November 16, 2005, 1:24 pm CST

glad i am here

hello and hope every one is good....

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
hopeful
January 4, 2006, 7:42 am CST

cursed, or not cursed. that may be the quiestion.

The life one had can and is some times the worse hand any one can get. And life did hand you a crappy one, cursed? no.  I go to sites where they are into what most people conceder as gothic and of site of wiccan back grounds. I study these fields. cursed? no. trust me. if you was cursed you would know it. And this ain't it. ^_^   please i hope you don't think i am crazy, and think i don't know what i am talking about. But i hope that we can talk some time. hugs you. hopes you will look up and try to smile each day. about some thing. ( heres a thought, your husband is alive, smile for him.)

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
hopeful
January 4, 2006, 8:33 am CST

cursed? its all in the head.

Cursed, a curse is either powered by the one who cast it. or powered by the one who it was cast apon. In these cases bad luck and happening are powered by the one who is cast apon. That is some one told you you was cursed, and you believed them.....and thats where the curse gets powered by. The worst thing you can do, believe every thing some one tell you. And that kind of curse is really the easier type of curseing. because it would be a self propeled powered. (not that i do curseings. just i heard so many storys of what happened about them) and i could go on and on. 

By changing ones thought, this curse is no more, if you still believe your cursed..... and thinking positively. Ok, easier said then done.  ^_^ 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
January 5, 2006, 9:54 pm CST

come on now....

some times i really wonder if any one really did watch the show or not..... this shouldn't be a religuos topic of if you believe or not.... and giveing your heart to god thing... *sighs*  

believeing what one needs to believe in, as long as it is possitively.....  its all in the thinking. being good to your self, and good to others, good things will come. and so on. 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
January 7, 2006, 9:38 am CST

my point persisly.

Quote From: charlie75

Sorry, like I said, I was sure your intentions were good.  Thank you for the site link.  That to me is more helpful than simply saying to pray.  Been praying all my life and well... I'm still praying.  Comes off as I may have little faith, but that isn't so.  I am just saying that God has not yet acted on my behalf yet.

yes, god is good, god is great, type thing and all that good wonderful stuff. -_- 

praying, have at it. sure ain't going to do no harm.  i know i'll get wacked down for this but i am going to say it any ways. because i know it is the truth. seen it all my life.  ok... here is my comment. God helps thoses who help themselfs.... (i don't mean go rob a bank either) to heal one self, don't wait around expecting some one or some thing else to fix it for you.  take some control, and start thinking your worth it, and you are worth it. 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
January 8, 2006, 1:10 pm CST

01/05 "Am I Cursed?"

i would like some one to explain to me why in the heck that we fighting over who's dang religion is better then another.  and if one is of the christian faith, you shouldn't be be fighting at all, its not christian like. respecting others, is. love, and understanding, is christian like. fighting is not. further more, religion should not be the number one thing in the first place on why we are all are here. a simple are you cursed, is. yes i believe, or no you don't believe. why in the heck you bringing jesus christ into it for. did he curse you? *sighs*     so, yes i believe one would believe that one would think that he or she would be cursed. and there would be many reasons why one would think this. am i a doctor. no . so i can't  say why one would think like that.   so for those who are sending the people with the problem of thinking they are cursed, give them a break....

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
January 9, 2006, 12:11 pm CST

01/05 "Am I Cursed?"

Quote From: ssword

Demons and evil forces do exist! I have to testify that I have had several first hand encounters with them in the past. I would have many strange phenomenon occur in my house. Lights would turn on by themselves, the oven alarm would go off by itself, one time the light bulb in a light fixture popped out by itself and flung to the floor. I used to dabble in the occult when I was a teenager, but after I became a Christian I threw all that stuff out the door.  

The worse night I can remember occurred just a few years ago when I was home alone at night. In the middle of the night I woke up in ABSOLUTE TERROR. I felt that there was an evil presence in the house and at the same time I felt like my life was in danger. The best analogy would be the feeling of absolute terror coupled with the fear that I'm in danger and am about to be murdered. As one previous poster had said, a feeling of "overwhelming sense of doom". About a minute or so after I had waken up feeling this evil presence and terror, I had heard the knob on the bathroom tub fall down, the toilet seat fell down, and the door to the bathroom banged a few times. Since I couldn't pray out loud I had prayed in my mind that God would put a hedge around my home and cast the evil spirit out. Sure enough after a while of continuous prayer I felt a sense of peace. However, right before I was about to fall asleep again, the phone rang. (I never get crank calls in the middle of the night) I had picked up the phone but no one was on the other line. (I feel that this was an indication that the spirit was out of the house, yet trying to harass me through some one else's phone) After this incident occurred and I prayed very hard for God's hand of protection I have never been bothered again.  

