Message Boards

Messages By: karleen345

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
blank
September 16, 2006, 8:08 pm CDT

REVENGE OF THE EXES

i JUST READ ABOUT THE COUPLE THAT WANTS REGENGE FROM ONE ANOTHER. i JUST WANT TO SAY THAT i HAVE BEEN MARRIED TWICE, THE FIRST MARRIAGE LASTED 13 YEARS AND WE HAD 4 CHILDREN TOGETHER. THE SECOND MARRIAGE LASTED 4 YEARS AND  THERE WE NO CHILDREN FROM THAT MARRIAGE.

ALL i HAVE TO SAY IS FORGET REVENGE, IT ISN'T WORTH IT!  YOU WILL RUEN YOUR HEALTH AND DAMAGE HOW YOUR CHILDREN THINK OF YOU. I CAN TELL YOU AFTER MY FIRST MARRIAGE THERE WERE MANY TIMES THAT MY EX AND HIS WIFE TORE ME APART TO MY CHILDREN BUT I WAS DETERMINED 1) THAT I WAS NOT GOING TO TALK THEIR FATHER DOWN TO MY CHILDREN AND 2) TO KEEP ANY IDEAS OF REVENGE TUCKED AWAY IN A PRIVATE PLACE IN MY BRAIN AND THEN WHEN I WAS LAYING IN BED I WOULD THINK OF THINGS I WOULD OR COULD DO TO GET REVENGE. HOWEVER, I DID NOT TAKE REVENGE, IT MADE ME FEEL BETTER JUST TO THINK ABOUT WHAT I COULD DO.  BESIDES THAT I HAVE HEARD THE BEST REVENGE IS LIVING WELL. NO MATTER WHO DOES OR SAYS WHAT ABOUT YOU.

IT'S NOT WORTH MINE/YOUR TIME TO ACTUALLY DO THINGS TO GET REVENGE ON YOUR SPOUSE, WHETHER YOU ARE MARRIED TO HIM, SEPERATED FROM HIM OR DIVORCED. WE ARE ADULTS AND REVENGE SHOULD NOT EVEN ENTER OUR MINDS!!

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
blank
September 23, 2006, 5:32 am CDT

Love Scams

I find it amazing that an intellegent woman can be taken in by a con artist, myself included. In 1978 I re-met an old friend and let myself believe his line of B.S. I was so embarassed  that I allowed myself to get into that mess. This guy took me for anything and everything he could find while I was at work. I came home to find almost everything was gone, including my car! When he was late picking me up from work I knew what had happened and I prayed for myself to be wrong, but I knew in my heart that I was not wrong. Since then I"ve adopted a quote but can't remember whos quote is is. Anyway I quote "Isn't it strange that a woman can fake an orgasan, but a man can fake an entire relationship!" I don't date anymore because I've found that any man that is interested in me is only interested in what he can take from me.

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
blank
September 22, 2007, 2:57 am CDT

Cranky Kids

I don't want to brag, however I raised 4 children by myself. Each one is succesful in their own right. My oldest son is a police officer, my 2nd oldest son is a supervisor for a large contracting business, my daughter is a licensed barber and my youngest son is a firefighter/paramedic.

Parents today feel their children should not be hit. I agree with that to a point. . THERE IS A  HUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DISAPLINNING A CHILD and abusing them!

A smack on their behind works wonders! I did not use cruel and unsual punishment with my children, however they knew I meant business and would not stand for talking back, throwing things at me (or anyone for that manner and I would NEVER stand for a child callng me names and/or tellng me what to do!

Wake up all you parents out there.....start displinning your children and they will respect your rules!!

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
blank
November 1, 2008, 4:38 am CDT

What Is Wrong With People Today?

Don't you 2 realize all that you are doing with your constant fighting is hurting the child?! Grow up!!  Barbara, what makes you feel you'd do a better job of raising your grandson, and why would you want to take on that responsibility? PLEASE PLEASE, FOR THE SAKE OF THE CHILD, STOP YOUR FIGHTING!!

Where is the child's father during this time. Is he providing child support to Nicole? Are he and your daughter married or divorced?

Barbara & Nicole, obviously with the little snippet that was written I don't know anything about either of you .However, I will pray for both of you, as well as for Ethan.

Good Luck To You Both,

Karleen  - from Ohio

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board