Message Boards

Topic : **Arizona: Anyone i arizona

Number of Replies: 101
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Saturday, July 23, 2005, 03:22:28 pm
Author : handwork53

I would like to talk with someone in arizona who is doing the weight loss program. Support is always good Hope to hear.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 23, 2005, 6:31 pm CDT

Tempe, AZ area

I have not started the weight loss program, but I have the book and have printed a lot of info from Dr. Phil's website.  Would be willing to start with a support partner.  Interested?

July 28, 2005, 9:33 am CDT

Looking for a weight lose buddy

Looking for a buddy to share in the weight lose program, I am in Scottsdale, Az. Have all the Dr Phil weight lose books.   Haven't started the program, need help in this area.  Please contact me at my email address,,, Plaorg@cox.net

August 9, 2005, 6:24 pm CDT

I'm in need of a Weightloss buddy

For those who have already posted to this area.  I would love to be a weightloss buddy.  I live in Queen Creek and have plenty of open space for bike riding, hiking, and walking.  Give me a buzz.  I'm looking forward to setting our buddy system up!  My email is rmzitar@yahoo.com.   

Rebekah 

August 9, 2005, 6:26 pm CDT

I'm interested

Quote From: 3lauralee

I have not started the weight loss program, but I have the book and have printed a lot of info from Dr. Phil's website.  Would be willing to start with a support partner.  Interested?

I would be deligted to be a buddy in weightloss. 

Rebekah 

September 5, 2005, 6:42 pm CDT

here in arizona

well here we all are...   ive been on dr phils program for a yr now and i am doing great. i still have 50 to go but im happy with the results. i live in mesa would love to get a bunch of us together and walk in the am to keep all of us motivated...   have any of ya started the program yet??  i hope you all much success...   cottonpaws

September 10, 2005, 10:20 am CDT

weight loss buddy

Quote From: babybacker

For those who have already posted to this area.  I would love to be a weightloss buddy.  I live in Queen Creek and have plenty of open space for bike riding, hiking, and walking.  Give me a buzz.  I'm looking forward to setting our buddy system up!  My email is rmzitar@yahoo.com.   

Rebekah 

Hi, I'm Deb and I live in Gilbert.  I'd sure like a weight loss buddy too.  I'm trying so hard but it seems I'm just getting fatter.  I used to have 20 pounds to lose, now it's 30!  UGH.  Email me at dlongo3@cox.net. 

September 18, 2005, 11:48 am CDT

Bullhead City/ Kingman / Oatman

I live in oatman, and would love a buddy from the surounding areas.

October 12, 2005, 2:54 pm CDT

Looking for someone in Mesa to be a buddy

I would love to have a buddy. I recently joined Jazzercise and went hog wild the first month, now I am finding reasons not to go. I do have 7 kids so finding free time is difficult although if I really made the effort I could do it as 4 of my kids are teens. I am a big emotional eater and there is always plenty of emotion around here! Anyone interested in buddying up please email me at: 

shellyx6@yahoo.com 

thanks! 

October 14, 2005, 8:21 am CDT

Northwest Valley area

Hi, My name is Robin and I live in the Surprise area just west of Arrowhead. I've been on another board since last year, but it's a small group and everyone lives in either Canada or the east coast. I think having a connection with local folks who are on this quest would be great!  

I just came out of a charcot fracture cast after being sidelined with multiple fractures in my left ankle for the past 7 months. Not being able to walk has hindered my efforts greatly.  

I am taking baby steps toward getting my physical abilities back, but beginnings are what we are about, right?  

You can email me directly at the address listed on my profile if you are interested in a weight loss buddy. Thanks and good thoughts for you no matter what.... 

November 12, 2005, 2:19 am CST

Not Started

I live in Payson and I am new to the message board.  I have been surfing through the message boards and found this one.  I have not started the weight loss program yet.  I need someone to hit me up beside the head with a 2x4 to get me started.  Help, I sure could use a buddy (s) to walk through this with me.  I have 100 lbs to lose.  I am very short winded and I know I have to start with baby steps and just put one foot in front of the other.   

Kay  

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last