Message Boards

Messages By: kczyblnd41

User Mood
Angry

Message Emote
blank
April 11, 2007, 11:17 pm CDT

donna hogan

i just finished watching the show with donna hogan, and i truly believe this woman is a liar!!!!  the whole time dr.phil was talking to her , she could not look him straight in the eyes, and she kept moving around. and what really topped it off was when things got really heated and dr.phil and others were questioning her, she all of the sudden started to "cry"  i do not believe a word that woman said !!!!!  and i would not give her one dime of my money !!!!  these idiots need to let anna rest in peace !!!!  i feel sorry for the woman, anna that is, not her sister, after she passes all these men come forward to say they could be the father making anna look like a slut . And,  her mother authur whatever her name is, is just unbelievable!!!!  she is another one that is after the money !!!!  LET THE WOMAN BE, AND LET HER REST IN PEACE !!!

User Mood
Angry

Message Emote
blank
April 11, 2007, 11:29 pm CDT

i agree 100%

Quote From: moonchild49

It is amazing how all of these people who are climbing one over  each other, like crabs in a bucket,  to make claims ,about , for and against Anna Nicole, so they can have their 15 minutes of so called fame, ( it should be shame!)

Not one of them ever lifted a finger to do what Dr Phil said, " put her on your shoulder and carry her to a hospital and get her help.

Parasites, all of them.

Enough of these bottom feeders.... sick of looking at them, listening to them.!!!!!

Beautiful Anna Nicole is gone,  her son Danny will never live his life, little Dannielynne will never  know her Moms caress.

Its time to stop , crawl back under your rocks, and leave this poor woman to rest in peace.

i too am sick of these people and her sister donna is so full of it !!!!!!!!!!  anyone could see she was lying !!!!!!!!!!!!  she could not sit still or look dr.phil in the eyes, her body language was proof !!!!!!!!!!!

User Mood
Angry

Message Emote
blank
September 14, 2007, 9:20 pm CDT

saboteurs

i watched the show about saboteurs and i think the daughter - in law  is a heartless . manipulating woman !!  she doesn't know how lucky she is that her children have a grandmother that wants to be involved !!  i felt sorry for linda she evidently has been through alot the past two years and this daughter in law doesn't  show any compassion!!!!!!   where is her heart?  you sure can tell who wears the pants in her marriage. why wasn't  the husband there. oh thats right he may have said exactly what he thought of the way his wife does his mother and lord knows she wouldn;t want that ( the daughter in law that is)   evidently he can;t speak for himself !!!!!  i have seen this situation in my own life, my best friends son doesn't talk to his mother as much because of his wife and he doesn't have any kids with her !!!!  they completely isolate them from anyone that loves them and are jealous of the son and mother relationship. i hope my two boys never to that to me !!!!

User Mood
Angry

Message Emote
blank
September 1, 2008, 11:13 am CDT

men are not always the bad guy!

i am not sure about this guy, but i am a woman and my husbands ex wife is an evil, vendictive woman that is still mad ( 12 years later) that my husband left her!!!!  she tells his boys that he is no good , a worthless piece of sh-- !!!!  and their father is one of the best i have ever known. never missed a child support payment, has traveled the whole east coast to see his boys, because the mother has moved 9 times in 10 years and it is always at least a 6 hour drive away !!! although she has to meet him half the distance for visitation!!!!  he has even made the 6 hour trip to watch his boys play football that only lasted for an hour and then turn around and come back home and go to work the next day.!!!!  the courts are not fair to the men and i have seen that for myself, the women can lie and canive and the courts do not question them but let the man try what they do and his butt will be locked up!!!!!  and going to court so you can be heard ( for the man that is ) is a joke !!!!!!  we have been waiting for almost 2 years and finally got a decision on a problem we had with her !!!  2 years!!!!!  come on don't these judges see what these women are doing or are they blind? !!!!

User Mood
Angry

Message Emote
blank
September 1, 2008, 11:19 am CDT

good luck !!!

Quote From: lifesprite1

I'm so sorry that you are going through that.  However, I believe that seems to be the rule and the court systems are failing the children.  I pray they are never reunited with mom.  Good luck.
i am sure you have seen the way the courts favor the mother !!! from what you wrote that is the case!!!  the court system needs to be completely revamped!!!  now what do you think the courts would do if it were the other way around and the dad was the one that had a drug , alcohol, problem? they would stop the dad from seeing them completely !!!!!  that is what i mean by the courts are one way and in favor of the mother all the time!!!

User Mood
Angry

Message Emote
blank
September 27, 2008, 9:30 am CDT

this is not made up !!!!

I am married to a man that his exwife will try anything to turn his boys against him!!!!  she even has in the past when they have returned from a visit asked the youngest son " did they hurt you in any way shape or form/"  and my husband or i have never ever in any way abused these children !!!  she got in the youngest ones face and told him " your dad is a no good piece of s--- !!!" has even told them he doesn't pay child support which is a bold faced lie !!!!!  watch out for the vengeful ex wife  and the courts and child support enforcement beleive everything  that they say !!!!!!  the man doesn't have a chance in hell with the system and the women know this. i myself have 2 sons and am divorced and would have never said these things to my boys about their father !!!!!  they can say they have never heard me talk about their dad !!!!  and my husband is an excellent dad has always gotten them for visitation ( even though they are 6 hours away one way ) she has always lived far away to make it difficult for him to see them but it didn't work he still saw them and they know who he is and who their grandparents and aunt and uncle are!!!  beware of these women !!!!  men to it too!!!

