Message Boards

Messages By: diva_75

User Mood
Mellow

Message Emote
frustrated
April 21, 2006, 1:55 pm CDT

Use a Condom!!

What I am having a difficult time in understanding is this "She told me she was on the pill, and she couldn't have children."  

Let's face it, people are often told that they cannot have children, myself included.  That does not mean that a miracle cannot occur.  And let's just say for the argument, that this young lady was told she could not have children...I myself would be completely estatic to become pregnant.  So there is that.  

And everyone with 1/2 a brain knows that the Pill is not 100% effective.  Certain medications can cancel out the pill.  Etc., etc.  So if this guy was gung-ho about not having kids...there are options for men.  Vasectomy, a condom, or abstinence.    

So guys...look before you leap.  

User Mood
Mellow

Message Emote
blank
March 5, 2007, 9:18 am CST

Seriously...

I do not believe that the press, etc. has a thing to do with these two from going downhill.

First of all, I may be out there with saying this.  But thank GOD that Anna Nicole's baby will not be raised by her any longer.  Sad that it is in death, but look how she fouled up her first child's life.

The same about Britney.  Both of these women are in the public eye, and it is sad, but it happens everyday.  People are responsible for their own actions.

User Mood
Mellow

Message Emote
blank
June 2, 2007, 4:15 pm CDT

Are You Insane?

Personally, the ex-wife had every right to have grievances.

Be a real man.  Take care of your kids.

User Mood
Mellow

Message Emote
blank
June 2, 2007, 4:22 pm CDT

Those Aren't Stage Moms, But Stage MONSTERS!

Only Gracie's mother should be partially commended.

I began doing Musical Theater at age 10, and I have witnessed this first-hand.  It ruins your children, ladies!

Look at Lindsay Lohan.  Ummm...cocaine, oxycontin, anyone?

I have a friend who had a stage monster for a mother, and now she is homeless & addicted to drugs.  Not that all the responsibility lays on her mother...but her mom kicked her out at age 16 because she didn't want to act/sing anymore.

User Mood
Mellow

Message Emote
blank
September 15, 2007, 4:12 pm CDT

Age may be more than a number

I watched the Surreal Life Season 4, and saw the train-wreck of a relationship between Adrienne & Chris Knight unfold in front of my television set.

It was more like, if you have a woman who is constantly seducing you, pressuring you to marry her...is it difficult to say no?

I believe so.  Adrienne is in need of serious life choices...no home training (I also watched ANTM)...crude, and immature.

While Chris is not completely without fault...what ever happened to pre-marriage counseling? To make sure that you're right for one another?  And what happened to courting? Or an "Engagement period"?  I've been engaged for 2 years, and wouldn't DREAM about walking down the aisle until I am 100% sure that it will be right.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board