Message Boards

Topic : 06/19 Whatever Happened To …

Number of Replies: 53
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 07:21:38 am
Author : DrPhilBoard1
(Original Air Date: 12/02/08) Do you ever wonder how your favorite Dr. Phil guest is faring since being on the show? Dr. Phil follows up with some of his most talked-about guests. Up first is the story of a little girl named Kaylee. Her mother, Krista, and grandmother, Bonii, alleged she was being sexually abused by her father, Jeremy. He vehemently denied the allegations, but a lie detector test found him to be deceptive. Find out the shocking twist that has occurred since their appearance two years ago. Next, Shenek admitted that she hated ugly people and didn't want to associate with them. She also had a diva attitude and gave the show a list of demands before her appearance. Shenek says she got a wake-up call when Dr.Phil conducted an experiment to show her what kind of first impression she was making on others. Has she changed? Is there a diva in the house this time around? You'll be shocked when you find out the answers! Then, when Sylvia first appeared on the show for help coping with the death of her husband, she was seven months pregnant and struggling to raise twin 4-year-olds. Now days away from delivering a baby girl, she joins the show via Web cam to share how she's doing. Don't miss the surprise Dr. Phil has for her -- one which you may have contributed to! And, remember Pierre who couldn't decide what was more important: his mother and the luxuries she provided him or his wife? During his second appearance, Dr. Phil told him that his mom was holding his manhood in a Dixie cup, and he needed to man up. Did he listen to Dr. Phil's advice, or is his mom still clinching the purse strings? Join the discussion.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

June 15, 2009, 2:55 pm CDT

Seriously!

Quote From: seasonson

I find this whole story so annoying because she is not a very attractive person. She became uglier as I watched the show because of her vain, caustic personality.  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and has to shine from within. There was not beauty shining out of this ugly person. No more of her Dr Phil she is awful.

Is Dr. Phil really going to waste air-time on the self-proclaimed "DIVA?"  A small, smal portion of her went a very long way!  What "the diva" doesn't realize is, outward apearance isn't the only thing that determines beauty. You could be as beautiful on the outside as Cindy Crawford, but if you did the things "the diva" has done, you would be the absolute ugliest person, in my opinion.  Beauty comes from the person you are within. (I use the word"you" in general.) She's trying to compensate for her own insecurites. So, often times people like her have to beat others down to build theirself up and it's so, so pittiful.  To me, it takes a really weak person to do that!

June 19, 2009, 6:45 am CDT

shenek

I guess I have 3 strikes problems with me. Fat, missing teeth, and ugly. But I have something that she dosent have Iam married and I know that she will never find a man with no faults. I hope that she really thinks about men who lost limbs who are in the acts of war. They are that way because they chose to procet her freedom!

June 19, 2009, 3:35 pm CDT

Anyone who knows Kaylee please get them this message!

Please if the mother of little Kaylee is reading (or anyone who knows them)... your daughter is not in her booster correctly as shown in the video footage. I'm a child passanger safety technician. The shoulder portion can't be over her head like that and you can't buckle the male end of the belt into a female end used for the next seating position. Please e-mail me if you have question cancrst@yahoo.com or contact your local SafeKids USA to ask for help. Good luck, glad there has been some justice.

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next Page | Last Page