Message Boards

Topic : Share Your Thoughts on Our New Web Design!

Number of Replies: 116
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Monday, September 08, 2008, 04:46:16 am
Author : DrPhilBoard1
DrPhil.com has been given a facelift! Do you like our new look, or do you miss some of the old features? Speak your mind.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

September 8, 2008, 5:21 am CDT

Share Your Thoughts on Our New Web Design!

Hello Dr. Phil,  Well this is the first time I have ever done this so hopefully it is correct.  I am amazed at how you have went from bland every day normal page to this. It is great I must say.  Not quite sure how this all works but will try and figure out.  My girls and son-in-law normally walk me through the computer now I have noone to help me.  But I managed sofar and am proud of myself for getting this far without hardly any hang ups which means this is user friendly.  On a different topic,  in the states I have watch all of your shows faithfully and now in Germany I thought we would be totally behind, but today at 9 a.m. I watched the show that is going to air at 3 p.m. EST in the states.  How is that?  I thought the shows on AFN were always days different, of course because I was a military brat and then a spouse.  So I must say I am very happy that I can see a show before my daughter in Kentucky and then talk to her about it later.  And yes I have had both girls hooked.  Thank you so much for bringing things in light that most will hide and say never happens, because in someones life it eventually has or will happen to one or another. Patty

September 8, 2008, 11:05 am CDT

where oh where can you beeee??

Hi Dr  Phil,

Came online to look for resources for the custody battle show, and my oh my, goodness gracious, anyway to simplify things for those of us who get overwhelmed with the constant streaming and tabs that continually change??

Thank you!!

September 8, 2008, 1:26 pm CDT

Divorce

Just saw your show on divorce, if people  are so gullible beleiving everything the media writes then we are in a sad society. Common sense tells you that they like sensesation  and it is is crazy.  So very happy for you and Robin on 33 years that is fantastic and I wish you many, many more. Wish there was more couples like you.

Joanna

September 8, 2008, 2:47 pm CDT

website

Hi Dr. Phil.   I think the new website is easy to use and awsome! I love your show. Keep up the good work!  Thank you, Melisaa Mosley

September 8, 2008, 3:46 pm CDT

Don't like the page

I have to say I really don't like the new page.  It's so busy, it takes me forever to navigate through all the billboards and ads and I don't like HAVING to watch video.    The banner going across the top is distracting, and I usually try to avoid logging in at all. 

September 8, 2008, 8:20 pm CDT

Where the heck is it?

I'm not finding this very easy to use.  I just watched the show where the parents are in a custodya dispute...the parents agreed to divorce as a fraud on creditors......and I can't for the life of me find the place to vote or to give feedback.

September 8, 2008, 11:03 pm CDT

busy?

Quote From: careybeth34

I have to say I really don't like the new page.  It's so busy, it takes me forever to navigate through all the billboards and ads and I don't like HAVING to watch video.    The banner going across the top is distracting, and I usually try to avoid logging in at all. 
Boring is more like it- if you are using the Mozilla browser the left hand side is a boring grey....I guess thank goodness for Flashblock!! .Streaming banner is nuts though.....click...........click............click.........click............click

September 9, 2008, 5:21 am CDT

RE: YOUR NEW WEB

Hey Dr Phil, I am not sure about your new web, is abit in your face...I like the old one may be I just need to get use to it...but Dr Phil you still  rock...keep the good work.

x Karla

September 9, 2008, 6:30 pm CDT

Awsome!

Dr. Phil, you can not do anything wrong in my eyes. I love the show changes over the years and I love the web site. You ROCK. Oh, I almost forgot, Can you put Jorden on your show more. I just cant get enough of him!

September 9, 2008, 8:36 pm CDT

e-spots everywhere!

Hi Dr Phil -  Like the web site, fairly straightforward navigation.  The ads (e-spots) you have are very well done, but they're everywhere!  It'd be nice if you didn't have to see them on some of the lower level pages, or at least increase the number in the rotation so you're not looking at the *same* e-spot on 10 different pages. 

Oh, and wish the Dr Phil Uncensored videos were a little more uncensored...

Thank you - looks to be a great season -

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last