Message Boards

Topic : 08/26 Cheaters Caught on Tape

Number of Replies: 13
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, August 19, 2005, 03:23:38 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1

(Original airdate 05/10/05) What can you do to protect your marriage from infidelity, and what clues should you look for? See what happens when a Dr. Phil producer goes undercover and sets up a blind date with a straying spouse. Then, Candace thinks her husband, who has cheated in the past, is still being unfaithful. She does a little investigating of her own, and then sends the evidence to Dr. Phil. Is she ready to hear what's really going on? And, Scott says he has stopped cheating on his wife, but her constant suspicion is driving him crazy. Can he be trusted and can she move on?  

Find out what happened on the show.

Read previous messages in the archived discussion.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

November 19, 2006, 1:14 pm CST

It Can Happen to Anyone - the new married cheaters forum

I had heard about this show and never saw it....  I was away on vacation with my kids, without my husband. 

On my return, less than a week after this show aired, my then-husband of more than 20 years announced he was leaving me for some woman he met on Ashley Madison.  I had no idea what Ashley Madison was but soon found out. 

Much to my embarrassment and anger, he had met this woman 10 months before online, bowed out of a long-planned family trip and conducted an AFFAIR IN MY HOME while my kids and I were away.  My neighbours and friends saw him and this woman during the month I was away and finally told me about it after he moved out.

The whole year since has been so unreal.  It's been like a damned soap opera.  My lawyer hadn't even heard of the Ashley Madison crap ... that's saying something.  He whines about money but takes her to Europe, arranges his schedule to have the most free time possible and least with kids, doesn't even know the high school the oldest has picked out.... the list goes on. 

He seriously cannot understand my anger and frustration nor can he apparently understand why I have such a problem with my kids visiting them - she left her husband and son to live with him.  These two have no real desire to have kids "intrude" on their lives.  I have spent the better part of a year attempting to get him more involved in his kids lives.... all I get for my trouble is accused of intruding on his personal life.

Does this idiot Darren from AM really think that his "safe" service is so benign??  Get a clue and get real. 

I am, however, a year later much wiser and much less naive.  My kids are doing well thanks to much great family and professional support.  I am slowly working through my anger and betrayal and have found support in places I least expected.   If I can help even one woman avoid the same horrendous mess I found myself in, this message will be worth it.

Ladies, beware of those late night sessions on the computer and too many evenings "working".  I didn't get a clue until much too late. 

November 30, 2007, 10:17 am CST

Ashley Madison works

All this negativity towards cheating but in my case, it is the only way to be happy. I am unhappily married woman, in my mid-30's. Attractive, successful but in a marriage that doesn't satisfy me. Why not leave? I can't. My family is serious RC Italian and it just isn't happening.

Well, just like many Italian men, I decided to have a little piece on the side. I started searching Google for "affair tips" and found a site that talked about using Ashley Madison and why it works for women. After following the affair advice, I signed up. Two weeks later I had my first date and I have to say, it was the best love i've felt in years.

Now life at home is much more tolerable, knowing that my young stud is a instant message away.

Hate on me all you want, but I want a good marriage AND good sex. Now I have both!

March 23, 2009, 5:46 am CDT

Is there a place to show the cheaters to the world?

I met this man online. After some time he said he loved me, wanted to have kids with me, make me a stay at home mom...so on and so on.

He was comming to visit me where I live in a little while...actually he still thinks he is.

The thing is, that there are a LOT of women on his facebook, and I got in contact with one of them - he has been telling her all the same stuff - he also think he is going to visit her in a little while - actually right before he comes to visit me.

We have been talking back and forth - sharing emails from him and pictures of him - oh yes he has been sending both of us lots of nude pictures of himself - and we are sure, that we are not the only ones.

I would really really love to warn the women out there about him. He is breaking hearts over and over again.

Is there a webpage to put his picture on - and is that legal?

Is there a show to bust him on to let the world see him and be warned?

First | Prev | 2 | Next Page | Last Page