Message Boards

Messages By: sonicdrama

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
December 6, 2007, 12:03 am CST

Gangs of New York

It amazes me that most people still think we can trust any public official. The Sheriff's dept. in Deschutes County in Oregon is rampant with corruption. In 2001 the Sheriff himself was arrested and convicted of embezzling about $250,000.00 and then later when he was in jail, convicted of selling Sheriffs' dept. guns in the paper for his own personal gain. Then in 2002, two deputies, one of them the DARE officer at a local high school were arrested and convicted of having sex with minor high school girls, giving them drugs, and attempting to tape the sexual acts to sell on the internet. Several of these same men were involved in the investigation of my brothers death, did no investigation, and broke about 8 Oregon Statutes and declared it a suicide. The smartest criminals are the ones with the guns and the badges. This Peterson case is a double whammy....Domestic Violence and Police Corruption. The state of our nation makes me sick, when this thing happens as regularly as it does. As an aside, does anyone else find it highly ODD....the Lacey Peterson...Stacy Peterson name thing and their apparent similar fates? OH....and (heavy sarcasm)...let's give the police more power and weapons so the next time they TAZER a pregnant women trying to take her kids home, maybe they'll kill her too. It might make their day.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
May 4, 2008, 6:02 am CDT

Double Standards..

A year or so ago, there was a young woman on Dr. Phil with a sugar daddy. If I remember correctly, there was mention, or at least insinuation, that the young lady was PROSTITUTING herself. I was just wondering why that wasn't mentioned in this case, with the "young men"? Where I come from, if you are giving or getting sex, and there is an exchange of money of any kind....it's prostitution. What's up with that double standard? You're slipping Phil.......

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board