Message Boards

Topic : 07/21 Classic Dr. Phil: Marriage in the Electronic Age

Number of Replies: 3
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Wednesday, July 15, 2009, 03:06:41 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
(Original Air Date: 11/03/03) Are you or your spouse a gadget junkie? One woman says that her husband is having an affair with his cell phone and she is fed up! She says he spends hours a day on personal calls, but fails to communicate with his family. Will Dr. Phil finally get him to hang up his phone and talk to his wife? Another guest says he is is so obsessed with watching television that it’s ruining his marriage. He has seven sets turned on at all times, and now his teenage kids are following his bad example. Can Dr. Phil peel these couch potatoes away from the TV set for one day?

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 17, 2009, 9:14 am CDT

Doctor Phil Show.

Age Classic Doctor Electronic In Marriage Phil/Robin The. Where did I see this before? Or yea now I reme-mber this. See you on 21st, 2009 Tuesday. Sincerley Your. Russell Vlaanderen.------------------------------------

July 21, 2009, 4:20 pm CDT

Unhappy

I'm unhappy that you didn't deal with one of the biggest probles out there and that is Video game addictions that effect the family!  My husband is so addicted to his video game that when I leave the house he plays his game to the point that he doesn't watch the kids!

July 22, 2009, 2:06 pm CDT

Marriage in the Electronic Age

The "knowing your partner" questionaire, I believe, is a hard questionaire, even for me to answer the questions, let alone my partner answering them ABOUT me.  I think the questionaire should be in the form of the many questions people receive in their emails, getting to know someone.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page