that needs help and is never going to change!

and I  think for her that was the "going back" you know?  It's very difficult to break away from that dink of person to start with and Jennifer was so young when they met & married it must have been very difficult.  Grown women are suckered in by con men all the time & once there are kids and such it just becomes so much more difficult to get away.  Of course on top of that I think every woman wants to "work to make her marriage work" and they just don't see it for what it is & until they've tried over & over they can't see it's impossible because they've been set up to fail.  I just don't think anyone sees abuse from sone they love & who professes to love them & then once they do breaking away is a very difficult & *dangerous thing*.  Jennifer was extremely lucky I believe to have had such attention drawn on her story with the Dr. Phil show because so many women like her end up a statistic that isn't a happy ending. 

I have a *view from afar* & I do believe she has made her break from him & is doing well but it's only been a year & if he doesn't get help cause he *wants help* it's when the attention is gone that it'll be the most dangerous for her IMO.  She really isn't out of the woods yet even thought she may be in a safe place now.  I hope to heck she knows this & if she's reading along on this message board I hope she reads it here , hears it & keeps it in mind.  The manipulation & *retaliation* is not over until Jeffrey is truly helped or redirects his obcession & abuse.  Like with his first wife. 

October 5, 2007, 10:52 am CDT

Doctor Phil Show

Doctor Follow Phil Ups. Where did I see this before? Maybe this year on Doctor House Phil. Or Doctor No--

w Phil Show on Doctor Phil Show. See you next week. Sincerley Your. Russell Vlaanderen.---------------------

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last