Message Boards

Topic : Join the 50 Pound Club

Number of Replies: 495
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, September 04, 2008, 11:07:52 am
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Are you trying to lose, or have you lost 50 lbs or more using Dr. Phil’s Seven Keys to Weight Loss Freedom?  Help encourage others by sharing your experiences, photos and videos!

More Weight Loss Support Message Boards

Find Weight Loss Buddies in Your Area

Weight Loss Member Support

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

September 8, 2008, 3:19 pm CDT

50lbs

Hi,

My name is Carrie and I need to lose at least 50 lbs.  I am the first one here.  I hope more people come here so we can be a support for one another.  I actually started my weight loss race today ( again).  I went walking this morning and I ate right today.   Yeah  DAY 1.  One day at a time.  Please join me.  Take Care, Carrie

September 8, 2008, 6:24 pm CDT

I am joing today

I am joining the 50lb club today ... I have made a plan .... I want 60lbs gone by May 1st....

Here are my milestones I look forward to celebrating....

Halloween ..... 14lbs lost are sweeter than those little mars bars.....

New Years eve.... Bubbly spring water will toast a New Year to 32 lbs gone...

Valentines Day .... My sweetheart will be able to hug my new 46lb lighter body

March 16th ... My birthday present to me will be the 54 lbs lost....

May 1st will be goal day .... 60lbs....

Good Luck to all .... I need all the weight loss buddies I can get ... my bowflex is next to my computer ... and I plan to dust it off shortly.... I could really use easy meal ideas to bring to work .... if anyone has any feel free to share ....

Arlene

September 9, 2008, 5:39 am CDT

We can do it

Well Carrie ,,,, even if it is just the two of us.... we can do it.  Today I am going to plan my meals.  I realized when my 1 yr old puppy was gaining just a bit too much weight for the dog sport (Agility) we do I cut his portions in half ... well .... I am going to stop being so stuck on having to feel full to feel satisfied and cut my own portions in half..... Breakfast today will be ... 1 egg... 1 piece of toast.... 2 glasses of water and coffee (no sugar just a bit o cream)  can't give up everything all at once <----- Ok Dr.Phil I am sure would say "Get real" ... if you are truly serious about loosing weight would you really let a cup of coffee a day stand in your way??? ... and the answer would be no ... but ... the real reason is I don't think the small amount of cream is going to hurt me and I am trying a lifestyle change not a diet therefore I want to drink coffe ...LOL.... Anyway ... Good luck today Carrie .... I will be cheering for you.

Arlene

September 9, 2008, 9:35 am CDT

Joining the club

Hi.   When Dr. Phil first introduced his book (The Ultimate Weight Solution)  with his primetime special I was laying flat on my back in ICCU.   Everything he and Katie Curic said made sense and as soon as I was released I bought the book.   I proceeded to lose over 100 pounds by stopping diets and following his 7 keys.  I've maintained that loss since and now am ready to start fresh so that I can lose the last 50-60 I need to lose now. 

Once doing that I will see about having excess skin removed due to health reasons.  And happily am told by my MD that insurance will cover it.   So I'm here to join and hope to find some continued support as well as give support to others.  We may be small in numbers, but we can be big in success.

Char

September 9, 2008, 10:58 am CDT

Join the 50 Pound Club

Wow Congratulations Char!!! 100lbs is somthing to be very proud of.  And now you are ready to take off another 50-60.  Great job.

Arlene

September 9, 2008, 12:30 pm CDT

Joining the 50 lb. club

I am Tara and I am joining the 50 lb. club.  I need to loose 66 lbs.  I am so excited to have the support of all of you.

September 9, 2008, 12:31 pm CDT

Join the 50 Pound Club

Hello there today I weighed in at 170.5 lbs  I am a 37 yrs old with 5 children and a grand baby I want to have the enegy to keep up with my children did walk 1 mile today before lunch and ate a salad with ice tea I would love to lose 50 lbs. To feel better for my self first of all and then for my family

September 9, 2008, 3:29 pm CDT

we can do it

Hi, my name is Patricia and I would like to lose 50 pounds.  Well actually more but I need to start with 50.  I used to think I could lose weight at any time but what I have come to find out is that I cant.  Maybe with support of others I could.  I am still young and would like to know what its like to just be comfortable.  My feet hurt, my back hurts and Im sick of it.   We can do it!!!!

September 9, 2008, 7:14 pm CDT

joining

Hi all I just finished watching  the Dr phil show and decided to join.  Im a navy wife who currently lives in Japan.  Im also a mommy to 4 of the sweetest boys in the world.  Im looking forward to getting to know  everyone and reaching our goals together.

September 9, 2008, 7:56 pm CDT

Congrats

Quote From: littlepist

Hi.   When Dr. Phil first introduced his book (The Ultimate Weight Solution)  with his primetime special I was laying flat on my back in ICCU.   Everything he and Katie Curic said made sense and as soon as I was released I bought the book.   I proceeded to lose over 100 pounds by stopping diets and following his 7 keys.  I've maintained that loss since and now am ready to start fresh so that I can lose the last 50-60 I need to lose now. 

Once doing that I will see about having excess skin removed due to health reasons.  And happily am told by my MD that insurance will cover it.   So I'm here to join and hope to find some continued support as well as give support to others.  We may be small in numbers, but we can be big in success.

Char

Hi everyone,
     Wow -is right Arlene-that Char lost 100 lbs.  Congrats.  I have also lost over 100 lbs over a period of several years and  several different times of yo yo dieting- take off 10 put 15 on.  I want to change that and be like Char and keep it off.  I am so excited to start this with all of you.  I think we can do this if we stay connected  and reach out to one another.
          Day two for me- walked 2 miles, eat right but had a little disappointment when I got home from the grocery store.  I am from an extremely small town.  Our local store does not get quality produce.  I thought I looked over the fruit I bought but not good enough.  Got home, I had moldy grapes and rotten watermelon. It was enough for me to give up!!!!  Just kidding.   Stay strong  and talk to you tomorrow.  Take Care, Carrie

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last