Message Boards

Messages By: ladybug11

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
sad
February 8, 2006, 3:17 pm CST

competition freaks

its  sad  to  see people  trying to be better then others. because they want too be first at everything..  you  can not always  be first at everything in life.   also  you  have to love  yourself  for who you are..   also love others too.   you  can not always  get your way.  its a part of life.  

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
chillin'
February 12, 2006, 3:04 pm CST

twisted love!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey!   the way i see it.  people  should not get merried until they are sure thats the person they want too spend the rest of their lives with!  it takes along time to get to know someone!!   getting merried   should not be taken lightly.   you should get merried for  love and because you really care and love that person..   too many people  get merried for the wrong reasons and thats why they break up...or get merried too soon.   people should get merried to the person they truly love in good and bad times..   that are willing to stand by them and support them..   no matter what you go throw  in life together, if its true love then it will last a life time...

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
hopeful
February 13, 2006, 4:54 pm CST

love smart

hey!  well   i    think   some  people can  be too   picky !    looks   is  important   but  its  not   what you go by.  its whats on the inside that counts..  what kind of person  they are!!!!!!    you can find a man that looks like brad pitt, but if he treats you bad and don't  love you.    then   you don't need that person.   so when you are looking for your soulmate   go  by whats on the inside first then you can  go by their looks...    its not all about looks..

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
sad
February 13, 2006, 5:18 pm CST

hey

hi!  well  i am 32 and still have not found the right man..     what i want in a man  is for him  too  look good, !  also  for him to be a Christian  and put god first and be  honest, caring, loving,  down to earth  person!!    the  main thing is for him to be a Christian  and go too church!!    i don't want a man  that drinks.     because i don't  drink or go too bars.    i  don't  care for  drinking, bars or partying!   its just not  me.   i did try all those things  in the past when i was  younger. but  i hated it.  also   i care what god thinks of me  not what others think of me..   its hard  too find a good  man!  most men  are  dogs!!   

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
chillin'
February 13, 2006, 5:30 pm CST

whatever

Quote From: atoews

....is  a TV host, or screen writer, or novelist,  who would set up a dating situation where the looks of the women and the men are reversed; that is, where a plain or homely or fat woman ends up with a choice of good looking, rich men.   I am so annoyed at all these stories whose themes are intended to convey that despite your looks, you can score a quality mate, that beauty is only skin deep and, that only  superficial people seek beauty in a mate.  These themes NEVER explicitly state that this is true, FOR MEN ONLY.

In other words, I say that in the story "Beauty and the Beast", the beast absolutely MUST be male, and that a  "quality mate" for the hideous beast is a euphemism for a "beautiful mate".  I have NEVER seen these sex roles reversed in any Beauty and the Beast variation.
get over it!  all  men are not bad!  some are  dogs.  but not all of them..

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
chillin'
February 14, 2006, 8:43 am CST

love smart 2

hello!!   well    i am 32  and still  have not found anyone yet.   its hard to find a good man.      i   am a christian  and i don't  drink,go to  bars or clubs!  i don't  care for partying.  its not for me.   i  don't like to be around  people that drink and get wasted.    they  act like jack***     also   they  act so inmuture.   i  tried  bars and clubs when i was in my 20's.   i hated it.        also   you can not find a good man at those places.  the men that go to bars and clubs  only want one thing sex.  in other words a one night stand!!!!!!!!!!!!       so when it comes to finding a man  a bar or club   is not the place too go..    so  it is hard finding a good man..     anyway   i care what jesus thinks of me  not what others think of me..

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
frustrated
February 14, 2006, 4:03 pm CST

hello

well  it is hard to find a man too.    i live in a small town and it seems not many guys are single.   i don't drink or go too clubs or party.  so how  do i find a man then..  

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
hopeful
February 14, 2006, 4:40 pm CST

Quote From: hitechgirl

Hey!  Don't worry about finding a man for now...just let life happen.  You sound like a great girl if you are the same girl i read earlier (lol)...You are so right not to meet men in bars. 

If you happen to live anywhere they teach ballroom dance classes,,,that is a very fun way to meet people,,,both male and female.  Take tennis lessons,,,I have made some nice male friends from that as well.  You can start playing tennis at any age. 

All the best! 

rg 

thanks!!!!!!!!!!

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
hopeful
February 14, 2006, 8:18 pm CST

hi!

Quote From: bowler803

I am 27 and have never been on a date or in a relationship ... I guess I am picky, but I wouldn't say that I am superficial ... the main things I like for other than the initial attraction are being athletic, caring, and non-smoking ... I have tried the online path, figuring that it would be easier because I am definitely on the shy side, but only get responses from the exact opposite of what I am looking for ... I find it terribly hard to meet girls because the most common type of girl I run into are cashiers at department stores or grocery stores ... it is kind of hard to strike up a conversation when the next person in line is giving you nasty stares ... I am not the bar type but don't let that mislead you into thinking that I don't know how to have fun ... I don't have a lot of single guy friends that I could go out with and meet girls ... I am kind of at my wits end ... I don't need a girl to be complete, but I would love to at least get in the dating ballpark!! 

hey!  i am 32.  where are you from?    i am from n.c.    

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
giddy
February 15, 2006, 1:16 pm CST

whatever

why   are some people  have to have  mr. perfect!   no body's perfect!!!   anyway   i   am  looking for a man  thats a Christian, that put god first in his life.   if the man is not a Christian  ,  hes   not wroth  having.   a good man  is a christian  man that loves god!!

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board