Message Boards

Messages By: gsjunkie

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
blank
September 27, 2008, 3:43 pm CDT

STRESSED

i CAN SORT OF EMPATHIZE WITH THESE WOMEN.  I HAVE RECENLTY BECOME DISABLED AND IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY.  I'VE WORKED SINCE I WAS 16 AND I'M NOW 37.  I NOW HAVE TO DEPEND SOLEY ON HUSBAND.  HE HAS NOTORIUOSLY BAD MOOD SWINGS DUE TO A MEDICATION HIS DOCTOR HAS HIM ON (HE WON'T TELL HIM AND HE'S TOLD ME TO STAY OUT OF IT).  HE (NOTICE i SAID HE) BOUGHT A HOUSE A YEAR AGO IN FEB. OF LAST YEAR.  THIS IS A BRAND NEW HOUSE AND IT'S LITERALLY FALLING APART.  IT HAD A WARRANTY WITH IT AND THE BUILDER DIDN'T SEEM TOO CONCERNED. I HAVE TALKED TO 3 ATTORNEYS AND NONE OF THEM WANT TO HANDLE OUR CASE DUE TO AN ARBITRATION CLAUSE.  I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THERE IS AT LEAST $55,000 WORTH OF DAMAGE.  I DID NOT WANT THIS HOUSE (I HAD A BAD FEELING ABOUT IT) BUT HE BOUGHT IT ANY WAY.  NOW ON TOP OF TRYING TO TAKE CARE OF ALL THIS, I HAVE TO DEAL WITH A CHILD I HOMESCHOOL, A CHILD WHO IS A SENIOR IN HIGH SCHOOL ( AND ENGAGED), AND HIS OUTBURSTS.  ALL THIS HAS ME TO THE POINT THAT I STAY SO STRESSED OUT AND SOME DAYS I WISH I COULD JUST FIND A HOLE TO CRAWL IN FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE TO KEEP FROM HAVING TO DEAL WITH ANYTHING ELSE. I'VE CRIED UNTIL I CAN'T CRY ANY MORE.  I'M TO THE POINT I STAY IN A BAD MOOD.  EVERYBODY ASKS WHY. THE OLY ANSWER I EVER GIVE IS "I WONDER".

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board