Message Boards

Topic : 11/17 The Search for Natalee and Amy

Number of Replies: 927
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, November 11, 2005, 05:33:38 am
Author : DrPhilBoard1

Eighteen-year-old Natalee Holloway disappeared early last summer during a senior class trip to the island of Aruba. On a recent show, Dr. Phil joined the search for the missing teen and broke new ground in the case. He called for a boycott of Aruba and put his own investigators on the trail. Now, two months later, Natalee's mother feels there is a strong chance her daughter is still alive. Hear, for the first time ever, the evidence she reveals to Dr. Phil. Also, learn how effective the boycott is and why a pair of Dr. Phil's rescuers found themselves in need of a rescue.  Plus, Natalee's disappearance bears similarities to the case of another young woman who went missing in the same region. Meet the parents of Amy Bradley and see what strong evidence has them holding onto hope that their daughter is still alive.  Join the discussion.

Find out what happened on the show.

More November 2005 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 26, 2007, 2:53 pm CDT

lack of follow through

Dr. Phil did make a promise to follow through on this and he has yet follow up on it why not? this is a bad situation and as time goes by these people are still missing and more people join them.

August 4, 2007, 6:13 pm CDT

Any News?

Any News? Where is Natale Holaway? : (

September 19, 2007, 1:23 pm CDT

Just Saw This...

Quote From: siltes74

You sound so arrogant.  The world does not want the U.S. to be a big brother!  Also, considering the wealth that the U.S. has, our "mercy missions" are minimal.  U.S. is not a big contributor if you compare it to the smaller countries that give everything they can to help others.  Our missions are generally money based (oil, etc.) not charitable.  U.S. continually is voted as having one the more corrupt governments.  So, please, get off your high horse.  You've been brain washed into thinking  "we're number 1!, yippee" (Well, at least number 1 polluter in the world)  I suggest you might start traveling a bit. 

I hope the best for Natalee, Amy and their families! 

I am not a big "whoo hoo we are the greatest country" I have lived in Europe for TEN YEARS. So I've travelled EXTENSIVELY. There is no "perfect government," certainly not ours. But the majority of the "working class American people" do NOT control our government. And if you think we control it by "voting" you are the one that needs an education!! Just because it's "supposed" to work like that, it doesn't! It's the wealthy corporations who own EVERY country! So don't generalize!

February 1, 2008, 12:27 am CST

natalee holloway case is over...

Hello everybody I'm Roy from Holland,

The dutch investigator Peter R. De Vries has done it. He's solved the Natalee Holloway case. Here mother is now in Holland and come Sunday Peter R. De Vries will present his case on tv. The Justice department has been notified and actions will be made. So it seems it's over. Natalee's mother can finally rest her mind and get some peas. For everybody hoe speaks dutch you can watch this breaking news on www.rtlnieuws.nl

February 9, 2008, 12:32 am CST

11/17 The Search for Natalee and Amy

Quote From: natia77

PEOPLE ARE DISSAPEARING ËVERYDAY"IN THE UNITED STATES AND LITTLE KIDS ARE BEING RAPED AND MURDERED EVERY DAY, SHOULD WE BOYCOTT THE U.S. TOO? 

PLEASE DON'T BE SUCH HYPOCRITES!!!!! 

People  in the USA realize that crime of the nature that you describe exists throughout the world.  Americans become baffled when foreign governments are incompetent, or worse, when they show possible signs of corruption in solving a case. It is not only the opinion of Americans, but also that of the majority of the civilized world, that justice has not been found and/or sought for the Holloway family in Aruba . If this crime was perpetrated in the USA on a tourist, or any person, there  would be a immediate and vigorous investigation, followed by prosecution. There is little chance of getting away with such crimes, especially with the FBI. Unfortunately, the American investigators were deprived of any pertinent info  and access to the island by the Aruban authorities. I understand the worlds frustration with the smell coming from this case involving the son of a prominent judge; this is something you see in third world nations or banana republic's (if the shoe fits, ware it) ! The issues should'nt be distorted. People should be able to travel with the assurance that local governments will help them in crisis. In short, it is the government of Aruba and not it's people that have cut off the flow of tourism from the USA  and the rest of the world. How sad.                            P.S.: don't forget to thank the van der Sloot's

February 9, 2008, 12:48 am CST

11/17 The Search for Natalee and Amy

Quote From: natia77

PEOPLE ARE DISSAPEARING ËVERYDAY"IN THE UNITED STATES AND LITTLE KIDS ARE BEING RAPED AND MURDERED EVERY DAY, SHOULD WE BOYCOTT THE U.S. TOO? 

PLEASE DON'T BE SUCH HYPOCRITES!!!!! 

People  in the USA realize that crime of the nature that you describe exists throughout the world.  Americans become baffled when foreign governments are incompetent, or worse, when they show possible signs of corruption in solving a case. It is not only the opinion of Americans, but also that of the majority of the civilized world, that justice has not been found and/or sought for the Holloway family in Aruba . If this crime was perpetrated in the USA on a tourist, or any person, there  would be a immediate and vigorous investigation, followed by prosocution. There is little chance of getting away with such crimes, especially with the FBI. Unfortunately, the American investigators were deprived of any pertinent info  and access to the island by the Aruban authorities. I understand the worlds frustration with the smell coming from this case involving the son of a prominent judge; this is something you see in third world nations or banana republic's (if the shoe fits, ware it) !

February 13, 2009, 2:30 pm CST

Project Child Save

Quote From: superm0m

I sent out a mass email last night to my entire address book with the link to a site where we can petition for laws to help protect women and children (the main human trafficking targets): http://www.lifetimetv.com/community/olc/violence/ht_legislation.html

I also almost sent the links to Ty Ritter's site because posts were saying that we could learn more what we can do by going to those sites.

However, once looking more at the sites, it seems one must buy his book to learn what more to do, and how to protect our children better. I also noticed he had an upcoming movie.
I chose not to include his sites just because I haven't read the book, and the movie tthing was suspect to me. Also, his introduction for his book seems to point at what a do-gooder he is.

On the other hand, I'm grateful for anything good he has done to recover missing children, and perhaps his book and movie are simply to raise awareness, which is entirely possible. I read all the section headings for the chapters in his book, and going off of those it sounds like it would be a very helpful book. I'd like to find out how much the book is, first, and read it before forwarding it on to everyone I know, though. Either way, GO TY and all others out there who are seeking the freedom of kidnapped and exploited children!!!!!
I will say this--It made me nervous that Ty's face was shown on Dr. Phil, and of course, on his website. This totally compromises his ability to continue to go undercover and help break into these brothels and rescue girls. But maybe he has such an awesome network of other people, this doesn't matter. But when someone's already tried to assassinate him once, I worry.

Thank you for caring enough for the children to take a look at my web-site. I would like to fill in some answers for anyone interested.The movie is more for the purpose of bringing attention to the horrific problem of child trafficking for sex. I do not usually respond to comments made regarding our work at PCS, however I feel it important to inform you of certain things, such as my purpose and intentions. The movie is not my idea, although to be honest with you... I would put my name to a cartoon if it helped to bring a child home. As for any monies made from a movie, "Project Child Save" will receive the lions share. In addition, all of the profits from my book go to PCS. No one has to buy "My Body Is My Own" to learn more, to date, I've given away approximately one thousand (1,000) copies to parents that can not afford to purchase it.
Project Child Save enriches no one, and no one connected to the charity gets a paycheck... NO ONE !
If you are not comfortable helping my charity, that's okay, however, there are many wonderful charities out there, charities dedicated to keeping your children safer... help them.  Ty Ritter

First | Prev | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | Next Page | Last Page