Message Boards

Topic : Serious Weight Loss - No excuses

Number of Replies: 15388
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Sunday, August 21, 2005, 07:32:20 am
Author : 29mom2beee
We want people who are positive and are very serious about losing weight, no excuses, just getting real and getting the weight off once and for all.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

October 19, 2008, 3:47 pm CDT

Char

Quote From: littlepist

I have been trying to understand the new beta area.  Found one thread but it looks like only one other person is posting there.   But she is consistantly posting so I put a post there.  It's going to be strange if we lose track of each other.  I went to the new BETA profile area and can't seem to see how you add people to your friends.  Has anyone else figured it out yet?   I'm going to keep looking and hope to figure it out at some point.

And thanks for the KICK!!    LOL

HUGS,

Char

Char;  when you go to Beta there is a little white printed thing to the left that says Dr. Phils

community--click on and then scroll down and click on the second page.  When you get on that scroll down and our board is about I think half way down.  If I can figure out how to invite friends I will invite you, but all the friends I have, have invited me.  LOL  Shirley,  Suu and two new ones have been on there.  Karen hasn't posted on it yet, but she is in the middle of moving and don't have time to play with it.  She did post a message on my blog.  If this doesn't help I will tell some of the other girls and maybe they can come here and help you.  Also if you will got the the red writing is there is a place you can click to read the help page.

Any time you need a swift kick I will gladly do it.  I need one of those quite often.  LOL

Hugs,

Dolores

October 19, 2008, 5:49 pm CDT

To Invite a Friend

First, make sure you're logged in. If you see a message by someone on the Beta boards, click on their user name to go to their profile page. You'll see a button that says "Add to Friends". Once you click this button, it will send a friends request to that person. They then need to either allow or deny your request. Once they accept it, that person will appear on your friends list and you'll appear on theirs.

If you want to invite a friend but don't see any posts by them, you can use the "User search" feature on the left side of the main community page, type their user name and click submit to access their profile. http://community.drphil.com/

If someone asks you to be their friend, you'll see a number under "New Friends Requests" located under MY PAGE at the top, or on the left side of your own profile page. Click on the link to view who sent you a request, you can then accept or deny their request.

October 19, 2008, 8:00 pm CDT

Hi Char

I have been trying to understand the new beta area.  Found one thread but it looks like only one other person is posting there.   But she is consistantly posting so I put a post there.  It's going to be strange if we lose track of each other.  I went to the new BETA profile area and can't seem to see how you add people to your friends.  Has anyone else figured it out yet?   I'm going to keep looking and hope to figure it out at some point.

And thanks for the KICK!!    LOL

HUGS,

Char

Hi Char

I've sent you an invitation to our 12 week challenge to the email address you have on here.  I hope you join us!

Suu

October 19, 2008, 8:04 pm CDT

CHAR

Quote From: suujoy

Hi Char

I've sent you an invitation to our 12 week challenge to the email address you have on here.  I hope you join us!

Suu

I guess your email address isn't right so if you give me your current one I will send the challenge invitation to you.

suujoy@hotmail.com

Suu

October 20, 2008, 11:17 am CDT

CHAR

Just popping in to see what is going on.  So much happening here and I feel so stressed.  It's my own fault as I've not been doing what I need to do for myself.   I'll update later but for now I want to read and see the new changes on the board.  It's so frustrating to let myself get out of routine with reading/posting, etc.   I know I need the support but still I get lazy and just don't do what I need to.

So ---kick my butt people.

HUGS,

Char

CHAR - Have missed you.    I too have been struggling with my weight and am working at getting back on track.   Will not give up but I too have had lazy days where I am not really trying.    Will kick your butt if you kick mine.   lol   lol

Am off to the new board to invite you as a friend.

Hugs,

Shirley

October 20, 2008, 5:15 pm CDT

WHERE ARE YOU CHRISSY?

Missing you and I hope all is well.

Hugs,

Shirley

October 28, 2008, 6:39 pm CDT

JUST POPPED IN

Just popped in here in case someone came back to have a peek at our old board.   

Hope everyone is enjoying the new board........am sure we will all get used to it.    I wish the background was white instead of blue but maybe they did it blue for a reason.

Hugs,

Shirley

November 23, 2008, 7:22 pm CST

HI GALS

Got an email from Suu and she asked me to mentikon to you that she is updating her diary on Dr. Phil's site and said it might keep you all up to date on w3hat is going on in the land of Suu.   Not sure if she meant the new site or this one.   I POSTED ON BOTH.

Hugs,

Shirley

First | Prev | 1534 | 1535 | 1536 | 1537 | 1538 | 1539 | Next Page | Last Page