Message Boards

Messages By: annettecox

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
April 23, 2007, 6:30 am CDT

Lisa is Obsessed

The whole time Lisa was talking her upper lip did not move.  It's like her whole face is plastic and if she moves it, it will break.  I saw a lady on another show that was like that and her lips did not move either.  She had physical problems from too much surgery.  Lisa will also if she keeps going.  I am 42 years old and a lot of people tell me that I look like I am 28.  I have never had plastic surgery and never will.  I try to take care of myself.  Robin McGraw does not look like she is 52 either. (I hope I got that age correct).  She takes very good care of herself.  It is all in how you take care of yourself.  God made each one of us to look different and unique.  He did not intend for us to change our looks with plastic surgery.  I saw Lisa's before picture and I thought she looked great before plastic surgery and now I think she just looks fake.

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
happy
May 14, 2007, 6:15 am CDT

Change Your Numbers

Jennifer says that Jeffery keeps calling her at all hours of the day and night.  Why doesn't she change her telephone number and get a new cell phone number if she doesn't want him to call her? She could also get a new email account that he doesn't know about.  Apparently, she likes all the drama and attention (IMHO).

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
September 17, 2007, 8:14 am CDT

Does Age Matter

My husband and I are 28 years apart.  I am now 42 years old and my husband is 70 years old.  We started dating when I was 18 years old.  We will be celebrating our 17th Anniversary this Saturday.  I was 25 when we got married.  We do not have any children together.  All of his children except for one are older than I am.  When we were dating and first got married, people made comments about our age difference.  I don't think most people thought we would make it.  Of all the years we have been together, we have only had a few arguments.  I think it has more to do with compatiblity with each other than it does age.  I've seen many many couples on Dr. Phil over the last 5 seasons that are close in age, but have more problems than I can imagine.  Like Dr. Phil has said so many times, a marriage is 100/100 not 50/50.  You have to work at your marriage and make sacrifices sometimes.  I am so glad that I found my husband and I love him very much and I am soooo glad we don't have the problems that so many other married couples have.  The only thing that bothers me now, is because of his age, I know he probably won't be around too many more years and I know that it will be hard for me when he is gone.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board