Message Boards

Topic : Talk About the Show

Number of Replies: 782
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, September 05, 2008, 03:43:54 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Want to get something off your chest about the show? Do you agree or disagree with Dr. Phil's advice to a guest? What topics would you like to see on an upcoming episode? Sound off here!

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

September 5, 2008, 9:20 pm CDT

change of show time

I'm so upset that they change Dr. Phil's time to 5:00. We never missed the show. I can tape and I will still watch it at 8:00.Some of my friends can't tape it and are really disapointed. At 8:00 we want to watch a family show not the news. I also sent an e-mail to kron4listens.  I may have sent this to the wrong place but it's  my first time. Sorry if I did. Linda

September 7, 2008, 10:12 pm CDT

Alotted times

Quote From: linda525

I'm so upset that they change Dr. Phil's time to 5:00. We never missed the show. I can tape and I will still watch it at 8:00.Some of my friends can't tape it and are really disapointed. At 8:00 we want to watch a family show not the news. I also sent an e-mail to kron4listens.  I may have sent this to the wrong place but it's  my first time. Sorry if I did. Linda
Believe me, them changing the show time pissed a few ....no pissed off more than a few in my hometown and myself. Watching it at it's before alotted time, we could get wholesome shows in, Dr. Phil then send my nieces and nephews off, HAPPY to bed. Now that it's changed they have to decide whether they want to watch an educational movie they've waited months to see or Dr Phil and miss their idol. It's stupid. I know if enough people complain about it somoene might look into it but once they've alotted times, it's hard to switch without other reprocussions.

September 8, 2008, 7:55 am CDT

Victim????

I'm sorry but  miss washington should have her crown taken!  I agree with the lady in the audience.  That girl is far from being a victim.  If she wouldn't have committed those acts, she wouldn't of had anything to worry about.  America should know what kind of person she really is when not acting like a "genuine"  girl who doesn't deserve the position.  If it would have been anyone else, you would not be condoning the behavior that she displayed.  What if that was your wife, Dr. Phil, or one of President Bush's daughters?  I could only imagine how they would be crucified instead of being called victimized.  Let's stop feeling sorry for the cute little "victim" who deserves whatever she gets!  If that was my daughter or yours,  I'm sure you or I would not be so proud.  All I have to say is if you want to act like that, grow up and take what you have coming!

September 8, 2008, 8:03 am CDT

Being In the Audience!

Hi!! I am not sure if this is where I post??? Anyways would like to know how to access or find out dates the show that I sat in the audience will be on?? Does anyone know how to do this or do I just look up every week?  Loved it though!!! We had the best time the employees at the show seem like good positive people just like Our Dr. Phil is!  I will do it again..If anyone goes you will want to go back!  Thanks for any info on how to find out the dates of the shows in advance!!!!

XOXO

September 8, 2008, 2:10 pm CDT

Agreed, and I want to know...

Quote From: bailbondagent

I'm sorry but  miss washington should have her crown taken!  I agree with the lady in the audience.  That girl is far from being a victim.  If she wouldn't have committed those acts, she wouldn't of had anything to worry about.  America should know what kind of person she really is when not acting like a "genuine"  girl who doesn't deserve the position.  If it would have been anyone else, you would not be condoning the behavior that she displayed.  What if that was your wife, Dr. Phil, or one of President Bush's daughters?  I could only imagine how they would be crucified instead of being called victimized.  Let's stop feeling sorry for the cute little "victim" who deserves whatever she gets!  If that was my daughter or yours,  I'm sure you or I would not be so proud.  All I have to say is if you want to act like that, grow up and take what you have coming!
I agree with your major points here. Also, how can we say she is a "victim" and that these photos DO NOT represent the type of person she? Then go on to say later that the "jail bird photo" shows what type of person the drunk driver is. Please understand, I do believe people make mistakes, Ms. Washington should have just said that it was a mistake and apologize. I DO NOT agree with the drunk driver, he deserves to be put away for his mistake, remorse or not. The word choice here is really contradictory!

September 8, 2008, 8:29 pm CDT

Talk About the Show

Quote From: linda525

Me too.  I'd like to know who made that programming decision.  For me, it means no more Dr. Phil since I am home too late from work, and no Tivo to record the show.  Rats.

September 9, 2008, 10:07 am CDT

hello

Hello,

I'm Jort and I live in the Netherlands and I am 14 years old/young.  I watch DrPhil almost every day on the Dutch television. I like it very much. Today I decided to register on the website. In the netherlands the dr phil show starts at 19:35, thats about 30 minuten from now at the time here.

My dream is to, when i'm grown up, go live in america, and work there. So I can visit the dr phil show ofcourse!

I don't know where I can post this message so I've decided to post in here, I hope its the right place... I speak english a little bit so sometime's its hard to understand.

Bye!

September 9, 2008, 1:04 pm CDT

the new music on the show

honestly the new music im not liking, its just not dr.phil ! bring back the old music !!! me & my mom watch the show everyday we love it . keep up the good work but were not sold on the new music . .

September 9, 2008, 3:13 pm CDT

GO TO THE SHOW

I just got home from the Dr Phil Show and actually saw two in row. The first one I sat one seat away from Robin. She is very sweet and humble. It was great in person. It is hard to believe Dr Phil can keep so focused on his subject with so much going on! It is quite apparent he cares very much about helping those on the show, he is an amazing listener and really does make going to the show fun. I will go again whenever I get guests here who would like to go. We parked in a Jewish cemetery nearby and it was also interesting with many old graves with photos of many of the deceased and sometimes stories. GO TO THE SHOW if you ever have a chance.

September 9, 2008, 4:06 pm CDT

first ep.

Hello, i enjoy watching Dr. Phil quite a bit but i thought the first episode this season disappointed me. I think dr. phil and robin talked a little too long about their relationship and that they aren't getting a divorice which didn't seem right to me. it was about 15 minutes of them talking about their relationship and it seemed a little over the top in my opinion but no worries just feedback.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last