Message Boards

Topic : **Arizona: Anyone i arizona

Number of Replies: 101
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Saturday, July 23, 2005, 03:22:28 pm
Author : handwork53

I would like to talk with someone in arizona who is doing the weight loss program. Support is always good Hope to hear.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

February 13, 2006, 12:00 pm CST

Weight Loss Buddy Needed in Goodyear-AZ

Greetings everyone.  I am desperate for a weight loss buddy and believe it to be a two way street.  If anyone is interested, please write back.  I had a tummy tuck after losing 40 pounds and now I'm back up 15 pounds.   No one can tell I had the tummy tuck, not to mention the money it cost.  Please let me know how to get myself motivated and hopefully, if I can, to motivate you.  Take care. 

February 13, 2006, 12:03 pm CST

**Arizona: anyone i arizona

Quote From: babybacker

I would be deligted to be a buddy in weightloss. 

Rebekah 

Hello Rebekah!  I've not started yet either but would love to have some support as well as support  you.  Let me know how  you're doing and what you can share.  Take care!!

February 21, 2006, 11:25 pm CST

losing it in tucson

Quote From: soumi50

would like a buddy here in tucson to walk the path with i am ready to do it different thi s time and really find he real me inide of the body i hav e created i seem to eat my way thru al of my emotions good or bad o if you are interested in changing let me know for what i have been doing is not working for me is it for you
ive been looking for a waight lost buddy here in tucson ive been losing waight and wud love to  have a waight loss buddy  to share suport.

March 8, 2006, 5:08 am CST

**Arizona: anyone i arizona

Quote From: babybacker

For those who have already posted to this area.  I would love to be a weightloss buddy.  I live in Queen Creek and have plenty of open space for bike riding, hiking, and walking.  Give me a buzz.  I'm looking forward to setting our buddy system up!  My email is rmzitar@yahoo.com.   

Rebekah 

Rebekah, I live in florence, just outside queen creek. I have been looking for someone for support in my area as well. email me at lmbrody@yahoo.com if your interested.  

Thanks, Laura 

March 8, 2006, 7:20 am CST

Avondale, Arizona

I am halfway through Dr. Phil's Ultimate Weight loss solution. I have been on many a diets. I lost 75 pounds on one. I gained back 25. I believe with Dr. Phil's book I can get where I was before. This is a picture of me at the time that  I had all the 75 off. I weigh 167 and want to be around 145.  

I wanted to see if there is anyone in my area interested in being a buddy. We can motivate each other. 

Thanks, 

Dr. Phil Fan in Az 

March 29, 2006, 6:18 am CST

Bullhead City

Quote From: mistym

I live in oatman, and would love a buddy from the surounding areas.

Hi  

I often thought it would be cool to live in Oatman and have the burros around. I live in Bullhead City. I sell Real Estate and have little time for myself because I'm always doing  

re- search.  As soon as I get home I hit the computer looking for property for clients. I'm never done with work. I'm one who likes quick weight loss results. I thought I'd just check to see how  your weight loss is coming along. I'm doing the HCG shots and diet. I started Feb27th and have lost 14 lbs. They are out of Tennessee. It's called Native Healing Ways.  Seems like I can't quit cheating!!!   I've gotten off track and need to get back on schedule again. As soon as it gets a little more day light in wee hrs of the mornings I will start walking again. I get up early so I like to walk about 5 am.  Going to Vegas today for hubby's Dr appt and will bring Dr Phil's Book with me.  I'd like to get down to 140-145. my email is gemini1@npgcable.com 

Bonnie 

March 30, 2006, 2:17 pm CST

I'm in Goodyear

Quote From: drphilinaz

I am halfway through Dr. Phil's Ultimate Weight loss solution. I have been on many a diets. I lost 75 pounds on one. I gained back 25. I believe with Dr. Phil's book I can get where I was before. This is a picture of me at the time that  I had all the 75 off. I weigh 167 and want to be around 145.  

I wanted to see if there is anyone in my area interested in being a buddy. We can motivate each other. 

Thanks, 

Dr. Phil Fan in Az 

Hello....I'm not on Dr. Phil's Weight loss solution, but I am trying to get motivated to loose a few pounds and get fit.  I live in Goodyear north of I-10 between Dysart & Litchfield.  i'm a SAHM of 3 children, so I have a hard time doing stuff for myself.   

April 21, 2006, 10:38 pm CDT

want to lose weight and need to support

Quote From: drphilinaz

Thanks, 

Dr. Phil Fan in Az 

I live in glendale and am needed some one to be a support to me

April 29, 2006, 12:08 am CDT

memiors of a pretty faced fat girl...

•   Hi I live in Phoenix and if one more person says but you have such a pretty face....I am going to lose my mind! I'm tired of always being told that if losing weight is something I want so bad than I would get off my butt and do something about it, its apparently not so easily done.  I would love some help in my part of town.  Please

May 27, 2006, 11:54 am CDT

Arizona: Gilbert

Hi, I just joined Dr. Phil's message board and the summer slim down program.  I have his book (it looks great on my coffee table) which I have read part way.  I find I do better when I have someone who is going through the same program so we can motivate each other.  Anyone in my area?

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next | Last