Message Boards

Topic : 06/19 Whatever Happened To …

Number of Replies: 53
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 07:21:38 am
Author : DrPhilBoard1
(Original Air Date: 12/02/08) Do you ever wonder how your favorite Dr. Phil guest is faring since being on the show? Dr. Phil follows up with some of his most talked-about guests. Up first is the story of a little girl named Kaylee. Her mother, Krista, and grandmother, Bonii, alleged she was being sexually abused by her father, Jeremy. He vehemently denied the allegations, but a lie detector test found him to be deceptive. Find out the shocking twist that has occurred since their appearance two years ago. Next, Shenek admitted that she hated ugly people and didn't want to associate with them. She also had a diva attitude and gave the show a list of demands before her appearance. Shenek says she got a wake-up call when Dr.Phil conducted an experiment to show her what kind of first impression she was making on others. Has she changed? Is there a diva in the house this time around? You'll be shocked when you find out the answers! Then, when Sylvia first appeared on the show for help coping with the death of her husband, she was seven months pregnant and struggling to raise twin 4-year-olds. Now days away from delivering a baby girl, she joins the show via Web cam to share how she's doing. Don't miss the surprise Dr. Phil has for her -- one which you may have contributed to! And, remember Pierre who couldn't decide what was more important: his mother and the luxuries she provided him or his wife? During his second appearance, Dr. Phil told him that his mom was holding his manhood in a Dixie cup, and he needed to man up. Did he listen to Dr. Phil's advice, or is his mom still clinching the purse strings? Join the discussion.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

December 2, 2008, 2:52 pm CST

Evidence

Why was Jeremy not convicted on the fact the Kaylee had a torn labia while in her father's care?  They had her on video saying that they touched her pee pee.  What kind of judicial system do we have?  I'm glad that he was atleast convicted on something and he has to register as a sex offender but I still don't feel like it's enough. 

On a brighter note my heart goes out to the woman who lost her husband shortly after he returned from Iraq.  I feel for her as my son is in Iraq right now serving his first tour and hopefully his last.  He won't be home until July.  But, I must say I am very impressed with the kind hearts that have lended her and her children a hand.  It is much deserved.  I can only imagine what it would be like to have two little ones and one on the way and to loose my husband in the midst of it all.  Although my husband and I have no children together I can't imagine my life without him.

And what about God's gift to this world?  She is out rageously ridiculus.  I couldn't be in a room with her for more than 5 minutes without wanting to kick her a*%/!  Who does she think she is and what makes her think that she is so beautiful?  I personally didn't see anything spectacular about her.  Boy, is she in for a rude awakening when God bestowes on her the same ridicule that she has bestowed on others.  What is she going to do when she has a car wreck that mames her for the rest of her life or she gets old and her hair is gray and she puts on a few extra pounds that she can't seem to shed?  She's looking for love by beauty we don't always keep our youthful beauty when we get older.  What kind of relationship would she really have anyway if it was based on someone's physical appearance and not what they have to offer emotionally?  I know that our initial attraction is that of the physical but I have to say that I have met some extremely beautiful people who were not the type of people I would choose to associate with based on their inner self.  It's a crying shame that some people measure others based on their physical being and not their soul.  Isn't vanity a sin? 

Anyway, I'm just glad that some sort of justice was served in the arrest of Jeremy and I pray that little girl never has to endure another ounce of pain at the hands of a man who is suppose to be her father.  The one who is suppose to love and protect her..............not a man that should have to be protected from.  My heart goes out to Kaylee and what it will take for her to get over what he did to her.  I know for me it took from the time it happened when I was 8 until I was around 26 or 27 years old to get past it.

December 2, 2008, 3:03 pm CST

DIVA

I am very sorry that women makes me sick! She is the reason why we have racism in our country. She is a true insult to black people. She did not learn anything by going on the show except she thinks she is great. She will never get a husband let alone a date. She truly needs help. I can't believe she would waste Dr. Phil's time with the foolish things that come out of her mouth..She is a waste of time .

December 2, 2008, 4:12 pm CST

Why is Krista gloating and bragging?

Watching that clip of Krista hiding in the minivan behind a tree and talking smack about Jeremy gettting arresting makes me sick. Obviously this guy needs some serious help.  Krista is acting like a 4 yr old kid, grow up, let the police do their job and let whatever happens to Jeremy happen. Going and showing the video clip to others right after it happened, and running your mouth off, does nothing to help the situation.

Sick

December 2, 2008, 4:16 pm CST

is she for real?

looks should not matter to anyone,that is unreal

December 2, 2008, 4:18 pm CST

I mean the grandmother

Assuming my previos message is posted, I meant to say the lady in the van, not Krista.

Lets NOT all forget Jeremy has NOT been charged with anything in regards to the Dr. Phil show.... All this now is something totally different, and im MY opinion is I secretly confinscated 9 out of 10 people's computers on any given street in the US, they would all be arrested. If its 1 picture or a video or a website bookmark, everyone would be in jail... Most will deny it but when it comes down to it, everyone knows the real truth....

December 2, 2008, 4:20 pm CST

Does Shenek own a mirror?

Has this woman looked in the mirror lately?

Off the show now, next please.

Give me 2 minutes with her and reality will set in really fast.

December 2, 2008, 4:31 pm CST

May I may a request...

Please, please do not keep up with Shenek.  Two shows were two too many.  She's a superficial snot who deserves not one minute of air time.

December 2, 2008, 4:52 pm CST

Pierre, where's your wife?

The heck with the Mercedes, where's your WIFE??!!

December 2, 2008, 6:46 pm CST

12/02 Whatever Happened To …

Quote From: shmigelz

Assuming my previos message is posted, I meant to say the lady in the van, not Krista.

Lets NOT all forget Jeremy has NOT been charged with anything in regards to the Dr. Phil show.... All this now is something totally different, and im MY opinion is I secretly confinscated 9 out of 10 people's computers on any given street in the US, they would all be arrested. If its 1 picture or a video or a website bookmark, everyone would be in jail... Most will deny it but when it comes down to it, everyone knows the real truth....

I must be that ONE PERSON because I can promise if you confiscated my PC you wouldn't find anything of that nature. 

December 2, 2008, 6:57 pm CST

You go Girl!!!!

Kudos to Bonii and her daughter for sticking in there and finally seeing justice for Kaylee.

I pray that full custody is awarded to your family and Kaylee can grow to be a happy and healthy chld.

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last