There were signs that lead up to the attack like an increase in paranormal activity my family and I had witnessed within the house. But unfortunately we ignored those signs. A couple of times I used to wake up in terror feeling an evil presense and I used to dismiss them as being bad dreams... However, after this one single event happened which was coupled with physical disturbances within the house, I feel that everything in the past that occurred were really warning signs.   

Nowdays I have never had a single incident occur. I never wake up out of sleep in terror and there are no more physical disturbances that occur within the house.  

For those who are experiencing similiar problems or believe that you are cursed, the solution is a matter of the spirit. You need to dedicate yourself fully under the Lordship of Jesus Christ. You also need to fully REPENT of whatever you are doing that may be causing your disturbances. If you are involved in the occultic realm you need to get rid of all types of occultic objects in your house (ie, ouija boards, tarot cards, runes... etc).   Do not consult with psychics, tarot card readers or anyone that has anything to do with the occult realm.   

You need to continue seeking after the Lord and continue to pray for deliverance. At the same time it would be wise to find a well balanced Bible believing church and contact the pastor and elders to let them know of your situation. Have them pray over you. Unfortunately there is no alternative solution. Reading the Bible and displaying crosses in your home aren't going to work unless you have a willing spirit that desires to truly walk with Jesus Christ. The goal of these demons is to keep you under their control and bondage and nothing is going to work unless the attitude of your heart and spirit changes.  

Unfortunately demons do exist whether or not you believe in them.  

ok, sweet hart, and every one else on this thread, i hate to break this too every one. the good old lord oh mighty can not fix every thing. and praying your life away, every moment of your life, thinking that will fix every thing, it won't.  some things must be handled for ourselves. for we all are here to learn a certain amont of things in our lives. is partly why we are all here.  now. dr. phil does not want to go into religious matters of belief of who the heck is right. nor does he want to heck any ones belief. some things ARE beyond religion !!!!!!!!

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
January 10, 2006, 6:46 am CST

01/05 "Am I Cursed?"

Quote From: elffie

Hello, I just wanted to say hi.  I see that you have been following this board also.  I too agree that it has gotten a little out of control.  I'm not wanting a debate, I was just wanting to say hi and to let you know that I have been reading your posts along with the others.  It seems like there is not a board on Dr. Phil that doesn't bring religion into it somehow.  So I'm sure that people will not stop talking about it.  I know it can get repetative.  Anyway, like I said, just wanted to say hi to you and everyone else on here.  Did you say that you study curses?  I'm not sure if I read that correctly. 

well, yes i do study curses along with other things. which people here will not like    ^_^  

and it is sad,  that most people don't seem to understand,  god is not first and only, and praise him when things go good,(which is fine and dandy) and blame him when things go bad.( which confuses me, cause he really didn't do any thing in the first place) and glad you came in for the hello,  and that my words here are not going in the wind here. 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
January 10, 2006, 6:09 pm CST

01/05 "Am I Cursed?"

So when you say that you study curses, are you going to someone's house or looking it up?  Have you come across some very unusual cases?  I'm sure you have, I'm just interested considering it seems you are the only one on here that works on that.  You said you look into other things that people may not agree with, and believe me, I understand.  I was just interested in learning more about this subject.  Thank you. 

*smiles* glad theres some one here with a open mind. i believe that every one to there beliefs. its whatever works for each of us.  i am solitary, in what i do.  if you want to talk, and your interested, i rather not say here. in a open forum like this.  here is an e-mail. that is might be of help. so if you want. e-mail me.         robin3kindness@vampirerave.com     and we'll work from there. as far as talking....   love to share anything on anything.    and no problem. 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
January 11, 2006, 3:55 pm CST

01/05 "Am I Cursed?"

Hey wolfie, thank you for the invite, but I don't think I will be emailing you for I am not comfortable with giving people my address.  It is no offense to you, it is just how I am.  I did, however, look up your website, and you're right, there are some different things on there =) and I say good for you for being interested in something.  It is not of the norm, but hey, I do not follow others either, but I believe what I am doing is right for me and fulfilling, so if you think the same thing then go for it.  I too am glad that there is someone else with an open mind.  It has been nice chatting with you and take care.  
*smiles* i understand for that is not my close and personal address.... that address gets forwarded to my personal one. it thins out on who else is liestioning.  *smiles*  and hugs you, nice that we have meet, even if it is just here. the invite stays open, now and always, for you. take care yourself.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board