Message Boards

Topic : 03/26 Octuplets: On the Record, Part 2

Number of Replies: 601
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 06:16:19 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
After bringing all the parties together to announce the dissolution of the agreement between the octuplets’ mother, Nadya Suleman, and the organization Angels in Waiting USA, who offered care for all 14 of Nadya’s children, Dr. Phil continues the discussion. Attorney Gloria Allred and Nadya’s attorney, Jeff Czech, present two differing views about what happened inside Nadya’s house and why Angels in Waiting USA were dismissed. Dr. Phil continues to advocate for the welfare of the Suleman children above all. Join the discussion.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

March 25, 2009, 5:47 am CDT

03/26 Octuplets: On the Record, Part 2

Episode ten of "Dr" Phil's Nadya-fest. Let's hope some truth comes out, for a change.  Ms Suleman  has "fired" Angels in Waiting. And, according the USA Today item I read, she accused them of "spying" for social services. But, isn't this part of their responsibility as caretakers? Of course I just knew "everything" would hit the fan once "Ms" Suleman discovered she couldn't "play" them like she "played" "Dr" Phil. Looks like, with Angels in Waiting "fired," the hospital won't be releasing any more octuplets for a while. I can't see how, with this latest stunt she's pulled, that Ms Suleman won't lose these children to social services. She's a full-blown nut-job.

March 25, 2009, 8:57 am CDT

Gloria Allred and Angels in Waiting had a very adversarial approach from the beginning with Nadya.  Quite frankly -- and in my humble opinion -- Gloria and AIW should have presented a more professional approach from the start. 

I would state that I believe Nadya has created a false accusation to get rid of Angels in Waiting.   I don't believe one word that Nadya states (and quite frankly, I'm truly baffled that Dr. Phil continues to support this person).  However, AIW were supposed to be the "professionals" here, and from Day 1, I found their professionalism to be lacking.  They should be providing a "support structure," not it's going to be my way, or the highway approach.  How dare they???  I, too, would have been offended, because their behavior was highly accusatory and demeaning to Nadya -- as a mother.  I think they did cross the line.

Once Allred filed a report against Nadya with CPS (note, that was before any of the babies came home), all bets were OFF for Angels in Waiting EVER being able to contribute in any meaningful way.   I mean, "How does it feel when someone THREATENS you?  And, what is your response to being threatened?"    Of course Nadya was going to scheme her way out of having AIW in her home, and telling her "what" to do.  In this case, I can't say that I blame her.  I would have fired them too .....

Now, the bigger question still remains, "Will the babies continue to receive adequate care?"  That's the million dollar question.

March 25, 2009, 1:39 pm CDT

I am starting to support Nadya!!!!!

I can't believe it, but I am starting to believe Nadya and from what I've heard during this show- I would've thrown those Angels out of my home too. I can't stand listening to that Gloria Allred or those holier-than-thou women she's representing. I really hope Nadya is going to be able to pay the other nurses (kayser?) that are in there instead. I don't know if they are offering their services for free like the angels were?

March 25, 2009, 2:00 pm CDT

AIW

After watching the show I feel Nadya did the smartest thing for once in firing AIW and Gloria A.

Linda West-Conforti got involved with an agenda to investigate and report, not to provide a positive environment or care for the babies and for exposure to AIW.

Her whole persona is very negative. If anything she has shot herself in her own foot as well as hurt her Angels In Waiting Name.

They cannot be trusted and people will remember that organization for that.

March 25, 2009, 2:06 pm CDT

AIW - or at least the 2 ladies that were on Dr Phil, gave off a very mad and unsupporting vibe from the beginning.  The concept was good. the description of services was wonderful. The attitude of being against her before the agreement was made should have been a first clue. the second was the choice of representation that AIW chose. She only knows how to fight.

March 25, 2009, 4:24 pm CDT

Quote From: quintessence93

After watching the show I feel Nadya did the smartest thing for once in firing AIW and Gloria A.

