Message Boards

Topic : 06/29 House Call Intervention

Number of Replies: 221
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Tuesday, November 22, 2005, 03:35:31 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1

(Original Air Date: 12/01/05) Imagine finding your son passed out in his room with drug paraphernalia surrounding his body. When that happened to one mother, she made an important call for help. Dr. Phil’s son, Jay, was working with a family for his new reality show when the mom, Vikki, phoned to say that her son, Justin, had been lost to drugs. Dr. Phil made a surprise house call and insisted that the teen get help immediately. Find out what happens with Justin, and why Vikki thinks she's to blame for his drug use. Then, a stay-at-home mother of three was drinking bottles of wine and vodka every day -- she would even fill a sports drink bottle with alcohol and take it to her kids' school events. Did she break her deadly addiction? Join the discussion.

Find out what happened on the show.

More June 2006 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

January 14, 2008, 3:46 pm CST

An addict in need

Hello, I am a 130mg methadone addict and I have a 9 yr old daughter,  I have no $$$ and I have no family to help me pay for treatment, I really want to get a hold of Dr.Phil and see if he would please send me to treatment at LaHacienda Drug Treatment Center, Does anyone have and info that would help me get in touch with him??  I already wrote and e-mailed the show with no luck.

First | Prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | Next Page | Last Page