Message Boards

Messages By: mommy12

User Mood
Nervous

Message Emote
upset
October 16, 2006, 5:01 am CDT

YOUR SICK

I DON'T CARE IF YOUR TOO PRETTY! IF YOUR HAVING SEX WITH KIDS YOUR REALLY SICK!!!!  HOW CAN AN ADULT FALL IN LOVE WITH A CHILD?!?  AS FOR THAT LAWYER,  HE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HIMSELF!  HE HAS NO SCRUPLES EITHER!!

User Mood
Nervous

Message Emote
surprised
May 6, 2007, 5:33 am CDT

Get a grip!

Quote From: lorenamae

ok jennifer it is time to grow up and take control of your own life.  i don't understand in todays time why any woman would tolerate being treated like that.  i personally don't understand the age difference.  were you too lazy to make a like for yourself that you took the first man with money?  get off you lazy butt and expect some hard times, if you want out.  if you don't want out then don't waste any more of anybody elses time.  pity parties only last for so long.  its your life, take it back and get control.
Um-mm hello she was 19 years YOUNG when she met him. What part of the age difference don't you understand? She is having hard times NOW. There is no reason for him to act like he does. She needs help and Dr. Phil is willing to help her. Way to go Dr. Phil. The way you are talking about Jennifer, sounds like you have had an easy life and are blind to fact that there are  women in abusive relationships in 2007. If you don't like what is happening between Jennifer & her husband, then don't watch the show. That way she won't be wasting your time!! This year a lady was killed by her boyfriend because she would NOT have sex with him. Wake up and read your local newspaper, stop leading a sheltered life!!

User Mood
Nervous

Message Emote
blank
May 20, 2007, 7:35 am CDT

WHAT????

Quote From: jettav

I agree, kids today don't have respect for their own bodies, let alone respect for others. There is just way too much garbage out there and a lot of parents do not monitor what their children watch, observe ont he internet and some of them don't even know their kids friends, contacts, we are living in this latch key society where kids are pawned off on others or left home alone to defend for themselves. Now, I am not putting down any 'good" programs or the working parents, ia m putting down the criteria that pparents and society has set up for the kids now days.  It is not working, kids need to be home having family time, learning to do good things in life, learning skills and all, not spending all their time in front of the tv, at a friends house playing video/computer  games, whatever!

In my house hold, my girls only watch their playhouse disney shows, morning time (if we are not doing other things), they play on educational websites, they stay in ther own yard, viewing distant for me, (they are 3 and 5) They were out playing several days ago and wondered off five doors down and I made them come home, yes, they were upset because the kids they were playing with were there, the youngest mind you, just turned 4, lives next door to me and no one out watching him, no way amd I gonna let my girls foolw that pattern. My oldest goes to school wants to go to latch key but not happening. There are are other things I could mention and yes, I have been accused (mostly by a bunch of strangers on these boards,LOL) of over protecting my kids, of not allowing them to explore, I say WHATEVER! GET OVER IT) My kids are happy, nourished fun loving and very socialable and they would much rather go out side to play, go ot he park, the library, to a family gathering then to sit and watch tv all day, they would much rather play then to sit and play a video game all day, my oldest loves school and interacting with friends and even though she wants to go to latchkey, she is excited to see her little sister and can't wait to get home to play and when daddy gets home, both my girls drop everything to spend time with him, that's the way I believe thins should be, family first, priorities straight and kids respectred and loved, when adults start steeping up to the platee and taking responsibility for kids wellbeing and teaching and guiding them ina positive way, then kids will grow up doing the samt hing and any one who crosses the line in abusing a child, deserve to pay the consequences, get the help they need or whatever, but the consequences need to be paid.

The pretty lady, she really isn't all that pretty, her attitude and actions prove that. it doesn't matter what a person looks like from the outside, it is what's in the inside that counts and that is what we are teaching my kids. Just yesterday, we had a talk with my 5 year old about looks and attitudes and even SHE is getting it. maybe that lawyer needs to take some lessons from kindergarteners. it's not looks that keep you out of jail, it is your actions..................................
Why is a 15 yr old persuing an older person, what kind of question is that? Dr. Phil said teenagers brains are NOT fully developed yet. The teacher is the adult and should know better than to persue any relationship with a minor child. I had several crushes on my teachers but nothing ever happened. I was a latch key kid and i turned out just fine!!

User Mood
Nervous

Message Emote
upset
September 16, 2007, 7:24 am CDT

Age does matter

I think it's disgusting when when an OLDER person dates a TEENAGER!!! There is a woman in her 40' s dating a BOY who just turned 20 they belong to Bebo.com and they always comment to each other "I love you baby. She has a son around the same age as the BOY, i wonder how her son feels. All of you out there that date Teenagers are nothing but disgusting PERVERTS!!!!!! 

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board