Message Boards

Topic : 12/07 A Killer Among Us

Number of Replies: 291
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Tuesday, December 04, 2007, 04:09:15 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Every nine seconds a woman is battered in the United States. More shocking is that 50 percent of all women murdered in the U.S. are killed by a spouse or an acquaintance. Dr. Phil goes inside a story that has captured national attention for over a month. In this ripped-from-the-headlines show he delves into the events surrounding the disappearance of 23-year old Stacy Peterson, mother of two, and wife of Drew Peterson. Attorney Lisa Bloom, and Drew’s former fiancée, Kyle Piry, weigh in on this mysterious case. Is Drew involved in his fourth wife's disappearance, or did his wife really leave him for another man, as he claims? Then, meet another couple in crisis. Amanda says she lives in fear of her husband, Chris. She says he abuses her and she worries one day he will go too far, but she stays in the marriage anyway. Amanda's mother, Debby, thinks her daughter is living in denial and fears she will end up like Laci Peterson. Chris admits to being abusive but wants to try and salvage the relationship. You won't believe Chris' mother, Cheryl’s, explanation for his behavior!  And, Kim Gandy, the president of the National Organization for Women joins Dr. Phil with some startling domestic violence statistics and teaches victims how to develop an escape plan. If you live in fear of your spouse, this show just might save your life. Join the discussion.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

November 13, 2008, 11:10 am CST

killer

this man killed his wife,i'd bet on it,now if they ever charge him is a another question,what i find disturbing is that his second or third wife drowned in the bathtub and the police department accepted that?umm,looks like a cover up to me and this may be the case now,i hope to god i'm wrong,but i've heard it so many times,"we protect our own".i hope thats not the case.and what really raise's my blood pressure is how arrogant he is about it.will this ever change,a cop kills his wife and they hardly ever convict them,thats not right.those women are human being's just like them and just as much "equal".somewhere down the line,somebody needs to say,enough is enough.and now is the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

First | Prev | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | Next Page | Last Page