Messages By: bethantal

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
September 15, 2007, 3:56 pm CDT

May-December Romances

Dr. Phil,

I, too, was hesitant to marry a man 7 years my junior.  When he proposed, I told him that I couldn't marry him due to our age difference.  He asked, "So, how exactly old are you?"  My reply was, "Seven years your senior."  "Great," he said, "statistics prove that women outlive men by 7 years; ergo, we'll die at the same time!"  That sealed the deal, and 16 and one half years later, I have absolutely no regrets.  Oh, I don't want to look like I am his mother, but living with a younger man has pushed me to new heights and challenges.  He's energetic, sex is great, and he makes me feel good about myself.  Part of it is his character.  He is genuine, honest, and real.  Plus he's very psychologically sound.  I am blessed ot be married to a man who loves me, not for  my age, but for my spirit.  I encourage my baby boomer friends who continually lament about "no good men" to explore the younger set.  There is a wonderful book called "Loving Younger Men" which deals with this phenomenan.  I encourage you to relate this to your readers.

I enjoy your show.  Keep up the good work!

Beth Antal

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board