Message Boards

Messages By: mrmark45

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
November 16, 2005, 2:37 pm CST

be nice-if not that be respectful

Mans perspective--I have no problems with parents guiding children into talents as they become apparent--an involved parent is focused parent--Just know there is thousands of directions a child can be guided, pagents is just a very very small part of the big picture--the big picture involves just being there for them and helping them get started and yes that often means soft pushing...all children are stars--just find that star at let it twinkle--the trick is making them(children) believe all of it was there idea and let them run!! I may not agree with pageantry for children,  but I certainly agree with positive involvment no matter what the course-- 

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
flirtatious
February 13, 2006, 3:08 pm CST

perfection in the eye of the beholder

I am looking for a serious commited relationship--I am well educated, workout physically, emotionally, but dang--unless I decide to have a few glasses of wine and really loosen up--then I can not for the life of me confront a woman and tell her I am attracted to her and the nuts part of it is--I can be pretty darn amusing.. I love to dance--I am tall, did I tell you I work out--ya I have definition and everything!--Oh and I forgot to mention-- I love farming--tell that to a woman and watch them see visions of pitchforks in their heads and manure on their shoes--I tell them I buy and sell real estate then all of a sudden they are all perked up again--farming is my first love-- not real estate--oh and I teach school --again they perk up--again my first love is farming--I am going to work on this body of mine till all see just what farming and milk can do to a body!!  Mark

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
flirtatious
February 14, 2006, 6:33 am CST

love older and smarter

I am firty one--an age range definitely more challenged in the dating world.  Lets face it--women and men in their twenties and thirties have many more options that glues a relationship together-such as kids, jobs, youthful exuberance.  When two people meet each other at 50 years old we have to truly be responsible to wanting and caring for each other without much more than the clothes we wear.  I understand there are many things that make a relationship-however I have been witness to countless thirtyish singles lip servicing relationship needs--jeez they spend more energy stating what they do not want more than what they do want..the explosion of empty nest divorces in parents finished raising their children(course we never stop) leaves a whole generation of men and women wondering what is in store for us in the future..I say--the youth may have the age thing goin but lets face it -we have all the money-and money buys freedom so lets just have fun, relax and leave ourselves open to possibilities as they may arise! Lets not eat ourselves into happiness, lets excersise ourselves into happiness--fit for life-Mark 

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
February 15, 2006, 7:22 am CST

rural folks

Quote From: cea81401

you will love reading the profiles on farmersonly.com.  It is the only one that I would recommend for rural folks.  I've  been happy with it.  I'm a rural female, well-educated/employed and I have no use for city folks.  If you think it is difficult for a man to find a compatible date, it is twice as bad for a female.  I'm busy and don't have the time to waste on uncompatible men.  It is a 'target-rich' website for folks like us.  hope you enjoy it! 
Hey thanks for the farmersonly--sight--I have been there--and no one in my area or even close are present..but sounds like some very nice people in the sight..My problem is--I really am not exactly rural--my farms are ear marked for development-good for me financially and why I gravitate towards real estate and I have a masters degree so I do want a match that has possibility a undergraduate degree or higher..I have a bit of the city in me also-- I love watching people in cities, I love theater, art, education, museums, history, Im kind of a jack of all cultures kinda guy--tough pigeon hole Ive places myself in, farming was my life and so lucky to have had it--I truly worry for our future generations in agriculture but they will learn and adapt.. Mark

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board