Linda West-Conforti got involved with an agenda to investigate and report, not to provide a positive environment or care for the babies and for exposure to AIW.

Her whole persona is very negative. If anything she has shot herself in her own foot as well as hurt her Angels In Waiting Name.

I wholeheartedly agree with this statement .  If I was Nadya I would have thrown all of them in a hurry.   

March 25, 2009, 4:35 pm CDT

Doctor Phil Show.

Doctor Oct On Part Phil Record The Two Uplets. I thought that  was over  but I guess wrong. Is Nayda Sul--

eman gone too far? Yes Nayda Suleman has gone to far. See you on March Thursday 26th, 2009. Sincer--

ley Your. Russell Vlaanderen.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 25, 2009, 6:16 pm CDT

Quote From: quintessence93

Are you nuts?

AIW is required by law to report  any thing that they see is or can be harmful to the children.  That is all they were doing.  This mother is using her children to profit and become a celebrity. On the Dr. Phil show the women from AIW was trying to get her point across about how little time the mother spent with her children and her lawyer kept interrupting her.  His statement that any mother needs time to shop was ludicrous.  She is seen shopping all the time.  She should be with her children and not exploiting them.  Any money that she is making from pictures, interviews etc.  should be going to the kids and then to pay for the medical bills.  But the sad thing is she will likely get a reality show and profit from her insane behavior. 

March 25, 2009, 7:29 pm CDT

Nadya and her Lil Angels

I completly support nadyas decison by kicking AIW out.  After listening to both sides AIW sounded very defensive and judgemental,  Those women came in Nadya's home to show america that she cant do this and that is wrong, it was like they were there to sabatoge her success.  Watching these ladies from AIW, just disgusted me, just because she had 8 babies, just because she is single who cares really, now that the babies are here leave mom and kids alone let her be the mother she needs to be without the, socitey forcing her to be like what they want her to be.  I dont know nadya but ive followed her story and I to have had my judgements.  But who am I to tell a mother you are wrong for having these children.  God has allowed these 8 marvlous babies to be born why not be happy.  She will be alright, with the correct attitude and support she will be alright

March 25, 2009, 8:04 pm CDT

Octamom rages

on .  She is definitely not a capable or rational person.  Everyone keeps raving on that other

familes have 14 kids and no one is condeming them.  First of all, most families of 14 are not

all born within 7 years.   Most families of 14 are born over 15 + years at the very least.  The older

kids help with the younger ones and have to learn to help around the home.

From what footage I have seen, the older kids act like they are on their own to do whatever they

want whenever they want.

The show that Dr. Phil had Nadya on and the mother was telling Dr. Phil that she had begged the

Dr. not to implant anymore embyros and he promised he wouldn't, Nadyas body language told

me what a mental case she was.  She sat there with a smug look on her face  like haha I got one

over one you.  The only thing I have to say about her mom is that she was and "enabler" clear

back to when Nadya had her first baby. 

Sounds like these new nanny's that Nadya  is hiring are probably all Latinos.  Does she speak

Spanish?  That could really  cause a commuication problem.  Truth be known they are illegals

and she is paying them a heck of alot less than what the cost of AIW.  I hope this doesn't end up

in a tragedy but I think its more likely than not.  The next thing she'll probably kick Kaiser out too.

I predict she will be changing lawyers soon.

The biggest favor for Nadya's new neighbors is to make that culdesac a gated community.  That would

shut quite a bit of the media out.  I can't even imagine how the people in the culdesac's lives have

been turned upside down.  Also, think ahead a few years if all these kids make it, can you imagine

having 14 kids from one house running all over.  Nadya lost one when she only had 6 to keep up

with how's she going to keep track of 14?  I personally do not think anyone person can take care

and nurture 14 kids.  I am sure in her own way Nadya loves her children but her love doesn't take

equate to taking care of them.

I like everyone else am tired of this sham!!

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last