Message Boards

Messages By: selwoc1

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
worried
August 19, 2006, 1:40 pm CDT

Not a full believer of the wedding vows.

I thought to myself as I watched this husband on your show, what is he talking about?  What an arrogant person he was to be saying such things to his sweet wife.  I don't think he really took his wedding vows seriously enough.  I get worried when I see these types of traits in the young men today.  These are not the type of men that I witnessed when I was growing up,  I thank god for all the wonderful Uncles and Aunts and my Mother and Father, Grandmothers and Grandfathers, and friends of the family. They gave me the foundation that I have today, never once did I hear an unkind word from one to the other, they gave me the perfect role model that a spouse needs to be to their other half. 

I am so blessed to have the husband I have.  He never comments about anything negative he might see about me and I know I'm not perfect.  I know that he loves me unconditionally, and I have put on weight over the years.  So has he, but we don't nag each other about it.  We try to encourage each other to eat right and take care. 

This woman as far as I could see had no weight problem and to go on to admit on National TV that she was heavy made me feel like why is she saying that, there was nothing wrong with her, she did not have to agree with her husband.  I think he needs a course in better husbantry.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
March 31, 2007, 1:53 pm CDT

04/06 Explosive Anger and Its Aftermath

Yes my boss can be happy and sweet one day and the next time you work with him he is very miserable.  He can be very complimentary one minute and the next he can be accusing you of something so bazaar that you don't know how he can ever say such a lie about you to your face. He has told me in the past about his brother being bipolar, well I am not sure but I think he might be too.  I am told that it can run in families.  I really hate being his escape goat or person for him to vent to about all that is bothering him.  He blames me for more things than anyone else in the department and I really don't know what to do about it.  He has upset me several times.  And I have tried to ingnor his comments, but it is very hard to do because he comes on too strong.  It makes working for him very unpleasent for me.  Other people he is as pleasent as can be to.  I really am feeling very baffeled by how difficult a person he is at times.  If there are any sugestions please send them my way.  I am reading a book called "Wired That Way" right now and it explains the different personallities.  It is helping a little.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board