Messages By: riviera

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
giddy
October 15, 2005, 7:51 pm CDT

Eyes wide open

Quote From: adawife

Money is such a huge problem in families today. When are people going to see that money is not what makes you happy, nor will having everything. We as Americans have to learn to live on a budget. If you can't afford a $30,000 car, DON'T BUY ONE!!!! As for couples who argue over who makes the most money and who pays for what. Did everyone forget what marriage is about. COMPROMISE! So what if one person makes more than the other. Husbands and wives are suppose to share. That is why in a divorce everything is divided between the two. My husband and I decided before we got married that I was not going to work so now he works and brings home the money. I take care of our child and keep the house up. He has never said, "I have to take care of you or I pay for everything." He sees that as his job as the bread winner in our family. In a marriage you have to give a little before you take. You can't let money become the focus of your marriage. You have make sure that your love for each other is the first and most important thing. I know that things get hard and when your broke you get stressed out. I know how it feels. We live on a military salary. (For those of you who don't know, it isn't much!) But you have to learn to control that and live at your means. BUDGET, BUDGET, BUDGET!!!!! 

I have waited until middle age to marry having lived with bpd and depression as my partners 'til now. I have a son I raised alone - with extreme success. I am only marrying a man who I have known for years and who never has a bad thing to say about me. I also am marrying a man who can afford to marry me by going out and making more money to give me the things I need (Lucky it's the same guy).  I am the prize here, not the slave. If you want to marry me buddy, it's hard work. Nothing good ever comes cheap. 

Money is a big problem if you want to marry and that is exactly why men need to work so hard.  

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
blank
October 15, 2005, 8:05 pm CDT

That's nice

I know what its like to have rumours made about you but at least you can see through the stories others make up. Rumours aren't about you at all. Some people have nothing to say they  want to make someone else look bad. It's probably jealousy and bitterness but why do people listen and then spread unbelievably stories. Just ignore them and say "That's nice".

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
blank
October 15, 2005, 8:16 pm CDT

Unpopular

I think being gay is genetic but not a good thing. I don't think it is normal or should ever be considered normal but a biological defect like mental illness. As so many people say they wouldn't choose it .  

A lot of people have experimented with bi-sexuality in their youth thinking gay sex is ok.  

I think if you are gay "that's nice" but I really don't care what you do in private.  I would like to know why so many married men go to parks to pay for sex with underage boys/ 

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board