Message Boards

Topic : 10/08 The O.J. Simpson Verdict

Number of Replies: 93
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, October 03, 2008, 02:15:18 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
O.J. Simpson was found guilty on all charges, including kidnapping and assault, in connection with the robbery of two memorabilia collectors at a Las Vegas hotel. Now that a verdict has been reached, Dr. Phil continues his coverage of a trial that is dominating headlines. Hear from Fred and Kim Goldman, the late Ron Goldman's father and sister. How do they feel about the recent news? Then, some of the jurors who delivered the guilty verdict discuss their decision and thoughts on the case. Find out what they say weighed heavily on their decision. And, Dr. Phil talks to Thomas Riccio, a key witness in the Vegas trial. Did Thomas sell the former sports star down the river for his own profit, or was he simply telling the truth about his involvement? Plus, legal analyst and host of In Session's Open Court, Lisa Bloom, and civil litigation attorney, Areva Martin, weigh in with their opinions. Join the discussion.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

October 6, 2008, 10:14 am CDT

10/08 The O.J. Simpson Verdict

I think Dr Phil ought to air this show on the the 7th. And cancel the other one. Why waste air time on a trial that's already over?

October 6, 2008, 1:06 pm CDT

Finally a GUILTY verdict !!!!!!

I am ecstatic at the news that O.J. has FINALLY been found guilty !!!!!!

He sure deserves it. It is about time for him to loose the smug on his face and to start paying the price for his actions . He has caused ENOUGH misery to others.
Hopefully he will "ROT" in jail for the rest of his life and we can ALL FORGET about him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Phil, I am glad that you are doing this follow-up show on the post trial verdict. I definitely will be watching your show !!

October 6, 2008, 6:59 pm CDT

I am so surprised

I really thought he would get let loose.  Most people with fame and enough money do not spend time for what they did.  In fact,,,,most people do not spend enough time for what they have done.  Look at those guys that get ahold of children and mess there lives up for ever.  I know we don't have enough jails to house them all, but they live better than alot of people on the out side that have just fallen on hard times.  They have a place to sleep, eat, work out, lay around and watch TV...ETC.

October 7, 2008, 2:05 am CDT

Oj

It seems what goes around comes around. He was not made to pay for Nicole. But bad karma is bad karma. He is finally getting what he deserves.

October 7, 2008, 5:45 am CDT

Please..

I am really becoming disenchanted with the Dr. Phil show this season.

This sensationalist garbage needs to stop or you are going to lose a long time viewer.

I don't care about OJ Simpson. Never have.

I am probably one of the few people in the world who DID NOT watch his car chase, his trial, or this trial...

Time is the most precous thing we have in this world. Stop wasting mine.

Sheryl

October 7, 2008, 5:54 am CDT

guilty verdict

hi I am glad that the jury in that robbery case in las vegas that they found OJ SIMPSON  GUILTY OF 12 CHARGES . I am glad that he is going to jail.  he should have gotten convicted 13 yrs ago the the murder of his ex wife and ron goldman

I am happy that justice is been serve for all the pain that he has done

my prayers are with the brown family and the goldman family

see you on Wednesday at 4pm

H Wilson

October 7, 2008, 6:14 am CDT

"GUILTY" VERDICT FOR OBAMA

Quote From: lady_tinou

I am ecstatic at the news that O.J. has FINALLY been found guilty !!!!!!

He sure deserves it. It is about time for him to loose the smug on his face and to start paying the price for his actions . He has caused ENOUGH misery to others.
Hopefully he will "ROT" in jail for the rest of his life and we can ALL FORGET about him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Phil, I am glad that you are doing this follow-up show on the post trial verdict. I definitely will be watching your show !!
Yeeesssssaaaaahhhh!

He has finally getting what he deserves!

He has always thought he had the "POWER" to avoid the judicial system from ever convicting him of anything he has done that was against the law. Now he has been found "GUILTY"!

Well, instead of going around bulling people and doing whatever he wants, he will be in prision "FINALLY"!
His golfing days are over.

Angel :)

October 7, 2008, 6:24 am CDT

What about his children?

I hope O.J. gets the largest sentence possible and does many years in jail.

I have been following the whole O.J. thing via The Dr. Phil Show....and the question that always comes up in my mind is, "what about his children?" I know they are older now, but I wonder how they are coping with the book that he wrote, among the other books that have come out recently written by others. I hope they have good therapy and are mostly with Nicole's family.

God bless his kids.

October 7, 2008, 6:39 am CDT

Dear Robon and Dr. Phil

Back in the late 80's, early '90s I had the pleasure of working with O.J. on the show HBO First and TEN...He was extremely friendly and a good person...although his sexcapades with Shannon Tweed on set were a little strange to view...(Hands up her skirt and all.) The man because of his charm duped America into a love with him and (America) lost all reason in dis-liking this guy...The intelligent half of the United States knew he was guilty, while the others screamed racism that the world wanted to railroad another innocent black man into jail during the trial 13 years ago...So anyway, Juice was a wonderful football player, a good actor, both in fantasy and reality when it came to his trial, those who loved O.J. believed him, and still do...His behavior though, despite his appeal to may people has finally caught up with him...The jury found him guilty this time...and despite his good contributions to the real world...the man is going to jail for life, not because of his non-violent but wrongful behavior in getting back his things...but they are going to lock him away for life because so many know of his guilt in murdering Nicole and Goldman...Justice was not served 13 years ago...but his association to the former trial will give O'J a life sentence...The past does not carry over from trial to trial, or it isn't suppose too, but nevertheless, O.J. can no longer escape the consequenses of his actions, despite his overwhelming guilt this time around...The man may win on his appeal, because how does someone like O.J. ever get a fair trial anymore...I think he deserves to be in jail for 5-10, but he may walk out of this on appeal because no one can claim O.J. can ever get a fair trial...anywhere, anytime...payback may be a get out of jail free card undr the Constitutional Right to a fair trial...He could walk, so anything can happen here, and "it ain't over until the fat lady sings."  And despite his convictions on all 12 counts, he may be golfing in a few months...His Giant Ego My Yet Survive...Count on O.J. being down, But he is NEVER out...

October 7, 2008, 6:50 am CDT

OJ again

You are now going to waste another day on OJ?  Would you like me to come up with a few new show ideas?

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last