Message Boards

Topic : **Arkansas: Anyone in Arkansas?

Number of Replies: 66
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, November 10, 2005, 10:41:42 am
Author : asucowgurl

Hey!!  I am located in Jonesboro, Arkansas and wondering if there is anyone else out here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

February 6, 2007, 4:45 pm CST

I live in Sherwood...

Quote From: heykitty

I'm in Cabot. if anyone wants a buddy that's close to me I'm willing. I've got right at 100 lbs to lose.
 Hi, there I live in Sherwood which is not too far from Cabot. I need to lose about 90 more pounds. It feels like a 1000 mile climb. Would like a buddy to help me. I am 48 married and no longer work. I have one son who lives in CA. and will be 27 years old this month. My name is Debbie...

February 19, 2007, 5:53 am CST

Hello, Here in Pine Bluff

Quote From: creek48

I live in the Watson Chapel area.  My email is kscb1tk@yahoo.com  Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi, My name is Terrie and i have about 200lbs to lose and i was wondering if you were in that same range? and if you were a Christian? Maybe we can chat .

Have a Great day!

February 19, 2007, 6:05 am CST

Hello, From Pine Bluff

Quote From: clgarner68

Hello, My name is Christy Pine Bluff-Sheridan area, Arkansas, and I watched two of Phils shows the last todays and it has taken a pickin on me.  I am weighing in a 250 right now, I was 262 in october 05.  I had a medical problem and in order for it to resolve itself, I had to completely make a change in my lifestyle of eating.  Which I have and am slowly working on getting my weight off. I have emailed the show to get some incouragement or advise.  I don't feel comfortable going to a gym due to my size, I have no friends my size whom I could go with.  My friends would help me if I asked, but my friends have their families and are smaller.  I am not happy with the way that my body looks and I am the only one who can change this.  I thought I would join this message board to see if I could get some positive feedback and maybe meet new friends in my same perdicament looking for support from others.   

Thanks Christy, 

My name is Terrie, i have about 200lbs to lose and need a friend too! i live here In Pine Bluff . I too am in need of a buddie i ha ve a Gazzelle excersize machine but i need some one to work out with . anyway I am a Christian an d i would love to find a Christian Buddie, Get back with me lets chat.                                                                                        Have A Great Day!

March 5, 2007, 11:25 pm CST

Only 21 with over 75lbs to lose.

Hi,My name is Ranee. I live in Van Buren,Arkansas. Just to let you know a little about myself; I am 21 years old and newly married. Only four months now. I have a fifteen month old daughter and well I need to lose some weight badly. I gained at least 75lbs during my pregnancy and even before getting pregnant I was overweight. I have tried every diet I can think of and well I guess my own willpower isn't enough. Like I said I've only been married four months. Since I've had my daughter I've very rairely felt sexy or attractive for my own husband or even to myself. I was just wondering if there were young woman like myself struggeling with the same feelings as myself. If anyone can give me some advice that might help for or just a few words of encouragment I would so greatly appreciate it. Thanks SO Much!

~Ranee

April 11, 2007, 11:29 am CDT

Fayetteville here

Quote From: koolkat

My name is Kristin I'm  married with a 3 year old son.  We are living in Springdale,  I currently am a stay at home mom; but  really need some adult interaction!!  I would love to get in a excercise routine but finding it hard to do it by myself!  My family and friends are in Kansas, my husband's mom moved us here 3 years ago and I have HATED it ever since!!!!!!!  I think maybe if I were to meet people it would'nt be so bad.    

Hi. I am very new to this site but I wanted to try and respond to you. I live in Fayetteville and I have recently lost about 30 pounds in the last 2 1/2 months. I would love to chat with you if you want. My email is traycie-lynn@hotmail.com or u can write me here.

Tracy

April 20, 2007, 7:02 am CDT

a note of encouragement

I just wanted to post a note for all those struggling with weight loss. I started on the Southbeach diet roughly 2 months ago along with exersize (at least 4 x a week)and I have lost 35 pounds. It is a wonderful feeling watching the pounds melt away. I feel SOOO much better about myself (and I'm healthier as well!) I just want to let you know, you CAN do it! Getting started is the hardest part. Now healthy eating is just a part of my life. I don't even feel like I am on a diet. Every once in a while, treat yourself. Don't get stuck in the rut of "I'm dieting"....it is a change of life. Having a friend to workout with helps ALOT. For those of you that are afraid to get into a gym, start at home first. I started with "walking away the pounds" It was fun and easy to follow. If anyone would like to talk with me, my email is traycie-lynn@hotmail.com. Feel free to holla at me anytime. I would be glad to give you encouragement and support.

Tracy

July 31, 2007, 3:24 pm CDT

Anyone in Alma/ Van Buren Area? sacha_nicole@hotmail.com

July 31, 2007, 3:26 pm CDT

Hey there

Quote From: joiesmommy29

Hi,My name is Ranee. I live in Van Buren,Arkansas. Just to let you know a little about myself; I am 21 years old and newly married. Only four months now. I have a fifteen month old daughter and well I need to lose some weight badly. I gained at least 75lbs during my pregnancy and even before getting pregnant I was overweight. I have tried every diet I can think of and well I guess my own willpower isn't enough. Like I said I've only been married four months. Since I've had my daughter I've very rairely felt sexy or attractive for my own husband or even to myself. I was just wondering if there were young woman like myself struggeling with the same feelings as myself. If anyone can give me some advice that might help for or just a few words of encouragment I would so greatly appreciate it. Thanks SO Much!

Ranee

Hello, I am 24, married and have a 2 1/2 year old daughter.  We live in Alma.  I too am trying to loose weight.  I don't know if you are still needing someone to talk to, but I do so if you are still needing a buddy, sacha_nicole@hotmail.com

September 7, 2007, 12:09 pm CDT

61 YR OLD G'MA IN BELLA VISTA NEEDS PENPAL TO BE AN ENCOURAGEMENT FRIEND

I am a 61 year old married grandma in Bella Vista that needs to lose 100 pounds.  My husband needs to lose 190 pounds.  He just had a heart medical scare so we are taking that as our "wake up call".  I would like to be a penpal to any and all that would like an encouragement friend.  I know losing this weight is possible... it's just a mind set that we have to get into and to love ourselves enough to know we are worth the struggle.  Email me if you would like...

Patty

September 7, 2007, 12:10 pm CDT

61 YR OLD G'MA IN BELLA VISTA NEEDS PENPAL TO BE NA ENCOURAGEMENT FRIEND

Quote From: pattypoo54

I am a 61 year old married grandma in Bella Vista that needs to lose 100 pounds.  My husband needs to lose 190 pounds.  He just had a heart medical scare so we are taking that as our "wake up call".  I would like to be a penpal to any and all that would like an encouragement friend.  I know losing this weight is possible... it's just a mind set that we have to get into and to love ourselves enough to know we are worth the struggle.  Email me if you would like...

Patty

i forgot my email address... pattypoo54@yahoo.com

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next | Last