Message Boards

Messages By: longgnol

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
September 21, 2008, 7:40 pm CDT

09/24 The Locator: Reunion Aftermath

My son had a son by one woman and a daughter by another he was never allowed to be a part of their lives.  There was court ordered support paid.  My son passed away seven years ago.  I had been to court for visitation but the final word on my grandaughter was no as it may be to upsetting to her as she believes the stepfather is her dad.  Her mother left Amber with the stepfather and took off she also left another daughter with him as well, Amber is 15.  The grandson will be turning 19 on September 23rd.  Lisa, Aarons mother threatened us long ago and had my son attacked, it went on and on.  I was in fear for my family's safety and I never persued Aaron because of  his mother and I figured that some day maybe he will want to know and come looking for us.  I know where both children are and monitor that.  I last had contact with Aaron when he was 21 days old.  My son told me that there had been a cuple of times that Lisa allowed him to see Aaron but was not allowed to tell him who he was.  They are constantly on my mind and I pray for them every night that they will be a part of our family.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board