Message Boards

Topic : 10/09 Financial 911!

Number of Replies: 121
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, October 03, 2008, 02:14:25 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Has the current economic crisis left you frightened and confused? Do you know where your money is and if it is safe? With home foreclosures on the rise, stocks plummeting and job loss numbers growing, millions of Americans have questions about their money and the future of our country. Get the answers you need from Dr. Phil and his panel of experts. What do America’s money problems mean for you and your family? Are your retirement savings secure, or should you be doing something different? What about your credit card debt and your mortgage? Has the financial bailout left you worried about your personal finances? Get the advice you need to know before it’s too late! Plus, has the financial crisis affected you? Talk about it here.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

December 8, 2008, 2:11 pm CST

FDR

Quote From: trigreen

And as I stated before I am liberal.  I don't even have credit cards, I use public transportation, and I support liberal causes.  

And there are plenty of other chooses Nader, Greens, Libertarians too name just a few.  BOTH, the Republicans and Democrats have failed us.   Third parties are the answer.   As I stated before more Democrats voted for the bailout bill than Republicans-as far as I am concerned they are both evil.  Is this a peoples party to you? Please describe to me three good things the Democrats have done for the people in the last three years?  

Instead of blaming people based on who they voted for, why don't you blame the people who bought the houses they couldn't afford and charged everything in site which they also could  not afford.  Somehow I don't think it was Bush voters who forced them they had to sign up for interest only loans on homes they could not afford.   Plus don't forget the CEOs who gave themselves bonuses for running their companies into the ground and the wonderful Democrats support this.  

Now if you want to go all the way back to FDR then you have a Democrat who is worth their while.  But todays Democrats are no FDR! It is time for a new parties to arise and take there places representing us instead of representing them. 

I have no idea why, I'm not political.  But ....my 87 year old Mother has always said, FDR is to blame for all the govt. abuse of tax payers money.

First | Prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next Page | Last Page