User Mood
Angry

Message Emote
blank
February 27, 2009, 4:22 pm CST

OUTRAGED

DR.PHIL WHAT COURTS HAVE YOU BEEN IN CONCERNING CHILD SUPPORT? I SURE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IT SEEMED TO ME THAT YOU HAD NO CLUE!!!!  IT IS NOT AS SIMPLE AS GOING TO COURT AND SHOWING YOUR PAY STUB AND THEY WILL LOWER IT!!!!! AND WHAT ABOUT THE MEN THAT ARE NOT DEAD BEATS BUT THE EX JUST WANTS REVENGE? MY HUSBANDS EX DID EXACTLY THAT!!!  HE PAID THIS WOMAN EVERY WEEK THE MONEY WAS TAKEN OUT OF HIS CHECK AND DEPOSITED DIRECTLY INTO HER ACCOUNT EVERY WEEK.  HE LOST HIS JOB 8 YEARS AGO WHEN THE COMPANY HE WAS WORKING FOR CLOSED!!!  HE DID NOT QUIT THEY SHUT DOWN!!! HIS EX AGREED TO A LOWER AMOUNT BUT HE DID NOT HAVE A COURT ORDER THEY JUST AGREED VERBALLY HE PAID THE LOWER AMOUNT FOR 5 YEARS AND EVEN WHEN HE DID START MAKING A LITTLE MORE MONEY HE WOULD TAKE IT UPON HIMSELF TO ADJUST WITH AN INCREASE HE WOULD GO TO THE GUIDELINES AND FIGURE THE AMOUNT OR CLOSE TO IT, AND HE WOULD BUY SCHOOL CLOTHES, TRAVEL 6 HOURS ONE WAY AND PAY FOR A MOTEL ROOM TO SEE HIS CHILDREN!!!!!  GUESS WHAT SHE DID ? WE WERE MARRIED IN JULY 2006, OH AND HE WAS NEVER ORDERED TO PAY THROUGH CHILD SUPPORT ENFORCEMENT, ANYWAY BY DEC. OF 2006 SHE WENT INTO CHILD SUPPORT ENFORCEMENT AND TOLD THEM THAT HE WAS NOT PAYING THE FULL AMOUNT FOR 5 YEARS!!!!! AND GUESS WHAT HE GOT A NASTY LITTLE LETTER FROM CHILD SUPPORT ENFORCEMENT DEMANDING ALMOST 15,000 DOLLARS IN ARREARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   THEY NEVER SPOKE WITH MY HUSBAND, ( THEY HAD HIS PHONE NUMBER AND ADDRESS)  THEY JUST BELIEVED WHAT SHE HAD SAID AND NOW THEY HAVE PUT THIS ARREARS ON HIS CREDIT REPORT ALSO!!!! NOW THIS IS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  SHE IS AN EVIL VENDICTIVE WOMAN AND WANTS NOTHING MORE THAT TO SEE HIM LIVING IN A CARDBOARD BOX ON THE STREET!!!!  THEY HAVE BEEN DIVORCED FOR GOING ON 13 YEARS SHE IS REMARRIED WITH ANOTHER BABY!!! THE BABY IS 2.  THE ONLY REASON SHE DID THIS IS BECAUSE HE GOT MARRIED!!!!   IT TOOK 2 YEARS TO EVEN GET THIS INTO COURT AND THEN SHE WAS TRYING TO ADD THE COST OF A PRIVATE SCHOOL TO THE CHILD SUPPORT!!!!    NOT ALL OF THESE MEN ARE DEAD BEATS ALOT OF THE WOMEN KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE SYSTEM AND WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO RUIN THE MEN. OH BY THE WAY THIS IS IN THE STATE OF VIRGINIA!!!!  AND JUST TO PROVE HE WASN'T TRYING TO SCREW HER OVER WHEN HE FINALLY DID GET IT INTO COURT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WHAT THEY ORDERED AND WHAT HE WAS GIVING AT THE TIME WAS LESS THAN 20 DOLLARS AWEEK.  NOW HE CAN NO LONGER AFFORD TO DRIVE 6 HOURS AND PAY FOR A MOTEL ROOM TO SEE HIS KIDS SO WHO IS SHE HURTING IN THE END? THE CHILDREN!!!!  YOU DR. PHIL HAVE NO CLUE WITH THIS MATTER. IT IS NOT ALL CUT AND DRY!!! THEY AUTOMATICALLY LOOK AT ALL MEN AS A PIECE OF CRAP WITHOUT EVEN INVESTIGATING OR KNOWIN THE WHOLE STORY!!!! OH I ALSO WAS A SINGLE MOTHER FOR 15 YEARS AND DID NOT TRY TO FINACIALLY RUIN MY BOYS FATHER I WAS MORE CONCERNED WITH HIM BEING A PART OF THEIR LIVES!!!!!!!!

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board