Message Boards

Topic : 08/22 Beach Body Bootcamp

Number of Replies: 116
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, May 16, 2008, 02:26:08 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
(Original Air Date: 05/23/08) It can make your heart race, cause major stress and make you scream in horror … Ladies, you know all about the pain of bathing suit season! Well, summer is almost here – why not solve the two-piece trauma once and for all? With the help of The Ultimate Weight Solution, Margie, Kay and Wendi lost a combined total of 353 pounds and 32 sizes! Don’t miss their amazing results! Then, Robin recruits five women for a beach body makeover, and you won’t believe their results -- in just four weeks! Plus, don't miss a special product from Janet Harris, Robin's go-to gal for radiant skin. Next, Cindy is a mother of two who says her “stomach pudge” keeps her from going to the beach. She bravely models what some are calling the “miracle suit” that takes off inches the minute you put it on. And, Lin says her daughter-in-law, Rebecca, needs to back off when it comes to making comments about her weight. Rebecca says if she doesn’t stir things up, Lin will be overweight forever, but could her comments about her mother-in-law have an affect on her daughter? Plus, Jill despises her body so much, she hasn’t undressed in front of her husband, Don, in 15 years. Don’t miss the surprise Dr. Phil has in store for Jill! Plus,  all the beach-goers at homehave a chance to win an all-inclusive vacation in the Riviera Maya! Join the discussion.

Find out what happened on the show.

Trying to lose weight? Find advice and support here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

August 23, 2008, 6:44 pm CDT

cellulite

Can someone tell me what was the name of the cellulite treatment they used on these ladies?  And has anyone tried it or any cellulite removal treatments before?

Thanks

August 24, 2008, 6:09 am CDT

Cellulite Treatment

You can find the products used on the show on Janet Harris' website:  http://www.janet.us/

For the cellulite and fat reduction cream, look under Face and Body Treatments.

August 25, 2008, 7:53 am CDT

weight loss

what was that green tea Robin was talking about on friday show  ?

August 25, 2008, 8:39 am CDT

Green Tea

Quote From: dkmill21

what was that green tea Robin was talking about on friday show  ?

Click the link in the paragraph above that says, "Find out what happened on the show", this will open that day's show page.

On the right under SPECIAL THANKS, click the link that says "Janet's Skin Care", you'll find info about green tea on Janet's website. I believe it's listed on the left side of her home page.

August 27, 2008, 10:45 am CDT

Green Tea

Quote From: DrPhilBoard1

Click the link in the paragraph above that says, "Find out what happened on the show", this will open that day's show page.

On the right under SPECIAL THANKS, click the link that says "Janet's Skin Care", you'll find info about green tea on Janet's website. I believe it's listed on the left side of her home page.
My mother in law and I never received our Green Tea. We both really wanted to try it. We did everything we were told to do, but no tea. People who saw the show ask me if it works, and I just have to say we never got to try it. Is there anything else we should do to?

August 27, 2008, 11:23 am CDT

08/22 Beach Body Bootcamp

Quote From: corkie

My mother in law and I never received our Green Tea. We both really wanted to try it. We did everything we were told to do, but no tea. People who saw the show ask me if it works, and I just have to say we never got to try it. Is there anything else we should do to?
Have you tried contacting Janet's website? Here' what I found under Contact us. I suggest calling first and then followup with an email:

888.JANET.US any issues contact support@janet.us

First | Prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Next Page | Last Page