Message Boards

Messages By: DrPhilBoard4

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
blank
July 22, 2005, 6:25 pm CDT

Mac Help

I hope are getting around the board better..I had better luck with it at work...(I was on a PC) Now at home...(I'm an apple girl).....I can't delete..... I know the world of the web is pc based....but please Dr. Phil....help my Mac.....LOL Joe.....I don't know how much web work you have done...unless you want to lose you mind quickly.....it's some rough stufffff!!! I think you have a programing backgrounnnnddd, so that helps.....I took some Dreamweaver/Flash classes a year ago...they were brutal.... I hope all are well....

Your message has been sent to the team.

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
blank
July 22, 2005, 8:00 pm CDT

Mac prob - deleting

It's all about learning new stuff... I had no problems on a PC at work...I came home to my Mac....it's a mess now!! Not very compatible with Macs I guess...the webmaster is researching some of the problems! J.

You cannot delete a message after it has been approved for posting.    Were you asking about deleting/editing part of the text before posting?

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
blank
July 22, 2005, 8:12 pm CDT

A Circle of Friends with Loving Support

Why if I change my picture in my profile won't it chnage here on the board?

Karin

Your message has been sent to the team.

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
blank
July 22, 2005, 8:21 pm CDT

photoglady

In the message areas..where you are able to type...the delete command key won't work. Janet
That problem has been reported.  Thx

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
blank
July 25, 2005, 6:07 pm CDT

What's Working In My WLC

Quote From: lisa_n_

Ok, thanks for letting me know about the birthday thing. My username is fine, and my email is fine, but in my profile, beside username, it lists my email address instead of my log in name, are they the same thing, or does everyone's email addy go beside the username in their profile?

thanks

Lisa

Thanks Lisa.  Your message has been sent to the team.

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
blank
July 25, 2005, 6:28 pm CDT

Paragraph breaks

Quote From: irettakat

I for one, LOVE to read the recommendations from others about websites or people they find inspirational/motivational in our journey to a healthier life. Also, Rebecca is right, we are not here to debate religion. Can we all agree to drop it? :-) We can love and support each other without agreeing about everything, like Cindy said......................... I TOTALLY enjoyed my visit to www.thefatmanwalking.com. I came away so freshly enthused! Thank you Greg for that recommendation.................... I also sent for the book by Gary Marino, and look forward to gaining insights/motivation from that. It's great that we all have a choice; to read or not, to check out a website or not, to buy a motivational book or not. Hey, I think my life and future is worth investing in, and if I get a fresh burst of energy from someone's recommendation, then all I can say is "THANKS" for the info! Keep em coming!......................................... Enjoying the Journey, Loretta in Oregon =..=....................PS: IF ANYONE CAN TELL ME HOW I CAN GET PARAGRAPH BREAKS, IT WOULD MAKE THIS EASIER FOR YOU TO READ. THEY DISAPPEAR WHEN IT GETS POSTED.
Hit "Enter" twice for a paragraph break.

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
blank
July 25, 2005, 7:07 pm CDT

Paragraph breaks, cont

Thank you, but I did try that, knowing that is how it worked before. I will carefully try it again right now... This should be posted as a new paragraph.???If not, well, thank you for trying. Loretta =..=
Try < br >  (without the spaces).

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
blank
July 25, 2005, 7:24 pm CDT

breaks

How kind of you to stick in there with me! I will try your suggestion right here...
Now this should be a new paragraph???? Thanks, Loretta =..=
ok, try it twice.

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
blank
July 25, 2005, 7:52 pm CDT

irettakat

If you do not use html, no bold, or colors, etc, does your post show paragraph breaks?

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
blank
July 25, 2005, 8:00 pm CDT

Loretta

Well, there is only one way to find out! And unless they come after me with the tar an' feathers I will try it right here.... This should be a new paragraph??? Thanks, Loretta =..=(used NOTHING but straight typing)
And you hit "Enter" twice?

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board